When did Mishti and Ruhaan cheat Veer?

LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I seriously have this doubt because I have seen a number of posts saying that Mishti and Ruhaan are cheating Veer and are being compared to the divine couple from s1. So can someone explain to me?
As far as I have seen, no one has cheated the other yet. Yes, Ruhaan might harbour some feelings for Mishti but he has not acted on them. Having feelings for your friends' fiance is not a crime, but acting on them is. 

Secondly, when has Mishti cheated Veer? She has been suppressing her newfound feelings all the while and trying to make things work with Veer. She has now started questioning her feelings for Veer because she has started realizing that there is a possibility that Veer and her may not be compatible for each other. As highlighted in the show, Veer and Mishti had a short interval before they got engaged so there are high chances that both of them have not understood the full facets of each other. Veer has not seen the less-than-perfect side of Mishti and Mishti has not seen the unforgiving side of Veer. So I do not get why it is wrong for Mishti to harbour doubts about their relationship. It might be one fight, but the fight revealed a huge part about the imperfect sides of each other. And in a stressful time such as the time leading up to marriage, some people start questioning their feelings as stress brings out the worst in each other. This can either make or break a relationship with your partner.

In all of this, I am unsure how cheating comes into play. Unless I missed something, I think most if not all have stated that there aren't okay with anything happening between Mishti and Ruhaan till Mishti and Veer break up. If Mishti and Veer break up, it isn't called breaching commitment. It is that both have noticed an incompatibility in their relationship and decided that it is better in the long term for their happiness.
Edited by LiveLifeHonest - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah they will do.Future imagination lo leke abhi se bashing Karna hai
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Copy pasting my post from another thread.
Abhi tak no one has cheated . Neither Ruhaan nor Mishti, so there is no comparison. Mishti should break up with Veer before starting another relationship if she thinks she wants to spend her life with someone else.
She will not be the first girl to break her engagement. It was her mistake to get engaged knowing the guy for less than a year and she is young.

And I personally think Veer as a character is not given much importance by the writers. He is being treated just like a side wheel.

There is no comparison with another couple who were sleeping with each other within a week , both being married to other people. Clicking selfies. Dancing with bhang , going on romantic dates. Unhone to Ganpati visarjan ko bhi nahi choda.

Everyone wants breakup to happen fast and no one wants romance while being committed.
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
The  good  old  emotional  cheating  ka  logic
Which  is  wrong  according  to  definition  accepted  of  emotional  cheating   across

Also  both  are  being  in  limits  and  fighting  feeling
Unlike  others  who  were sleeping  without  remorse
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khatimeethi

The good old emotional cheating ka logic

Which is wrong according to definition accepted of emotional cheating across

Also both are being in limits and fighting feeling
Unlike others who were sleeping without remorse

It's not emotional cheating. Firstly Ruhan has feelings but he has not taken any step to covet Mishti for himself.

Mishti is attracted to Ruhaan . That's it . She tries her best to keep him away and goes overboard sometimes.
It's possible to be attracted to people after getting married too. Human beings are not saints or hermits. She has not done anything to act upon it. She will breakup when she wants to act upon it.
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i have been a silent reader of the forum..
i m also confused about this aspect!
Still now Mishti is very much trying to save her relationship n trying to combat anything which has the possibility of destroying her relationship with veer
while Ruhaan is loving his friend's fiance but he isn't trying to steal her away, he just wants to help her n stay by her side
I don't feel wrong in it. 
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nandy141

We have amazing talents who write stories for Mishaan .. 

This is no way related to what's happening in the show 

True😆
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Nandy141

We have amazing talents who write stories for Mishaan .. 

This is no way related to what's happening in the show 

👏
Not only this. I just can't relate whatever they write with this show. 
They are like chipkao Mishaan each & everywhere with / without any logic. 
LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just updated the post with my thoughts on this issue as well.
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poiu123

It's not emotional cheating. Firstly Ruhan has feelings but he has not taken any step to covet Mishti for himself.

Mishti is attracted to Ruhaan . That's it . She tries her best to keep him away and goes overboard sometimes.
It's possible to be attracted to people after getting married too. Human beings are not saints or hermits. She has not done anything to act upon it. She will breakup when she wants to act upon it.

That  exactly  is  what  I meant,ppl  are  so  used  to  watching  saintly  leads  and  accept  male  cheating  as  well  on  tv  shows  
That  they  have  forgotten  that  human  beings  arent  perfect  ,life  isnt  perfect  and  ppl  do  commit  mistakes.Mishti  mistake  was  rushing  into  engagement  😆  but  she  is  still  trying  to  save it
Ruhaan  mistake  was  falling  for  an  engaged women  but  instead  of  pursuing  her  he  is  trying  to  solve  her  issues  and  give  her  wings

And  Mishti  wont  be  first  girl  in  world  to  break  engagement😕