gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
from segment first
meenu has called police and asked them to just pretend that she has not called them but police will say otherwise that they have come here to arrest mishti and kuhu and mishti and kuhu will go to police station and abir will come to know whole big ben plan and try to expose him infront of kunal but parul will take the blame on herself and will say that she called the police and meenu will try to rise hand on parul but dadaji will stop her as he and abeer knows that parul is just taking the blame but kunal will side with his ma and big ben will try to pretend infront of kunal and will proove herself innocent
and then big ben will go to police station and say she didnt knew that the earring girl was mishti when she filed the complaint but now she knows so she take back her complait and abeer in front of everyone will clear mu that how mishti kuhu helped when ketki fled but big ben still is not ready to accept that they just helped ketki not helped her when she was on run this big ben and her ego and selective vision
then dadu and kunal will go for sorry and maheshwari will again come and take part in ketki haldi and will be ready for kunal and mishti rishta as i dont feel now even there is any chance of abir mishti dont know till when this kunal mishti rishta will stretch out
whatever i have seen till know i big ben really not love kunal just want to control him and more importantly this is only way of her to keep abir even in somewhat control as abir love kunal alot 
one more thing about pairing mishti and kunal are same and abir and kuhu are same about thats why i feel more that kunal will not bemeenakshi just how mishti is not real maheshwari daughter
but one thing is sure they will not let kunal mishti interact so that they dont feel awkward when their real partner come to play they just will be formal till mishbir and kuku not happen and rishta exchange vanish
i feel nanu or kunal wil come to know about mishti and abir and abir is even ready to make out kuku matchmaker