Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think its a relevant film if it encourages discussion. Reading people's thoughts here I get what the film's about. So many guys are self destructive nowadays...it will surely be a wake up call for them to clean up their act.
Society is emasculating men while encouraging women to cheat. People dont know who to trust anymore and I think that causes more anger but guys dont know how to channel that leading to self destruction cyclical behaviour. 
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nigahen

I think its a relevant film if it encourages discussion. Reading people's thoughts here I get what the film's about. So many guys are self destructive nowadays...it will surely be a wake up call for them to clean up their act.

Society is emasculating men while encouraging women to cheat. People dont know who to trust anymore and I think that causes more anger but guys dont know how to channel that leading to self destruction cyclical behaviour. 

You are right here. In fact I have encountered guys like this who are so lost that they don't even know that how much they are destroying themselves while losing so many things in their life! Their self-destructions rather lead to more losses. And this is something not to mock for and should be taken care of just like the depression cases. Seeing the trailers people may think that the movie is all about destroying the youth but the messege behind the film is actually just the opposite.
It looks better than the original..Looks like as usual Shahid is going to own it!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

I think I have become a racist, I thought the mistook the guy who is playing Tamil one is same as that guy in the movie I saw.πŸ˜†
I didn't watched it, as I thought he wasn't as cool looking as VijayπŸ˜†

ya seems u mistook it with some one else .original telugu one n hindi one with same director as u know . telugu one is Vijay devarakonda as u know .

original telugu trailer Arjun reddy n kabir singh one

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1JxwZKklLM[/YOUTUBE]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ TOPIC - I didn't see d movie ,not interested . for actor there will be scope for acting n plot dark n negative .
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Let me provide you guys with a little secret
Even if you write SPOILER ALERT, while skimming through the page, one would inadvertently read some of the bits.. Not every thread related to this movie has to have a SPOILER ALERT discussion.. Kitne threads avoid karega insan for thisπŸ₯±
Maroonporsche thumbnail
They ripped off dialogues from Flight in the original regional film so I dont have much hope πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Spoiler alert:

Never gonna say that however he behaved was worthy appreciating anyways. This is something that made me feel uncomfortable too (the way he created a dominance over the girl at the college). But if we talk about the story, then yeah I liked it and their chemistry too, and I don't think that he would be forceful if the girl would reject him right on his face lol. But she chose to be with him too and kept smiling since ever he started to hit on her from day 1. After their separation he chose to be devdas yeah, but he had a medical condition too coz of which he was just uncontrollable, in one of the very beginning scenes their lecturer actually discussed about it. I hope you remember what happened in the ending, Arjun realizes things after losing his dear ones including his grandma whom he refused to meet while she was alive (while being 'busy' with his self-destructive acts). The entire story was actually touchy, if you watch it with enough depth. 
Now it's all up to we audience how we gonna receive this film. Opinions differ after all.

well lets just say the girl rejected him, can u honestly say he wud have been fine with it? wud he hav calmly walked away, i dont think so, knowing his over bearing and aggressive behaviour he wuld have have gone nuts, and thats hugely problematic, the director made it easier for his hero by getting the girl to quietly accept everything 

not only was the guy problematic, the portrayal of the girl was too

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

well lets just say the girl rejected him, can u honestly say he wud have been fine with it? wud he hav calmly walked away, i dont think so, knowing his over bearing and aggressive behaviour he wuld have have gone nuts, and thats hugely problematic, the director made it easier for his hero by getting the girl to quietly accept everything 

The girl was so dumb. I hated that character. Being all sati savitri. 
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zara321

We can't really tell precisely what would happen if this or that happened or what would happen if this or that would not happen lol...πŸ˜†
I have just explained in my last reply what the movie is all about, hence the writer actually focused on that part rather than focusing how the guy should have approached the girl or not. Also it seems like they kept the girl's character spineless on purpose.
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am on repeat mode since the release of the teaser. Everything is perfect for now, starting from Shahid's rawness, the BG music to the dialogues, to the fresh pairing with Kiara.

Going by the comments, the movie is wrong on so many levels but can't help, only feel all the more intrigued πŸ˜† Can't wait to see more. Shahid is ❀️Edited by rimi10 - 5 years ago