What a twist..awesome epi..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
First Mishri..Vansh with superman uncle planning was worth watching..
Mishri...Vansh ...Ram..Hanuman act was superb and all their tricks to stop the wedding..

Finally yes finally Akilesh used his brain and the twist he bribed the punditji to stop the mantra on the 6th pheras as he does want to get married for real..

Well well we know Ram. meaning Akilesh only still loves his Sita...Wat's Akilesh up to but he did brought a nice twist..

kunika...Devina plan  failed..

Precap brilliant...Ira comes and shows Divorce papers which has not been submitted in the court and she tells Akilesh i'm still your wife legally...
Edited by shanaya28 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionn thumbnail
πŸ‘Yes today's episode was worth watching...
ramjee still loves his seeta.. 
Just loved that scene when Akhilesh said, muze koi sach much ki shadi nahi karani 6 phero k Bad shadi rok dena 
& that scene when Akhilesh also said beshak ira ek bahot achii maa he... 
πŸ‘πŸ‘
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The epi also made me had a good laugh of all the plotting the cute kids had in store to stop the wedding...

Vansh was like holy moly kalnayika aunty has got allergy and Mishri was like now the wedding can't take place..Poor babies were trying their best and Akilesh facial expression was a must watch ..It was like don't backfire my plan and definitely he had a better one...

Waiting to watch how the story unfolds now...

Edited by shanaya28 - 5 years ago
Scorpionn thumbnail
The skit presented by mishri & vsnsh was so cute, vansh was acting as ram, I like the way he said Maine apni puri life sirf meri seeta se pyar kiya kya ye Akhilesh bhi ek hi aurat se pyar karta he??  Hanumanji said ha wo bhi ek hi aurat se pyar karata he... 
The facial expressions of Akhilesh & whatever he said to pandit ki sachii wali shadi nahi karani it proves yeah.. Our ramji still loves his seeta.. Now just waiting for that episode when ramji will bring back his seeta to ayodhya 
Scorpionn thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was a relief for Akhira fans... Huhhh... & Akhilesh is not as dumb as he was acting since many days... He also knows that nobody can take mishris moms place & kunika can't be his wife πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Did Ira foil Akilesh's plan when she intruded at the wedding?  It appears that Akhilesh may be doubtful about Kunika and he had his own method in bringing his fiance to justice.  Now that Ira had openly declared her marital status, would that force him to make his marriage to Kunika legal?
Scorpionn thumbnail
I don't think so he will make it legal..he don't want to marry with kunika that's why he did the fake wedding, he wants to win mishris custody case that's it.. & since many days Akhilesh was behaving like a dumb but in Friday's episode he proved that he is not dumb actually he is very smart