Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
EBI forum mein wapas na aya toh kya kiya!

Hello EBIians,πŸ€—jhappis n pappis. Hope all are doing as wonderful as I amπŸ˜‰
Well I have no clue why I am here, but ab aa he gaye hun toh bore karke jaungiπŸ˜›
After EBI, many seem to have lost faith in TV shows..I for one did. And still don't find a sensible show with some decent amount of content in it, well few of us are kinda idealistic to dream a show of our liking or even leads for that matterπŸ˜‰(andarki baat zabaan par)πŸ˜†
Tv is filled with crappy fictional Supernatural shows - what're they feeding ppl with?
Hybrid Human(Snakes and lizard) crawling and what not  πŸ€’ I think they can do better than this!
Speaking of better, I remember our very talented EBIians have written wonderful fics for the show...I'm pretty sure many of the sitcom writers must have taken one or a few ideas from this basket of creativityπŸ˜›

So ya that's me with the vyatha of tv now-a-days!
PS: Shaina u can kick me laterπŸ˜†

Thanks for listening,
Have a good day.
Love 
Sia

Edited by Sia889 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sia, Good to see An old member here in the forum..
Yeah even I don't find any tv show as a normal TV show, every show shows negativity to the next level so... watching nothing new at this point.
enjoy 
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sia!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I have no clue why you are here as well!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am actually very surprised to see you here!!!!😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

I thought you were beyond TV and beyond all materialistic things and have attained sainthood now!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Shaina_b thumbnail
I have also mostly quit watching TV shows!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Well unless they have an actor I like!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Then I watch it for that actor and not the story!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

We did have a nice show last year Bepannah on Colors!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Sadly as it happens with most good shows, it kept changing the time slot and finally pulled it off air!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Shaina_b thumbnail
I agree that I am very idealist when it comes to liking leads!!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

That is why I have not been able to like too many leads recently!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Yes I am also getting tired of these crappy supernatural shows!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’

But I have to say the pair in Naagin 3 is very good though the same cannot be said about the story!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Mahir and Bela defintely fits our ideals!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sia889

EBI forum mein wapas na aya toh kya kiya!
Hello EBIians,πŸ€—jhappisnpappis. Hope all are doing as wonderful as IamπŸ˜‰WellI have no clue why I am here, but ab aa hegayehuntohborekarkejaungiπŸ˜›After EBI, many seem to have lost faith in TV shows..I for one did. And still don't find a sensible show with some decent amount of content in it, well few of us are kinda idealistic to dream a show of our liking or even leads for that matterπŸ˜‰(andarkibaatzabaanpar)πŸ˜†Tv is filled with crappy fictional Supernatural shows - what're they feeding ppl with?HybridHuman(Snakes and lizard) crawling and whatnot🀒Ithink they can do better than this!Speakingof better, I remember our very talented EBIians have written wonderful fics for the show...I'm pretty sure many of the sitcom writers must have taken one or a few ideas from this basket of creativityπŸ˜›
Soyathat's me with thevyathaof tvnow-a-days!PS: Shaina u can kick me laterπŸ˜†Thanks for listening,Havea good day.LoveSia

Sia8892019-04-11 12:15:59

Good Lord!**gasps in surprise**Are my eyes working fine?I literally checked twice before I believed it was your post, Sia!Girl, how are you?I was missing you!I miss your writing!I totally agree with you on TV crap!I mean they do have a head on their shoulder why can't they use it?It's better onapp, as I have heardI pray youhavea happy life wherever you are  :)
Shaina_b thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know what fics you are talking about!!!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Archi was the only one who wrote and finished fics on EBI!!!!😊  πŸ˜Š  πŸ˜Š  πŸ˜Š πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

Others simply abandoned them after a couple of updates!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

And we never had a comic fic for sitcom writers to take ideas from!!!!πŸ€”  πŸ€”  πŸ€”  πŸ€”

So I don't know what creativity you are referring to!!!!😳  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³

Shaina_b thumbnail

TV is really not worth watching now!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Some web series have come which are really good!!!!   

