Plz help me to find this FF

uroos thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys! I'm looking for an Armaan Riddhima SS. 
as far as I remember, it started off with Sid releasing all those photos at the hospital . Riddhima is very traumatised after that and Shashank realizes that she really needs Armaan in this situation . So , he goes to Panchgani to bring Armaan back along with Nikki & Atul . Others may have gone too , but I'm not sure . I remember that Atul & Nikki crack a joke about being familiar with the mechanics of kidnapping , in case Armaan refuses to come. Once they reach Panchgani, they're able to convince Armaan to come back. When Armaan meets Riddhima, she doesn't want to accept him at first because she still thinks he left her because of her handicap . But, Armaan is able to convince her that that was not the case after he tells her about his illness and they get back together .

Now, the next part is tricky . I'm not completely sure if I'm mixing two stories or it happened in this one only. The next day, Armaan & Riddhima go to the hospital together . There, Sister Stella is badmouthing Riddhima because of the photos. Armaan takes matters into his own hands and puts Sister Stella back in her place. To reassure Riddhima, he fills her maang with his blood right there in the Sanjeevani canteen. 

Interesting story Plz help me

Edited by uroos - 5 years ago