'Barsoo ke bhad' Mishaan FF *updated*

NShah28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Mishti utho bayta, subha Kay das bajgey Hain'

Dadi was so concerned for Mishti as she was fully aware that this was completely out of character for her granddaughter, the one person who never slept so late was Mishti. Fearing that she may be unwell she decided to come and check in on her.

Mishti woke up startled, little beads of perspiration on her forehead and her heart beating twice as fast.

Sorry dadi, I did not realise what time it is, I was not able to sleep last night and must have dozed off In the morning'
Mishti stuttered.

As long as you are ok Mishti? Dadi asked concerned.

Jee Mein teek houn, aap fikhar maat Karey'

Ok beta, aap aaram se uthey, Mein chalti houn.'

Dadi left Mishti and closed the door on way out of her bedroom. She was startled to see Ruhaan stood right in front of her.

Ruhaan beta tumne mujhe dara hi diya' she laughed.

Ruhaan did not seem to hear dadi and was completely lost in his own thoughts, Um dadi, Mishti teek hai?' He asked hesitantly.

Mishti teek hai baas rat no neend Nahi Aayi to ab soorahi hai.' Dadi replied.

Dadi hurried off as she had a few errands to do before 12am and now she was able to concentrate knowing that Mishti was fine.

Ruhaan On the other hand did not move, he stayed put outside Mishti door and would wait there till she came out. He needed to speak to her, he himself had not slept all night and would not be able to rest until he spoke to her, explained to her that he did not mean to see her in that state but was not able to stop himself from staring. He was not able to remove his piercing gaze from her soft supple body. Even now his heart skipped a beat thinking about her, his love for her had already consumed him heart and soul but now it was taking a new direction. A direction he knew would make him lose all control completely and make him cross that line that he knew would be of no return.

Mishti on the other hand had now woken up and was sitting in her bed in a state of despair. Her heart still beating fast and her body temperature was definitely still high, although she was not sure whether it was from the sudden wakening from dadi or the darkened gaze of those piercing eyes which had openly roamed over every visible part of her body in that towel.

How could you be so stupid Mishti?' She questioned herself.

Leaving the door open was an old habit of hers as she was so used to her own family but she should know now that there is no longer just family living here.

Slowly she got up from her bed in her pjs and decided to make a cup of coffee to help awaken her, she had a busy day ahead of her and had already wasted so much time.

Opening the door she walked out but there stood was the object of her sleepless night, she was taken aback and confused as to why he was stood there.

Ruhaan startled also took a step back, however as soon as his gaze met hers he felt his heartbeat quicken and his desires awaken. His hands were itching to touch her and feel the smooth skin, he had spent all night imagining how soft and smooth her body would be. He had imagined her next to him, under him, over him...his eyes darkened again as his gaze moved to her lips, that heart shaped mouth had drove him crazy last night, how he wanted to place his lips on hers and kiss away her pain.

Mishti felt her legs weaken from his lust filled gaze, never in all her life had she felt so wanted by just a look, she suddenly felt suffocated by his eyes and a gasp escaped her lips.

No! no! no her brain screamed. I am veer's... I can't and I won't let this affect me. She started to walk off but Ruhaan grabbed her wrist.

Mishti, meri baat suno, I am sorry for last night, I did not mean to look but I was not able to help myself.'

His mind raced through that scene again from last night...those legs, how would they feel wrapped around my waist, those arms wrapped around my neck and those hands in my hair causing havoc with my senses as they tugged me closer to her. His imagination had run wild and he had surprised himself with the need to be with her.

Mishti struggled to break free from his grasp, but she felt his hand tighten, without any hesitation her eyes welled up and tears streamed down her face.
Ruhaan immediately dropped her wrist and cursed himself for being the reason to make her cry. His heart was aching to wipe her tears away but he knew he had already crossed the line by grabbing her wrist.

Mishti ran off practically gasping for air feeling suffocated from the emotions ripping through her body, guilt.. fear... confusion but a new feeling, one she had never felt before even with veer, the need to be with someone so badly that her heart felt it would explode.

Ruhaan watched her hurry off, also feeling guilty, not only for making her cry but for the situation, how can I love her! She is not even mine...!

But something had awoken in him which made him feel paralysed with fear, something He had never experienced before... yes he knew he loved Mishti but he knew she was veer's but after last night seeing her in that state, with her hair wet, hanging over her shoulders, the droplets of water streaming down her neck and chest, the need and want to catch them with his mouth and lips was driving him insane.

A tiger had been awoken inside of him, so strong was his need for Mishti now he did not know how he was going to stop himself from making her his no matter what the consequences would be!

