Janhvi Kapoor calls Pankaj Tripathi an 'icecream'

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Janhvi Kapoor, daughter of late actor Sridevi, narrated an incident from a party where she heard Pankaj drawing similarities between acting and cooking mutton. Pankaj will play Janhvi's father in the Gunjan Saxena biopic.

Janhvi Kapoor,Pankaj Tripathi,Sridevi

Bollywood actor Janhvi Kapoor feels actor Pankaj Tripathi thinks she is a creep. During a conversation with host Anaita Shroff Adajania on an episode of Voot's Feet up with the Stars, the Dhadak actor said that she has great respect for Pankaj.

The daughter of late Sridevi narrated an incident from a party where she heard Pankaj drawing similarities between acting and cooking mutton. Janhvi joined the conversation and expressed her views. "Sir, par aap toh ice cream ho, aap sabko pasand ho (You are like an ice cream. Everyone likes you). Right after I said it, he gave me a look, Janhvi said.

"He probably thinks I am a creep, but yes I feel he is a legendary actor and there is no one like Pankaj sir. I couldn't hold back and immediately expressed my fondness for him, she added.

Edited by BollyGlitz - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haha, I want to see that look of Pankaj.
Pankaj obviously loves her, that guy cannot hate anyone, he sees positives everywhere.
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was TheBoss's comment on this 🤣 Jhanvi called Tripathi ice-cream and wonders why Tripathi thinks of her as a creep. So innocent eh ? ðŸ˜†
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Publish karne ke liye kuch bhi chap dete hain. 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this seems like a cute incident...
storminateacup thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

I was TheBoss's comment on this 🤣 Jhanvi called Tripathi ice-cream and wonders why Tripathi thinks of her as a creep. So innocent eh ? ðŸ˜†

how does this mean she's a creep and not innocent? Sara stans attack Jhanvi on literally everything🥱
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ice cream? Like seriously how old is she.
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
With sugar or without? Asking for diabetics.
juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where can i see this? Also the neha dhupia show...its not on YouTube,where did u watch it?
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ice-cream? That actually sounds cute. I'd love to behold Mr. Tripathi's reaction to that. ðŸ˜†