Is Asmita that dumb ???

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Seriously i wonder how dumb they will keep showing Asmita...first as a cop and now like a brainless girl...didnt she know from the beginning that if she marry Riddoy she will have to fulfill all wife duties like sharing bed etc etc ??? Even if she did it in anger it was obvious knowing Riddoy thst things will come there...but chalo luckily for Asmita and CV's Nivi will drug Riddoy with sleeping pills so that nothing happen...but seriously what kind of image Asmita is having...first marry Shaan but live with Riddoy, now loving Shaan married to him but still try to marry Riddoy and living with him...this show will show every dusgusting thing possible to show😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know I really don't like the writers attitude towards a sacred relationship like marriage.
Legally married to shaan which was made possible because of Puchki and now disregarding the law and marrying his brother
These infantile writers have turned marriage into a game.
How disgusting it all sounds why doesn't the Indian govt takes action on media how it shamefully makes a mockery out of such relationship.

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dyer.a

I know I really don't like the writers attitude towards a sacred relationship like marriage.

Legally married to shaan which was made possible because of Puchki and now disregarding the law and marrying his brother
These infantile writers have turned marriage into a game.
How disgusting it all sounds why doesn't the Indian govt takes action on media how it shamefully makes a mockery out of such relationship.

I agree Shaadi ka mazak banake rakhdiya