Hope you all like it, let me know if I should continue as been a long time since I have wrote a FF lol xxx
Edited by NShah28 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This seems like another take on the story..nice start dear...
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This is a really good start, it shows how wanting someone but able to have them makes you go crazy. I can't wait to read what happens next, hope you post the next part soon
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good start..Plz continue😃
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Good start..Plz continue😃

I want the next part ASAP
ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good start..
Can't wait for the next update..
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ruhaan is restless n curses himself 4 being the reason 4 her tears.he is so physically attracted towards her.he doesn't even know when he will lose his control though he knows that she is not his n mishti too is secretly enjoying his gaze though she is reminding himself that she belongs to veer.plz don't discontinue this ff like ur previous ffs

NShah28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What the hell!!!' Ruhaan was so angry, he wanted to smash everything in his sight!

Two days... two whole flippin days and I have not seen her! Ruhaan knew that she was deliberately avoiding him, leaving early and coming home late! He had even waited up for her last night but as soon as he gave up she must have come in!!

Ruhaan could feel his blood boil and his heart felt like it would explode, he was so frustrated but how could he make it obvious that he was going out of his mind from not seeing her! He had resorted to sitting and staring at her picture on his camera for hours last night just to calm himself down!

Mishti on the other hand was rejoicing in a mission she had set herself, to try and not see or speak to Ruhaan until she was married and had moved out, obviously she was not an idiot and realised that this was practically impossible as she lived in the same house but was happy to have got to day 2.

It was 7am and she decided to quickly get ready and grab some breakfast and sneak out, however she was oblivious to the fact that Ruhaan had made a mission that he would not sleep tonight until he had seen her.

Mishti was in the kitchen making breakfast when she heard a door click, she quickly realised it was from Ruhaans room and made a dash for the door grabbing her bag which she had strategically placed in the doorway for a quick exit if needs be!

Ruhaan on the other hand, realised that he had missed his opportunity again and he cursed loudly. He was seething with anger although also deeply concerned at his obsession which made his heart fear.

How will I survive Mishti? What have you done to me? I was never like this... how will I survive a lifetime if I can't even survive 2 days without seeing you!!!???'

Ruhaan was going insane with confusion and guilt, on one side was his friend Veer who was one in a million and Mishti was his fianc, and on the other side was Mishti, the firecracker who he had waited all his life for was driving him crazy with her insanely gorgeous body but more so her pure heart which lived for everyone but herself. Her selflessness and family priorities made him realise that she was the one who he wanted to spend his life with, she was the one he wanted to share his dreams with, to make a family with and to grow old with.

But right now he wanted nothing more than to hold her, kiss her...

Mishti returned home at 11pm shattered from a busy day at work.
As soon as she entered home all the lights were out apart from a lamp on the side table.

Sab soongey hai, chalo acha hai!' She thought to herself.

She wandered into the kitchen and was about to put the light on when she felt a hand grab her by the waist and pull her towards them. She felt a scream leave her lips but it was stifled by a hand across her mouth. She felt herself being lifted from the floor as she struggled to break free from the strong hold on her. It felt like an eternity as she was being carried somewhere all the while the hand across her mouth was so strong it was not budging at all.

She heard a door click close and she was released to the ground, as she tried to make a dash for the door she was stopped in her tracks. Mishti quickly adjusted to her surroundings and realised that she was in ruhaan's room. Apart from two candles the room was pitch black. Mishti felt her temperature rise with anger and her fists clenched.

She turned to leave and there stood Ruhaan in the doorway,

how dare you? Tumhari himat Kaisi hooey, what do you think of yourself how dare you touch me. With what right did you carry me and bring me here!!! Move or else I will scream the place down...'

Although Mishti was seething with anger she was also dying a slow death from those eyes that were piercing to her core, the way he was staring at her made her whole body tremble with the feelings she had decided to avoid him for!!

Ruhaan slowly walked towards her, he was in no mood to mess about today, his patience had snapped and had lost all control of what was right or wrong!! All that mattered was that she was here with him, in front of him.

Mishti was about to scream when Ruhaan grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him with such force that her body smashed into his sending electric currents right to his toes. Her lips were inches away from his that he found it impossible to not place them on hers and claim what he wanted so badly. He felt himself drown in her eyes and moved his lips to hers.

I'm sorry Mishti, I really am but you left me no choice! Do you know? You must know... you must know that I can't... I just can't...' he stammered.

