What if Amayra Tevar relation gets revealed om live show!

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Mita is shown recording every tiny bit of it (reminds me of big boss) what if she records a convo between Lovely and Sikandar, of Amayra not being his real daughter and Miya projects Amayra as the illegitimate daughter of Lovely for her trps!
It wud be interesting!
I am not interested in watching Kulfi's melt down for a dying Amayra or her sacrifice. I think it would be interesting to watch it going live!  And lovely getting brutally slammed atleast by the media.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They won't do it since that wud make diff. in votes for good or bad. How can they allow Sick himself as guru unlike others who need to face stricter teachers?

Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago
Nesubi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TeenRose1

They won't do it since that wud make diff. in votes for good or bad. How can they allow Sick himself as guru unlike others who need to face stricter teachers?

because sikander is a celebrity and on top of it, they want to show kulfi suffering which is what they have been showing for past one year.
healthy kulfi is suffering emotionally and organ failure amyra is all over the place bulleying everyone
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It won't. ðŸ˜­ I think makers are going by the original show where Amyra only ends up knowing what her mom hid from her in the end i.e, last but one scene with Lovely being punished for Amyra's attack and Amyra left unscathed. In the final scene Amyra try to kinda apologize and goes away.Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Good idea for Amyrah to get a shock then she will understand the real meaning "My life is over" then let see how she will shake it off.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Good idea for Amyrah to get a shock then she will understand the real meaning "My life is over" then let see how she will shake it off.

😆😆😆 You are too funny!!!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: aimf

😆😆😆 You are too funny!!!

Thank you Dear think it yourself the age Amyrah is and all the blunder she keeps creating...OMG she kills me when she says Shake it off my life is over...
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I love all of your comments. ðŸ¤—
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TeenRose1

It won't.😭I think makers are going by the original show where Amyra only ends up knowing what her mom hid from her in the end i.e, last but one scene with Lovely being punished for Amyra's attack and Amyra left unscathed. In the final scene Amyra try to kinda apologize and goes away.

Is this when they are all grown up that Amyra apologizes?
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
galat log kaise jeet Jaate Hain yeh aaj pata chala.