tleshni31 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi all,

I am not sure if anyone remembers me but I used to be quite active during PV heydays and posted FF and OS as well. Forgot my first password and had to create a new one.

Anyway it's really amazing that this forum is still active after the show ended 6 years ago!πŸ‘

Once in a while I will reminisce the day I was obsessed with Aarya; waiting for daily episodes, reading and going through all the Dragonclub discussions..Analysing eah episodes and the funny pic thread created..CONsummation...Jyoti, samanalyse, deepti, indu64, palbhar, zetter, annonne, smileyMj, shyarocher are some names that I can remember well in this forum..

So much of sweet memories attached to this show. I was a young woman back then in my early 20s.. Now in my late 20s..looking back at my FF and OS even I can't believe I wrote all that..πŸ˜›

Not sure who else still visits the forum but a huge hug to those who still remembers me and my stories!πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello I remember you πŸ˜† also reading your fan fiction
As you have noticed here is dying
So your post post welcome by me πŸ˜†
tleshni31 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Hello I remember you πŸ˜† also reading your fan fiction

As you have noticed here is dying
So your post post welcome by me πŸ˜†

Hi Sharlene,

i remember you very well..πŸ˜‰

Actually it's such a pleasant surprise that the forum is still somewhat active 7 YEARS after the show started. That's crazy.. I can only say hats off to all of u who still cherish Aarya..😳 we will never know when the forum will be shut down permanently so..😭

I'm not sure if there are any other forums which is still active like this.. maybe Iss Pyar ka?

7 years has passed by and sometimes I wonder how Aarya and the kids are now..Ansh and Palak are nearly teenagers.. and aayu is already 6!

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tleshni31

Hi Sharlene,

i remember you very well.. πŸ˜‰

Actually it's such a pleasant surprise that the forum is still somewhat active 7 YEARS after the show started. That's crazy.. I can only say hats off to all of u who still cherish Aarya..😳 we will never know when the forum will be shut down permanently so..😭

I'm not sure if there are any other forums which is still active like this.. maybe Iss Pyar ka?

7 years has passed by and sometimes I wonder how Aarya and the kids are now..Ansh and Palak are nearly teenagers.. and aayu is already 6!

It is good that we have a few members who are determined to keep here open
I wish more would stay but real life takes priority
Yeah the kids have entered that teenage zone  a ff on this should be interesting but there is no one to write it
RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tleshni31

Hi all,

I am not sure if anyone remembers me but I used to be quite active during PV heydays and posted FF and OS as well. Forgot my first password and had to create a new one.

Anyway it's really amazing that this forum is still active after the show ended 6 years ago! πŸ‘

Once in a while I will reminisce the day I was obsessed with Aarya; waiting for daily episodes, reading and going through all the Dragonclub discussions..Analysing eah episodes and the funny pic thread created..CONsummation...Jyoti, samanalyse, deepti, indu64, palbhar, zetter, annonne, smileyMj, shyarocher are some names that I can remember well in this forum..

So much of sweet memories attached to this show. I was a young woman back then in my early 20s.. Now in my late 20s..looking back at my FF and OS even I can't believe I wrote all that..πŸ˜›

Not sure who else still visits the forum but a huge hug to those who still remembers me and my stories!πŸ€—

Hi, you're the writer of the SS " The Mumbai aftermath " right? Oh, I just love that SS. It's one of the best versions of the Mumbai track. You have no idea how many times I have read it and I am still getting more addicted to the storyπŸ‘.
Have you written any other fiction on aarya? Plz do let me know. I would love read them too.⭐️
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi. It's nice to see you back here. Welcome back. I too read your stories back then.