Shaan breaks Puchki and Ridoy marriage

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes Shaan will break the marriage according to new shoot video.,...yes I saw it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bs123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyer.a

Yes Shaan will break the marriage according to new shoot video.,...yes I saw it.

Thank God!! What was he showing people on his phone in the video? Recording of his marriage with Puchki?Edited by bs123 - 5 years ago
D_hir thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really where did u see that footage plzz share the link
dyer.a thumbnail
https://youtu.be/VreGJIteyf4
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The way Shaan has had so many head injuries I'm surprised he's not had any long lasting effects πŸ˜†

Well there's some hope guys. Some hope!
royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay, so coming to this segment of Shan breaking the marriage; that was unexpected I knew something big was going to happen but if you watch the segment...she pulls Shan away and yells at him saying SHANUATA and goes to Ridhoy and takes him to finish the ceremony ??
so that's a big question? will she finish the marriage with Ridhoy or what because she does yell at Shan and takes Ridhoy away which shocks Ridhoy off course... but the face of Ridhoy is stupid he is so happy and literally forcing Puckhi to do the rituals with him...she doesn't seem happy at all not at all no smile or remorse she seems heartbroken or destroyed? though she is imagining Shan...will she regret this marriage yes because it is her ego for revenge 

and also, in the video you see Shan being hurt and drunk or something or drugged...and showing a video of something because Nivi brings fire to burn what her son is she crazy and when she sees the video she stopps and looks down I wonder what that video is about? I am very curious 
the face on Puckhi face is priceless; who wonder what this girl is thinking about? but she does look concern when she see Shan bloodly face...and she seems shocked 

I wonder what she will do? like what will she still marry Ridhoy? the way she took him before Shan can punch him seriously... what is going on in her mind? will she still marry Ridhoy or will Shan not let it happen ?

will he tell everyone that he is legally married to Puckhi with the papers and everything 

there are a lot of questions that will need to be answered now...

this is a crazy video 

thank god he comes to stop before he fills her maanga and its a good Friday episode  hopefully they wil not leave it cliffhanger.. for Monday 

but thanks again girl for showing this video 

but literally there are a lot of questions but we have to see how this video unfolds... and what happens??? but at least this is big drama and I kind of knew something will happen had a feeling because for sure a big twist with Ridhoy marrying Asmita something will have happened lmao 

but thanks again for the video I still have hope and will always have hope 
royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeti.xo

The way Shaan has had so many head injuries I'm surprised he's not had any long lasting effects πŸ˜†

Well there's some hope guys. Some hope!

GREAT HOPE HOPE HOPE always and fforever... 

ya so many head injuries I cant believe it forget about the head injuries what about the other injuries  he has given himself for the love of Puckhi ... 
pukchi still cares I know she does the way she looked at him but taking ridhoy away before shan hits him again... idk what that girl is thinking... 
but she did look concerned when she say him bloody face 
dyer.a thumbnail
His phone has legal notices against Puchki that she cannot marry anyone before divorce from shaan as she is his legally wedded wife so what she is doing is against the law of the country she could get arrested for it.
royalsgirl93 thumbnail

His phone has legal notices against Puchki that she cannot marry anyone before divorce from shaan as she is his legally wedded wife so what she is doing is against the law of the country she could get arrested for it.

wowow that is crazy...so will Pukchi be forced to Marry Shan then ?? is that going to happen because Puckhi even knows that she is legally wedded wife of Shan she hasn't forgetten that as well but we all know she is doing this out of revenge...

so what do you guys think will happen? the marriage will not happen? will Puckhi still marry Ridhoy? because the way she grabbed him to get away from Shan was very strange and Ridhoy off course getting away with it lmao hate Ridhoy so much now... hate his character love the actor but hate the character 

and we know that Nivi will not be able to stop it because she knows the truth and evern Bua knows as well whats right and whats wrong.. 

so what will happen???? I love Shan entry the big twist has happened lmao we both were right 

and coming to the point of last Friday precap where Puckhi did say Shan I am ready to marry you so that part hasn't come out and writers will not just add that without bringing it to life??? 

so we have to wait til tomorrow hopefully Shan will come tomorrow or will we have to wait til Monday :(
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Finally !!!! Someone in the show remind of the law of India😊