Kasam Tere Pyaar ki season 2

Smita_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
A news is coming that ekta kapoor is planing for kasam Season 2 but with a new cast... If she cast our krasha so i will be happy
https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/ekta-kapoor-come-season-2-kasam-tere-pyaar-ki/2019/04/09

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ahhh there is no way season2 will be casted with krasha😭
might be another rumor
Smita_rawat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leenaaa

ahhh there is no way season2 will be casted with krasha 😭

might be another rumor

I am also upset😭 I want my krasha back together
Leenaaa thumbnail
feel low every time when news is spread even more :(
Smita_rawat thumbnail

feel low every time when news is spread even more :(

me too..  Hope they will cast our krasha. .. Plz god do something😭
paru000 thumbnail
It might be a rumour I think. And even though a new season is coming chance of krasha coming together is less. As sharad is doing muskaan now. Don't expect as it can make us disappointed. Pray for good but expect less.
Leenaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru000

It might be a rumour I think. And even though a new season is coming chance of krasha coming together is less. As sharad is doing muskaan now. Don't expect as it can make us disappointed. Pray for good but expect less.

yeah mostly new sesaons,new casts😕

yucckkk cant imagine new couple with tanshi BGM🤢
am sure if ekta want to reboot a show,she will surely cast popular actors😕

better if its stays as a rumour ..
Smita_rawat thumbnail

yeah mostly new sesaons,new casts 😕

yucckkk cant imagine new couple with tanshi BGM🤢
am sure if ekta want to reboot a show,she will surely cast popular actors😕

better if its stays as a rumour ..

QUOTE]QUOTE]for me no krasha no kasam.
Yeah sharad is busy in his show n rumour that kratika is also finalized for a new show.. So chances is very less to cast them but i am very disappointed with production house n channel because when we were wanted kasam season 2 that time they were not listen to us... N suddenly end our show also disappointed me .. I don't know why they want kasam season 2 if they had wrapped our show very harshly. .. Hate that channel n ph😡😡

May be it will be rumour so i can feel better.. I want to see only n only krasha in kasam season 2
Leenaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smita_rawat

QUOTE]QUOTE]for me no krasha no kasam.

Yeah sharad is busy in his show n rumour that kratika is also finalized for a new show.. So chances is very less to cast them but i am very disappointed with production house n channel because when we were wanted kasam season 2 that time they were not listen to us... N suddenly end our show also disappointed me .. I don't know why they want kasam season 2 if they had wrapped our show very harshly. .. Hate that channel n ph😡😡

May be it will be rumour so i can feel better.. I want to see only n only krasha in kasam season 2

i feel like
 ekta feels bad that kasam ended n rlly respect kasam fans that she thought of doing a reboot version as a reboot for ekta "is special n only few showz deserve the reboot" 
so this is like a lollipop for us so we wont feel bad anymore about kasam

this rumour is most likely to be true more than KS comeback on TV. hahahah
Smita_rawat thumbnail

i feel like
 ekta feels bad that kasam ended n rlly respect kasam fans that she thought of doing a reboot version as a reboot for ekta "is special n only few showz deserve the reboot" 
so this is like a lollipop for us so we wont feel bad anymore about kasam

this rumour is most likely to be true more than KS comeback on TV. hahahah

QUOTE]totally agree if ekta is thinking about remaking of kasam so "it is good for us but bad for kasam" because most of the people r not happy with the new cast news.. They want krasha.. kasam was hit because of krasha most. .. I was also start to watch kasam because of krasha.. 
N I see most of the serial which was popular because of their jodi. n when makers remake them that was not as popular as before.. Like wise" is pyaar ko kya naam doo" Both series were flopped because of the viewers want previous cast. .n isqhbaaz also as an example..  I think ekta ne decision lene me der kr dii..