You should try that!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I am mostly watching American shows nowadays!!!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Actually, my friend Shaina brought me here😊. You made a lovely post, SiaπŸ˜ƒ. I am Juhi from Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta and Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga forum😊. You look one of the rare person who looks pissed off with the Indian Television going on drains. Seeing others reactions looks like you are here after months or even yearsπŸ˜†. Okay jokes apart, lets come to the topic. Beware! This post could get long. Like you, I am also fed up with what we are shown on TV. The faaltu ke shows run for longer and gets so many fans that also from today's generations either due to so called unique story or due to their favourite actors. I lost my several shows abruptly. Why? Because good shows don't run longer. Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta on the same channel as EBI was one of the best shows that could ever be made keeping in mind the time period it was set in. After this show ended, several forum members who made us laugh with their interesting and comedy posts have disappeared since then. One of them is Mods in several forums so she is around but hardly active in any forum. One who was behind fanpages of this show on a couple of social media sites is disappeared from everywhere even from social medias. But it got ended that also with incomplete ending due to channel revamping or whatever the reason we are unaware of. Kya Qusoor Hai Amala Ka  was a remake of popular Turkish show Fatmagul which was about the fight of a gangrape victim against her rapists. It was one of the Star Dophar shows. It was ended along with 3 other Star Dophar shows due to low TRPs on Star Plus. Due to this, the story was ended abruptly without letting it run like they planned. One of the Star Dophar shows whose TRPs were a little more than others but the show promoted Forced Marriage and Stockholm Syndrome was moved to evening slot. Prithvi Vallabh had a good story but due to Sony channel's dirty politics as they were constantly changing the telecast time and giving zero promotions causing drastic change in ratings. They went lowest when they purposely shown back to back 4 episodes the night there was a very important cricket match causing the ratings to drop lowest. Due to their politics, the pre-shot episodes were edited and the makers story was badly ruined. What was supposed to be 80 episodes show ended in just 45 episodes with rushed, wrong and illogical ending. They showed something which was historically wrong. So the shows which deserve to complete properly are ended abruptly. 

Now I only watch Bhabhiji, Bhabhiji's spin-off Happu and Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga. Right now, I find Aladdin the only show where they are showing the hero and the heroine both equally strong with a good story where they are always shown working with each other against problems. But sadly, it too has many villains and its dragging a lot. But its still better than other shows. I only hope they don't drag it more and end it properly with finite episodes instead of making it run for 500-1000 episodes for the greed of TRPs like this PH does with their other shows Parmavtar and Vikram Betaal.  

Indian TV is at its worst today with no good shows except 3-4 of them. I don't understand what is wrong with today's people. Yes today's people because the people active here and on social media are not middle aged or oldies but teens and youngsters. If anyone here watched Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta then let me tell that if Chandrakanta was not a novel then people  would have wanted makers to pair Chandrakanta with Shiv Dutt(even worse being Shiv Dutt played by more popular actor) instead of Virendra  then that show would have had more viewers. This is the state of our present generation of girls who cant digest a good male lead but only want heroine to change a criminal man with her love and to see heroine working as hero's secretary or maid. There was one Zee TV show Kaleerein by the same makers as this show which was good for some months but it was ruined a lot due to 2 stupid female writers and surely the channel interfering in it. So we do had some good shows but they were either drastically ruined or ended abruptly due to youngsters sick preferences😑. 

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail

Prem Ya Paheli - Chandrakanta was along with EBI the best shows of Life OK!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Actually it only showed half the story and ended it before the second half could start!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Juhi Indian television can't even copy properly it seems!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

All they had to do was follow the original and even that they cannot do properly!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

They had messed up a Korean show remake back when Life OK started!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Don't most shows on television show forced marriage and the teenagers all love it??πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

The 4 episode back to back was seriously tiring!!!!πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

Finite shows should be made like finite shows and not increased or decreased!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

But they can't even make them properly nowadays!!!!   

If they become a hit then they get dragged and if they don't get TRPs then they get cut short!!!