Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: meen123

Guy deserves his due for the last episode. I really dont think anyone else could have done it in his place.

Yes! He was amazing! 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He was very convincing. Is this his first project?

meen123 thumbnail

Guys ye raha appreciation thread. Show him love

I'm glad he(Kunal) comes to clear things up in upcoming episode

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks @meen123...was actually searching this

Has anyone seen ritvik's sabras radio IV... should see he has some smart answers which are witty and funny as well...he was asked what one thing he would like to steal from Shaheer...he said his cars😂

Ritvik seems to be cool calm sensible and smart aur handsome to pehle se hi hai

Coming to Kunal he really had my heart when he said bhai ek baar fail ho Chuka Hun dubara nai hona chahta...poor boy fears failures and rejecttion...also when he said to mishti in hospital that me apni family k lie sab krta Hun koi ho ho mere lie b kuch kare....Banda really needs someone to make him feel special of course the way was absolutely wrong...you can't force someone to make you feel feel special that too by having a surgery 🤣

He really needs emotional support ..Abir k pass to fir b nanu hai...Kunal to kisi ki saath feelings nai share karta

Also I like how they have kept a tiny layer of unpredictably and mystery around him.. makes it interesting to watch

Let's see how kuhu the fuljari lights up Kunal the rocket

Ps.  Forgot to add ...how mesmerizing eyes he has..I took full 2 mins to niharoo his eyes...I am still not able to figure out wha exact t colour it is!

meen123 thumbnail

your welcome dear. I thought kafi people were dhundhofying it.

Even i'm wondering the color of his eyes. I like actors' dialogue delivery. haan i agree usko b special chahiye koi but force krvana kisi se sahi ni.

He has cute smile too. He was truly happy playing Antakshari. 

Quoting one of my fav character's lines" He needs someone is his life to mess things up for him" Kuhu se better kon hai but it'll be a long journey

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ritvik is underrated IMO.  I love how he is portraying Kunal and TBH, cannot think anyone else doing kunals role. 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am loving Ritvik's portrayal of Kunal ! 

I am really curious to see how Kunal's story will progress with Kuhu and also how will he react once he will find out that he is Parul's son 

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridhu

Ritvik is underrated IMO.  I love how he is portraying Kunal and TBH, cannot think anyone else doing kunals role. 

he definitely is. same for me👍🏼I actually thought this is his first work. 
Jab IT officer ko rokta hai, uski awaaz ka rob, haaye

Originally posted by: anshvi

I am loving Ritvik's portrayal of Kunal ! 

I am really curious to see how Kunal's story will progress with Kuhu and also how will he react once he will find out that he is Parul's son 

they are throwing hints not too subtly now. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As much as I dislike Kunal...I am liking ritvik's portrayal of Kunal and Kaveri too for convincingly playing an annoying brat that we like to dislike

Good job :)

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

As much as I dislike Kunal...I am liking ritvik's portrayal of Kunal and Kaveri too for convincingly playing an annoying brat that we like to dislike

Good job :)

they both are doing great job