He felt his heart triple in speed and his eyes felt hazy from the lust, he felt Mishti tremble in his arms and his control broke. He placed his lips on her neck and felt the smooth soft skin beneath his lips. All hell broke lose after that... his hands travelled up her back, and grabbed her hair. There was no gentle or calmness left in him. He pulled her hair to one side and placed hot wet kisses all the way down her neck and shoulders, he grabbed her by the waist and spun around so her back was against his chest. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to him, he needed her so badly he was completely lost in her. His senses had heightened and he nuzzled her hair and neck. Her body was driving him Wild and he knew that he would not be able to stop...not tonight... not ever!

Mishti on the other hand had zoned out, she had lost all sense of time, place and was lifeless like she had left her body and was looking Down at herself from above. A lone tear left her eyes and rolled down her cheek. She felt her core tremble with passion and was completely lost in Ruhaan's arms. Never ever had she ever felt this way! Her body felt like it moulded into his and she was shocked that she did not even try to stop him.

Ruhaan felt a drop On his hand and quickly realised that she was crying. He turned her around and their eyes met. Not one word was spoken for what felt like an eternity, they both just stared into each other's eyes. A thousand questions were being asked but not a word was said.

Mishti, from the first time I saw you, you must know Mishti? I have no words, nothing... this is wrong but why does it feel so right! Ruhaan whispered to Mishti.

Mishti broke free from his grasp and headed to the door... Ruhaan grabbed her and pushed her against the door so that she was facing him, his hands grabbed her and he placed them either side of her head and moved his mouth to her ear.

The smell of her hair sent a current to his groin and he felt himself harden with want and lust.

Mishti was now crying he could hear her sob gently. He moved his lips to her face and gently caught a tear with his mouth. Ruhaan felt his heart ache as he knew that he was the reason she was crying but he could not stop himself, his mind had lost all sense and nothing mattered but the fact that she was here in his arms.

Please ... please let me go, I don't want to create a scene but please let me leave, you got what you wanted now please let me go!'

Ruhaan felt a stab of pain In his heart and let Mishti go immediately.

Got what I wanted??? What do you mean by that???

You know what I mean so don't act innocent...' Mishti retorted... your actions speak louder than your words...your the same as all of them... you could never be like my veer... you only wanted to make a claim on me... you can't even get your words out... I know this is all about that day I kissed you! You want to teach me a lesson and and disrespect me...'

Ruhaan was shocked...' what the hell Mishti, how can you even say that... yes it's true that I have crossed my limits today but I'm sorry you compelled me to do it... you don't realise that I'm insanely crazy about you... whether you make that out to be lust or love is entirely up to you!!!'

Mishti scoffed at him... love??? What do you know about love??? she replied.

Ruhaan immediately pushed her back against the door and desperately spoke in a husky low voice, what do I know about love???? I know this much that when you cry I feel like I can't breathe from the pain in my heart, when you are sad I want to hold you and tell you it will all be fine, when you are happy and I see your smile I want to dance with happiness... I want to spend every minute of every day with you.'

His voice lowered even more and he barely could breathe from wanting her his eyes darkened and he spoke In A rushed voice...'yes it's true that right now I want to do nothing more than to undress you slowly and place you beneath me so I can cover your entire body with soft kisses, lick every crevice of your body and run my tongue down your neck... and taste your soft sweet skin... swirl my tongue on your breasts and...'

He paused to swallow as he felt his mouth bone dry.

He was about to continue when he felt two hands on his chest push him with such force he fell back.

Mishti grabbed the handle of the door and swung it open and ran to her room straight into the bathroom and stood Under the shower. She turned on the cold tap and fell to the floor... tears streaming down her face...

Ruhaan what are you doing to me her mind screamed, she was wet from need and which shocked her to her core... why Ruhaan why? Have you come into my life ... what are these feelings I have never felt before... feelings which are breaking down my walls! Walls which I have spent years building to stop any pain reaching me again... you don't know nothing about me ... you are a stranger to me yet I feel so connected to you that I am finding it hard to stop myself day by day! You are reaching into my soul and I can't stop you no matter how hard I try!

Mishti sobbed quietly so no one would hear her, barsoo key bhad... is dil Mein Jeena ki tamanna Ayi hai... par kaisey jeeoo jab dil Ruhaan ko mang Raha hai to ab veer ko Nahi...?????

Enjoy xxx
rbb1 thumbnail
Wow this update was both emotional and hot. They both want each other, she is really trying to avoid him. I wonder what will happen next, can't wait for the next part hope you post it soon.
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Man..that was hot! And emotional as well...what a roller coaster ride you gave us! did I say it's freaking amazing? Well, it is. Please update soon. Wanna know what happens next👏