Kuhu and her maturity

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I found kuhu so much ott at start and the way she accused mishti was not done. 
But now the girl has managed to impress me, she tells so much things when angry but does not hesitate to apologize and accept it. She deep down cares about mishti. 
How easy could have been to her if she continued to play victim card and create problems to mishti I'm sure varsha and jasmeet would have supported her but no kuhu choose to raise up, she decided if the guy does not like Her why should she fight for him? She understood she deserves someone better who will care about her and fight for her.  She decided to hold her self respect high. 

I almost excepted makers to show her cribbing about rishta and blaming mishti but damn I'm surprised how gracefully she let go of the matter. She did not hold it against mishti anymore and accepted the truth after sometime. Somewhere I know the next time she gets hurt unknowingly  she would again raise this matter like a child but that's how kuhu is. When she gets angry she would just utter things without understanding what the other person thinks or gets hurt. That's something kuhu will take time to understand and control. 

For now both kuhu and makers have my respect. Thank god the cvs did not go in the usual route of jealousy, envy where one sister is hell bend on spoiling other sister's life.  The CVS took a different route and showed the girl having other important tasks than spoiling her sister's life. 
Both the girl's  life does not revolve around marriage in the show. Mishti had a plans of job and kuhu believes marriage is not everything.