GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yaha pe bhi DeepVeer ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†
Obsession ki bhi limit hain bhai.  ðŸ˜†

Is this Salman warning Vicky ? ðŸ˜† 
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't even know who Harleen was before all of her breakup articles , all of this is her PR
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hantel

Kyin? Biwi kyun like kar rahi hai? Yeh kehne ke liye ke mere pati ko chod do, girgirati hoon!

You2 ki maane toh Katpika is on.
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arre bhai isse pehle kisi ka breakup ni hua Kya? ðŸ˜†
What's the big deal about it? ðŸ˜†
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DP has hots for kattu hence she is liking her posts
Theory me consistent raho behna

OT: Vicky is beneath kattu's standard. 
She has history of giving salam to chadte hue suraj or shining suraj.hence the slam
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I knew it. Why would they bring Katrina's name first when he dumped her for Bhumi? Vicky turned disappointment. Why does everyone either cheat/dump for Katrina? Ranbir took Deepika for granted and cheated her with her. Hrithik stopped plans of him marrying Kangana after the divorce after working with her to try his luck as well. What is the obsession with foreign women? Kat's frnd says it is wrong of him to dump his GF for the sake of trying his luck with Kat. But is it ok then to cheat behind your BF and the man's GF without coming out in the open? Even she did mistake though she might have learnt. I know she has no such thoughts with Vicky though he has. Despite everyone claiming how good looking he is, he is still not of Kat's league acc. to her. You can see that through her body language. She just behaves friendly with him, nothing more.
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Wow looks like Veer and Aloo are made for each other, such similar ass licking kinda people ðŸ˜†..

But I agree with hantel, after that hand kiss it's VeerKat for sure ðŸ˜³

He said it bcos their chemistry is good and he considers her a good actor. Not bcos of her popularity, infact her popularity raised to double only after working in Gullyboy where she made masses her fans.
whit3dove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was checking today kats Insta , who and all she follows on ista. And there are quite lot of celebs, Bollywood ,hollywood , she is very popular on Insta. There is glow in her personality after breakup. Everybody knows she is single, there is no rush. The right man can approach this time for happy endings. ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š. 
And Vicky, I don't have n issue if vikat happens. But dharma compound had lot of small girls running round to look outside.
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Veeru ka. Kyun ki Katty sirf uska hai.

Yeah it is hard to believe Vicky is such person right. Wait for more. Whatever anyone does, we must try to bring Ranveer here even if there's no connection. He is not that cheap to make news out of some other casanova's image/nature. 

It cud be genuinely true and if not, it is PR of Vicky or Harleen.
Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Katty ka dil sirf Veer ki liye dhadakta hai.

Waise bhi last week Vicky had posted woh grabbed a spoon wala scene from FRIENDS. Jiski meaning hai he has moved on and has just found another girl. Toh no Katcky, only Veerkat \m/

Veerkat sounds like meerkat. Took me a minute to stop picturing Timon...with pumba...😆