Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It was just awesome dear.πŸ‘
Loved it❀️

Tbh expecting a little bit more dialogues of AJ/ gestures from AJ at the end like 
~Kissing at the back of  her neck where he tied the knot of MS of his name while both are facing the mirror which made her blush, followed by a tq while facing her, leading her to hug him tightly & him reciprocating it. 
~Kissing her both eyes that have beamed up with tears of joy.
~ A forehead kiss from him vanishing all her stress which she had gone through past few months, followed by the hug as you have mentioned.

Apart from that, I loved everything, the song lyrics too in b/w.

Do write more, waiting for your next update.
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: kavya1994

It was just awesome dear.πŸ‘

Loved it❀️

Tbh expecting a little bit more dialogues of AJ/ gestures from AJ at the end like
~Kissing at the back of her neck where he tied the knot of MS of his name while both are facing the mirror which made her blush, followed by a tq while facing her, leading her to hug him tightly & him reciprocating it.
~Kissing her both eyes that have beamed up with tears of joy.
~ A forehead kiss from him vanishing all her stress which she had gone through past few months, followed by the hug as you have mentioned.

Apart from that, I loved everything, the song lyrics too in b/w.

Do write more, waiting for your next update.

How hot and romantic and emotional πŸ˜† Yeah I did felt the last few parts I did rush cause I was getting late for work πŸ˜† but will surely add this kind of scene when I write Guddan's POV