My Take On Today's Episode & Precap

TJHolicRitu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Mishti was not willing to celebrate her birthday without her family, even in the perfect set up of birthday she was missing the presence of her near ones. Her happiness is incomplete without them! This scene is enough to show how much family & bondings matter to her! She returned Veer's exotic car which he bought as her birthday gift! Though she appreciated his thought but could not accept it before marriage! Any girl with self Respect will do same as her! I m so proud of her. Atleast after this people can't say she is using veer. later Mishti saw a random guy trying to misbehave with her sister whom she earlier spotted with Ruhaan! She bursted out like a fierce tigress & did not even cared about her party for a second! She assumed that guy as Ruhaan's friend as he was the one mostly seen with them! She accused him, criticized him for having or inviting such friends in her party! I am glad she didn't let her feelings overpower her & she didn't felt weak but stood for wht is right! She also showed annoyance towards veer assuming he is trying to cover up for his best friend! I am sure if Ruhaan was not in the picture & it was Veer she would have reacted quite similarly! For her family, sibilings come first ! Today Mishti quite reminded me of Mauli!  😊
Now comes the precap : it looks edited & twisted! My assumption : Mishti most probably will go to Ruhaan's room to confront him after veer convince her that Ruhaan is not at fault! & There she will spot Ansh smoking & assume it as an effect of Ruhaan's bad company! Infact Ansh can lie too abt Ruhaan in order to escape the situation ( like most teenagers put blame on their elder sibilings lol) so Mishti gonna take that drastic step (throwing luggage though I always find dis scene very drammatic bt common in ITV shows) before things goes out of her control be it her own siblings or her feelings! 
Edited by TJHolicRitu - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
it is ok   if mishty don't want to take keys before marriage it is her policy nothing wrong in it

mishty is never shown as greedy woman so no question of saying that she is using veer

my only complain that some time she show anger to wrong person