~~I Will Find Ways To Reach Upto You~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yesterday We Saw How Matarani helped Akshan giving ishaare about eachother👍🏼

- These shots did something to my poor dil🥺Kitne pass the yaar Hamare Akshan😒Sirf ek Nazar ya phir yeh kahu sirf ek touch ya phir yeh bolu sirf ek awaaz se door the woh donom ek duje se...!!!!!THIS DAMM HURTS🥺

- I loved how Matarani made sure Guddan's vishwas in her aastha remain safe by bringing the Chunri from Guddan's head to Her Jindal Saab's Hand then back to Akshat's Guddan ki maang with Her Jindaal Saab's khoon se likha hua naam "AJ" in it thereby indirectly marking her maang with her Suhaag's Rang❤️

- I just loved Guddan's Imagination which will surely gonna become Reality once her Jindal Saab is back with her

"Yeh HAQ SIRF AUR SIRF JINDAL SAAB KA HAI...!!!! Pooja Toh Hum Unhi Ke Saath Karenge...!!!!"

- My heart fluttered at her statement of Jindal Saab's Haq on doing Aarti with herHayeee I always love & adore the way Akshan Haq jatavofy on eachother

- I just loved the way Akshat ishaaro karofied with his aankhein to take aarti ka thaal not once but twice😳,That was such mein DIL LE LO moment❤️

And Imagine me just like Guddan adoring Her Jindal Saab here fulfilling her wishes in her imaginations tooAakhir q na poori karenge Guddan ke wishes Jindal Saab?😛Her Wishes are His Commands❤️

"Tumne kya socha tha ki Mujhe Ghar laana, yeh sab teekh kar paana yeh sab Tumse na ho paayega?Areey Jab maine tumse waada kia tha ki AISA MAIN KABHI NAHI SOCHUNGA TOH TUM KAISE SOCH SAKTI HO? Nahi Guddan AISA KUCH BHI NAHI HAI JO TUM NAHI KAR SAKTI, JO TUMSE NA HO PAAYEGA...!!!!! Insaan jab tak haar nahi jaata nah Tab tak woh jeeta hua rehta hai...AUR JISS GUDDAN KO MAIN JAANTA HU WOH KABHI HAAR MAAN HI NAHI SAKTI...!!!!"

- That moment she was so underconfident and what her Dil did was the best⭐️To remember HER BIGGEST MOTIVATOR,HER BIGGEST SUPPORT SYSTEM & above all HER MENTOR, Her Jindal Saab & think what will he say if he was with her at that momentAnd look at those words that came from her Mentor which gave the much needed Confidence she lacked at that moment on Herself & Her capabilities👍🏼She got reminded that how much confidence her Jindal Saab had in her😳 & she has to protect his vishwas on her qualities to fight against the odds 👍🏼 & win the challenges before their journey🤗He always reminds her that She can do anything and his words always acts like a catalyst jiska net result will always become a VERY GOOD ONE till date🥳Guddan is gonna bring back her Jindal Saab fighting against all the evils😎

- Akshan's Aarti Moment deserves loads of *Kaala teekas*❤️ ☯️

"Navratri chal rahi hai Guddan aur Maa se behtar Maargdarshak kaun ho sakte hai?"

- In her imagination, Her Jindal Saab's mind did conversed about the hint he had given for her via Matarani's chunri🥳Their Dil ki Connection is just so so DIL LE LO❤️

Cant wait for Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal rescuing Her Jindal Saab

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post saru
Akshat is the great support system of his guddan even he is in captive bt his mind helped her through her imagination he indirectly gave the ishara to her of his whereabouts 
Hope guddu imagination will come true and they will do arti together soon
Excited for the rescue of jindal sahab by guddu
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Beautiful post saru

Akshat is the great support system of his guddan even he is in captive bt his mind helped her through her imagination he indirectly gave the ishara to her of his whereabouts 
Hope guddu imagination will come true and they will do arti together soon
Excited for the rescue of jindal sahab by guddu

Thank U Kajal😳

Their Dil ki connection ki intensity is Dil Le Lo❤️

Mereko bhi dekhna hai Akshan doing aarti iss baar poore sache mann se Pati Patni maankar I hope yeh MS pehnane ke baad hogaLet's see😛
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
beautifully written as usual ❤️🤗
Even being physically away, they manage to be each other's strength in some way or other by giving a dastak from their dil 😳

There was another thing I loved, when Rocky called Durga her phone wallpaper flashed Goddess Durga's image, says, Matarani was guarding so that she doesn't receive the call 😛
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful post Saru🤗
Even though Akshan are far away from each other they are in each other's rooh, they are each other's strength. 😳 One thing I love is when ever Guddan dreams, the Roshni is clear reflected on Akshan indication that their RIshta has the blessing of Gods and its pure & correct. 

Akshan has the blessing of their Devi Maa & their Maa Dadi with them to always guide them  

I just want to dedicate one of my favorite songs to them
Hum Donon Ek Jaan Hain
Do Dil Ek Armaan Hain
Lekin Ab Is Mod Kar
Dekhein Daaman Chhod Kar
Waqt Ka Hai Ye Faisla
Hum Tum Ho Jaayein Juda
Maangein Khushiyon Ki Dua
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Since last week I wanted to make thread on Akshan moments but my mind was block. Now your post have inspired me 😊 So Dil Se Thank you Saru for inspiration 🤗
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

beautifully written as usual ❤️🤗

Even being physically away, they manage to be each other's strength in some way or other by giving a dastak from their dil 😳

There was another thing I loved, when Rocky called Durga her phone wallpaper flashed Goddess Durga's image, says, Matarani was guarding so that she doesn't receive the call 😛

Thank U Genie🤗

@Bold That's so magically Beautiful all I can do is Awww

@Blue Good Observation👏 Maine nahi notice kia tha😛
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Beautiful post Saru🤗

Even though Akshan are far away from each other they are in each other's rooh, they are each other's strength. 😳 One thing I love is when ever Guddan dreams, the Roshni is clear reflected on Akshan indication that their RIshta has the blessing of Gods and its pure & correct. 

Akshan has the blessing of their Devi Maa & their Maa Dadi with them to always guide them  

I just want to dedicate one of my favorite songs to them
Hum Donon Ek Jaan Hain
Do Dil Ek Armaan Hain
Lekin Ab Is Mod Kar
Dekhein Daaman Chhod Kar
Waqt Ka Hai Ye Faisla
Hum Tum Ho Jaayein Juda
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Since last week I wanted to make thread on Akshan moments but my mind was block. Now your post have inspired me 😊 So Dil Se Thank you Saru for inspiration 🤗

Thank U Piku🤗

@Bold Well Said Piku⭐️ 👏

Loved the song dedication, It's DIL LE LO❤️

@Pink Hayeee That's so good to hear Will be waiting for your Thread