Episode 30: I am thinking.......

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
1) Don't pictures and videos get auto- uploaded in the cloud? They can extract the missing video from the cloud, can't they? 

2) A few seconds in the entire episode where Rithwik calls Palak "beautiful" in that don't carish way, and hum itne mein hi khush ho rahe hain ... kya din aa gaye hain ki humein khushi ke seconds ek haystack se chunne padte hain. And then they want us to sign up for S3 ...hmmppphhh ... Priya Ramanathan, you should not have started this story which we fell in love with and then handed it over to someone totally incompetent.

3) Rishabh doesn't care if the father dies as long he signs the papers ... this character is no longer grey ... if they show him to be repenting in the end after all the revelations, and if the family "gale lagaoes" him, I'll puke

4) VP ko kisi bhhi tarah se akkal nahi aa sakti hai ... so many cases in point in his family where he has cared only for his whims vs anyone else's happiness, and he has seen failure ... but he is still like an ostrich with his neck stuck in the sand. He just does not believe in asking his children what will make them happy ðŸ˜¡

5) Palak, you are taking all the wrong decisions once again ... just take your kids and leave, nahi toh your kids, who till now are just natkhat smiling innocents who have grown up with a lot of love, will be lost and become dysfunctional if they are allowed to stay back in this cuckoos nest

6) Why have the CVs made Rithwik so inexplicably inert and inactive? It looks like he has absolutely no role to play; no role in his own life and no role in his family's life. He is just there throughout Season 2, spouting venom at Palak, or attempting to stay indifferent to Palak ... that's all. How come there is no real and meaningful equation between his siblings and him anymore? Everything that was so beautiful and nuanced in S1 has disappeared completely. S2 has made him like a prop ...the CVs have completely forgotten that he is a protagonist along with Palak.

Edited by mysterygirl123 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Completely agree with you. S2 is only about Palak being a detective for the Noons ðŸ˜¡. There is no way I'm renewing my subscription for S3
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Completely agree with you. S2 is such a crapfest and dragfest😕. Its so so boring, like i just fast forward most of the scenes these days. I signed up for ritwik and palak, and there isn't a single good and meaningful scene between ritwik and palak. Ritwik actually doesn't have any role to play, i mean he is just there, it wouldn't have made much difference to this crap story even if ritwik wasn't there😆
They are showing all stories except love story of ritwik n palak. Rishi and sanchi are getting on my nerves ðŸ˜¡ and who the hell does marriage in one day? Is vp mad? It is shanaya who is getting married and he isn't even asking her. And why hurry for marriage, shanaya is so young and doing her studies. And why would they need recording to stop marriage, can't shanaya just say the truth and deny getting married  ðŸ˜• the phone thing i don't understand  doesn't it have a memory card and seriously no phone gets permanently damaged that way, i have seen my phone fall from much more heights and nothing happened to it. They could have atlast shown phone falling in water😆
There is no head or tail to the story they are just dragging it aimlessly.and mamta😡 the less said the better😆
Sorry for the rant, i am just frustrated with the story
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhshre95

Completely agree with you. S2 is such a crapfest and dragfest😕. Its so so boring, like i just fast forward most of the scenes these days. I signed up for ritwik and palak, and there isn't a single good and meaningful scene between ritwik and palak. Ritwik actually doesn't have any role to play, i mean he is just there, it wouldn't have made much difference to this crap story even if ritwik wasn't there😆

They are showing all stories except love story of ritwik n palak. Rishi and sanchi are getting on my nerves ðŸ˜¡ and who the hell does marriage in one day? Is vp mad? It is shanaya who is getting married and he isn't even asking her. And why hurry for marriage, shanaya is so young and doing her studies. And why would they need recording to stop marriage, can't shanaya just say the truth and deny getting married  ðŸ˜• the phone thing i don't understand  doesn't it have a memory card and seriously no phone gets permanently damaged that way, i have seen my phone fall from much more heights and nothing happened to it. They could have atlast shown phone falling in water😆
There is no head or tail to the story they are just dragging it aimlessly.and mamta😡 the less said the better😆
Sorry for the rant, i am just frustrated with the story

I too did not expect 30 episodes to go by like this ... I am usually quite tolerant with the way most creatives think and usually don't start ranting even if a lot of times the leads screen time are not maximized ... but this time, they compromised the very premise of the whole story ... it was meant to be a turnaround from the point they separated, the slow rebuilding of trust and coming back together ... but instead the story itself has become a khichdi ... theme wise its now an exact replica of the old Ekta serials like KSBKBT, only that people are now dressed in slightly more modern clothes. 
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously crap this has gone from bad to worse ...can ca believe this is a continuation of the season 1 that was made so beautifully though it had it's share of ups downs ..but this crap 30 episodes down & no inclination of the core story jus crappy side stories ..S3 my foot if this is the crap they're gonna show...this series was jus like any other K serials ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
What was going on in today's episode!!!!!!!
Why do the phone battery always die when needed? I don't think dropping phone would  ruin it completely. Why can't they retrieve the video from the SIM or from the cloud? 

I hate seeing body doubles in shows, i thought i wouldn't have to in web series. so far I have noticed Karan (Ritwik) and Asmita's (Setu) body doubles, may be I missed a few more.

Ritwik is always shown sulking  all through S2. I don't see any other emotion in him. Probably he must be sulking, thinking how he landed up in the show.

I also think, VP might have won a lottery and bought /started a pharmaceutical company. There is no way, he is showing brains of a business man. Ritwik also has no thinking power. Ritwik is like a zombie all through season 2. Mamta is falling sick so often, but nobody cares about her. Even if she had jaundice, nobody was taking care of her. Jaundice is not like cold and cough. everybody is always crowded around VP. 

If Ekta is planning S3, she should fire the existing writers and get some really good ones. 

Communication is a big problem is Ekta;s serials. If people talk openly, most of the problems can be solved. But then you need good writers to make creative stories. How long will you make miscommunication an issue and stretch the story like a rubber band?
Edited by ajacob31 - 5 years ago
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajacob31

What was going on in today's episode!!!!!!!

Why do the phone battery always die when needed? I don't think dropping phone would  ruin it completely. Why can't they retrieve the video from the SIM or from the cloud? 

I hate seeing body doubles in shows, i thought i wouldn't have to in web series. so far I have noticed Karan (Ritwik) and Asmita's (Setu) body doubles, may be I missed a few more.

Ritwik is always shown sulking  all through S2. I don't see any other emotion in him. Probably he must be sulking, thinking how he landed up in the show.

I also think, VP might have won a lottery and bought /started a pharmaceutical company. There is no way, he is showing brains of a business man. Ritwik also has no thinking power. Ritwik is like a zombie all through season 2. Mamta is falling sick so often, but nobody cares about her. Even if she had jaundice, nobody was taking care of her. Jaundice is not like cold and cough. everybody is always crowded around VP. 

If Ekta is planning S3, she should fire the existing writers and get some really good ones. 

Communication is a big problem is Ekta;s serials. If people talk openly, most of the problems can be solved. But then you need good writers to make creative stories. How long will you make miscommunication an issue and stretch the story like a rubber band?

I absolutely loved this last paragraph ...very well written and root caused. If you have a twitter account, could you please send it as is to ektaravikapoor? And hashtag season 2