sajitha_jp thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Creative heads and writers, it's high time for you all to shake it off and stop fooling people. What started off as a lovely connection between and mother and child, is now a spiteful drama with everyone against little kulfi.
This show shows how low people can stoop down to while telling themselves that they are doing the right thing.

Sikandar: A spineless guy

• Sikandar marries Nimrat, goes to the city, and marries Lovely. Reasons purely for his growth in the music industry.
  • He marries Lovely, but never had any love and affection for her---did not satisfy any duties of a husband.
  • When he was not aware that Amarya was not his daughter, he never displayed his fatherly love and affection for Amarya.
  • Instead he openly displayed his love, affection, and concern for Kulfi. Which naturally created a jealous feeling in Amarya.
  • He kept telling Amayra that she should be a good girl and not do anything wrong.
  • Now, when he knows that Kulfi is his daughter, he wants to support Amarya's demand.
  • As a parent, he should tell Amayra that what she is demanding for is wrong. Then, he should show his support for her in all the matters.
  • He is not doing justice to both the girls. Nor is he displaying the values in life he talks about. 
Sikandar has not been a good lover, husband, or a father. He has probably been a good son and a brother. I would never trust a father like Sikandar. It's the character of Sikander that I despise the most! Lovely is close behind.

Lovely: Let's not discuss this character. 
  • She kills Nimrat and does not repent the act.
  • Lies to Sikandar all the time
  • Teaches Amarya all the negative things in life
  • Wants her daughter to have a career at the age of 8 (seriously)?
  • Threatens Mahinder that she will kill herself and Amyra if he reveals the truth about Kulfi's parentage to Sikander.
  • Misleads Tevar into believing that Kulfi is their child and Nimrat had adopted her. 
  • Poison's Amayra for selfish reasons.
  • Threatens kulfi time and again
  • Convinces Sikander to send Kulfi to the boarding school for the sake of Amayra's life. 
  • Instead sends her to a remand home.
She has done everything that a woman would not do. But she is still in Sikandar's life. I would never want a mother like Lovely, who is ready to poison her only child for selfish reasons.

Dadi and Tayaji: Brainless and spineless
  • They sway like a pendulum. Sometimes here and sometimes there. 
  • Total spineless people. 
  • They just cannot make a good decision on their own.
Amayra: An insecure child
She is shown as a negative child with so much hate in her. The hate is because of the fear and insecurity that she will lose her dad; the fear that her dad will choose Kulfi over her. Can we blame her for this feeling? I would blame her parents for this mess called Amayra!
  • With a mother like lovely and father like Sikander, it is difficult for this child to have a normal childhood.
  • The mother has fed her with all the negative thoughts.
  • Lovely has never taught the child what is right and what is wrong. She is taught to snatch things from the others and do the wrong things.
  • So Amarya believes that everything belongs to her, what she does is right, she will get what she wants, and she can do what she pleases.
  • She grew with a father who loves her but is also indifferent at times.
  • The father openly displays his love, concern, and affection for another child (kulfi)---something which he has never done for Amayra. Any normal child would also feel upset and jealous about it.
  • So the child Amayra is basically insecure in her life. 
  • Now that she knows the kulfi is Sikander's daughter she is worried sick that Sikander will surely leave her for Kulfi.
  • Even now, neither Lovely nor Sikander are telling Amarya that she is asking is wrong. Instead, they are sending Kulfi away! Seriously? This is not the way to bring up children---give them all that they ask for. 
Amayra is a product of people like Sikandar, lovely, and lovely's parents. If she had got the right values in life, was told about right and wrong, was scolded for doing the wrong things, she would have probably been a better child. We have seen glimpses of goodness in her and concern for Kulfi---that is when she herself was in a safe space in life. If she has been brought up with the right values, scolded when she did wrong things, supported when she did right, she could have been more confident about her feelings and probably not been so negative.

Creative heads and writers, shake it off guys! Seriously!

Edited by sajitha_jp - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey u have forgotten that equally cunning monster child Amayra. Would love to see ur review on her...before I pass my comments pls
sajitha_jp thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

Hey u have forgotten that equally cunning monster child Amayra. Would love to see ur review on her...before I pass my comments pls

Added my comments about Amayra!
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

That evil look she gave to Benam group - even Lovely never gave such. I feel she is slowly exceeding her mom. 
mintisara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajitha_jp

Added my comments about Amayra!

brilliant loved every bit of it... and agree completely. She has been taught all the wrong things in life and the evilness dwells with that fact but also with the fact that shez Lovely's daughter so half of it is even inculcated in her blood since birth.. 

The way she has resorted to her selfish and evil self now at the Gurukool is again showing her in full negative light. She is teasing these poor kids, mocking them, calling them bhukkhad, and with great pride she has started feeling that no one else can stand before her in competition and she only truly deserves to win it...(also thanks to that maha idiot Pandit judge - god bless his judgement prowess (he loves Amayra's singing as against Kulfi's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

The way Kulfi is standing up for herself and her friends now is really appreciable. I hope she maintains this even after she gets to know about this monster's illness (though its not showing anywhere in her attitude now) 
mintisara thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

That evil look she gave to Benam group - even Lovely never gave such. I feel she is slowly exceeding her mom. 

she will for sure... Shez way too evil for an 8 year old.. I read somewhere that she will now google and get some medicine and mix it in Kulfi's food to spoil her voice (something she did earlier as well all by herself - without her mother's guidance when she made Kulfi suck the balloon air)

So basically these mother daughter duo have only one funda in life - to kick everyone coming in thier way and get what they want - by Hook or by Crook !! Whether it needs to let someone down or to destroy their lives or even kill them - no worries - do it and get going as there is nothing called Law n Order for such spoilt rich brats - this is the message this show has been promoting since last one year !!
Edited by mintisara - 5 years ago
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
She is not dying soon neither I feel she is that extent of sick. Lovely manipulated doctor. She is all ready to make Kulfi and team life hell.😑This show is all about evil wining πŸ˜† 
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deb07

She is not dying soon neither I feel she is that extent of sick. Lovely manipulated doctor. She is all ready to make Kulfi and team life hell.😑This show is all about evil wining πŸ˜† 

Even iam feeling the same. Lovely either manipulated or Amyra is faking it so that Sikander won't go away from her acc. to her. I don't understand how can Kulfi just being there means taking away Sikander from her? He can be both of the kids father, he even said it always but failed to keep up to it. He even said he wud bring her back. He even said he wud come back to Nimrat. All r fake promises. True promises r those he gives to Lovely and Amyra.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
seriously cvs if anyone sing in jolly mood that means he or she disrespecting singing??   it is not necessary to show how anyone respect singing he or she should singing making serious face

singing can be sing in jolly mood but only necessary thing it should be in tune

benaam is singing in jolly mood but they r singing in tune so how their teacher is saying that u r consider signing as fun

if anyone singing in jolly mood it means he or she enjoying singing and has interested in singing
if anyone don't enjoy singing that means he or she not interested in singing

and if u enjoying singing that means u r totally get into singing

do u understand illogical cvs
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
now Amaya has even problem if   benaam and kufi eating chocolate given by reality show producer

seriously she need serious counselling benaam is eating     chocolate given by singing Institute so why should amyra feels offended

and who is she to pass cheap comments on benaam
I feel amyra should mind should mind her own business

and amyra calling them greedy gawar   bhukkad . actually they r not gawar bhukkad but actually   it was jungleepana of amyra who just randomly take out chocolate from pockets

waise amyra Sabki pocket mein chocolate dekhne aayi Hain ya singing mein participate karne ?? . it look utterly foolish by amyra side taking chocolate from pocketsEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago