~A Tribute To Lahu Munh Lag Gaya~ Dheera's Passionate Dance

Farnaz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

It was a game of Music...which           was playing in their lives since the       day she bumped into him and           made their hearts set their tunes with each other. 
But instead of accepting the consent of their hearts, they behaved as hating one other from the core. 
       they started hurting each other but during each hurt, they always found solace within each other's embrace.

They simply can't let the Modis live in harmomy.
 Defeating them has been always their ultimate wish. 
and have decided to come up with any plan which could leave the Modis shocked.(good for us)

She was just waiting for a chance to insult The Modis ,Suddenly an idea cropped up in her mind ..
But she needed a support to get it accomplished...

She came forward and held his hand in hers...and guides him to follow and she does, Her tender touch was removing all the gaps between them and by caressing and kissing with her soft gliding moves of desires. She seductively claimed him as hers and led him to touch her.

The deep desires and the need for each other was expressed at each level of these moves and with boldness,...with courage...in front of this whole world.

Both claimed each other intimately by using Touch and Heat of their mingling bodies.

Their eyes delivered each emotion which their words were doing through the song...

"Lahu Munh Lag gaya"
                 I've tasted blood on my lips

"Bhatak Rahi hai Aag YEH"
            THE FIRE IS SPREADING 

"Malang Ang Ang"
      MY FULL BODY HAS GONE CRAZY

Two Souls were United ...under the spell of passion and desire..
            |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Let's Celebrate it together. Share your experience one more time by celebrating this hallmark event.
Edited by Farnaz - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amarbigfan558 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Woww...superb dheeraaa 
Good job