Yasmine was so impressive in fighting Omar :)

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Yasmine was so impressive in fighting Omar yesterday while fooling him as Kala Chor 😊. The way she was tackling such a well built and experienced man was so outstanding 👏. She is currently the best female lead of Indian TV who is equal to the male lead in many ways😃. But Yasmine as Kali Chorni exposed to Jinoo, Ring Jinn and Zafar😲. Hope nothing wrong happens. Edited by angel_juhi04 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya Yasmine as Kali chorni is exposed. Now Zafar will do something😕
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Yes Yasmine was very brave and good in her fight with Omar 👍🏼 . Bad that Zafar came to know about her being Kaalichorni . Now he will connect the dots and will know that AlaSmine love each other . And he will take advantage of Aladdin not knowing Shezadi's truth and it will trigger him to separate AlaSmine as he wants to marry Yasmine. 
AProudBookworm thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She really was impressive... loved that they are showing Yasmine as a capable partner for Aladdin and not a damsel in distress 👍🏼
But why are they revealing all the secrets so soon am slightly scared

Originally posted by: AProudBookworm

She really was impressive... loved that they are showing Yasmine as a capable partner for Aladdin and not a damsel in distress 👍🏼
But why are they revealing all the secrets so soon am slightly scared

They r revealing the secrets to only Zafar so that he becomes more Dangerous and can complicate AlaSmine's Love Story .So don't worry about Secrets getting revealed and all 
AProudBookworm thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

They r revealing the secrets to only Zafar so that he becomes more Dangerous and can complicate AlaSmine's Love Story .So don't worry about Secrets getting revealed and all

Ur right Zafar will be xtra dangerous from now as he knows almost all the secrets now
Do you think he will try to xpose Yasmine as kalichorni to her father or will he try to blackmail her maybe to marry him??

Ur right Zafar will be xtra dangerous from now as he knows almost all the secrets now
Do you think he will try to xpose Yasmine as kalichorni to her father or will he try to blackmail her maybe to marry him??

Biggest feeling I am having that he will reveal it to Aladdin that She is Shezadi Yasmine whom he loves and calls his NAKCHADI😡😭. Aladdin will be angry ,heart broken as he will think Yasmine played with his feelings and betrayed him 😭..Leading to AlaSmine Separation 🥺
AProudBookworm thumbnail

Biggest feeling I am having that he will reveal it to Aladdin that She is Shezadi Yasmine whom he loves and calls his NAKCHADI😡😭. Aladdin will be angry ,heart broken as he will think Yasmine played with his feelings and betrayed him😭..Leading to AlaSmine Separation🥺

Ohh that is real possibility. Aladdin will be so hurt when he comes to know the truth especially if he hears it from somebody else
Hope Yasmine will be able to convince him that she did not mean to hurt him

Ohh that is real possibility. Aladdin will be so hurt when he comes to know the truth especially if he hears it from somebody else
Hope Yasmine will be able to convince him that she did not mean to hurt him

I know If this happens then Aladdin will be all Heart Broken 😭 .And It will be ONLY Yasmine's True Love which will heal his Pain & will make him believe that True Love never betrays 😭❤️
AProudBookworm thumbnail

I know If this happens then Aladdin will be all Heart Broken😭.And It will be ONLY Yasmine's True Love which will heal his Pain & will make him believe that True Love never betrays😭❤️

I know
I cant wait to see Sid and Avneet act out these scene I knw they will nail it