Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwRnZleBUaf/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15l7k60pv0hsf

Yeh toh shipper hain 😆

It's from one of her starting IVs right?😆

Well anyway Shubhavi and Pooja does look like Parica admirers but this is from beginning IVs😆

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

It's from one of her starting IVs right?😆

Well anyway Shubhavi and Pooja does look like Parica admirers but this is from beginning IVs😆

Yeah looks like ... she is in initial days Nivi look ...

Anyways she and Shubbu are shippers even now 😆Edited by RollingStones - 5 years ago
Off topic ... how boring is the new alt webseries Barisha teaser is ...
abhiya_12 thumbnail

What's it about?
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

off topic again, what language was that?
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

ektaravikapoor

Some of us live for others
But mostly these people have no one to live for them ... The lonely , not so educated but extremely rich ANUJ MEHTA lacked social etiquette and was perennially awkward with the opposite sex ... Till One Day - The weather changed of his LiFe and he found a woman that completed him
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
I hope this new character will play her part in exposing komo.. why was she in BB for the party/pooja?  surely not just to taunts komo
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Just now saw Asha's look resembles starting Pre's look a lot. Apart from that it's looking some slow boring love story 😆
lovelyleighton thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I honestly hate / cringe if komo have any scene either with anu or pre alone like literally want to ... Jaane do🥱

Can't she show her jalwa somewhere else. Anu is now fida on you, now move on, find Bajaj n make him fall in love with you,  kill his family 😆I would become her loyal viewers given how velle she is. 

Leave my anupre alone they already have so much to deal with ðŸ˜­ i feel like barso ho gaye unhe khush dekh ke. Unki feelings dil se Bahar aba aati hi nahi hai
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelyleighton

I honestly hate / cringe if komo have any scene either with anu or pre alone like literally want to ... Jaane do🥱

Can't she show her jalwa somewhere else. Anu is now fida on you, now move on, find Bajaj n make him fall in love with you,  kill his family 😆I would become her loyal viewers given how velle she is. 

Leave my anupre alone they already have so much to deal with ðŸ˜­ i feel like barso ho gaye unhe khush dekh ke. Unki feelings dil se Bahar aba aati hi nahi hai

she needs to pay for all the miseries she cause AnuPre.. for each of Prerna's tears..