Tellychhakkar article: Kanika Mann to don Kaali Maa's avatar in GTNHP

kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
One more late-latif article.😆 Just sharing here.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/kanika-mann-don-kaali-maa-s-avatar-guddan-tumse-na-ho-paega-190408

MUMBAI: Television's favorite Guddan aka Kanika Mann has been stealing hearts with her flawless performance on Zee TV's show Guddan.. Tumse Na Ho Paega.

Until now, the viewers have witnessed her as a headstrong girl who does everything possible to save her family especially AJ. And now, a big surprise is in store for everyone as Guddan will be seen getting into the avatar of Goddess Kaali on the show.  

Currently, the cast has been busy shooting for a high-intensity drama sequence wherein Akshat Jindal (Nishant Singh Malkani) is in an asylum because of his brother Angad's (Achal Tankwal) malicious doings. In order to teach Angad a lesson, Guddan transforms herself into Goddess Kaali so that she can get him to admit his evil plans.

Talking about her new avatar, Kanika said, "When I was told that I will be donning a new look on screen, I was extremely nervous and excited to portray Kaali Maa. It took me four hours to get into the look and it was a tiring process, but it was an interesting track and we enjoyed shooting for it. 

I can't wait to see the reaction of my fans and all I can say is that it's going to be an interesting turn in the story so wait and watch.

It will certainly be interesting to see Kanika in this absolutely different look!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
koi lori ga kar sula doh is site ko...🥱
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail