Re: Hungry Kulfi vs Amrya singing

Lucy123 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think that it is utter selfless to forget your daughter. Mohinder is another one who still has not told Shikande that his daughter is missing as he thinks that he is in pain..

Wow so much care for his brother and not thinking at all of Kulfi. That fact that she has not eaten for days and could end up in dodgy hands is beyond belief.

What happens if they find out that it is kulfi singing will they blackmail her again to give up singing due to dying Amrya wish.

When will the remand lady be exposed.

Edited by Lucy123 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Iam just hoping and praying that Kulfi DOESN'T sing badly for the sake of 'dying' Amyra to make her happy. I liked Kulfi's team's song and their performance very much. Y did they bring Panditji as the judge? I guess he only validates serious classical song as valid. Did they show Amyra's performance? Amyra surely must have performed badly but given points bcos it is classical which she by hearted from Sicka. 
I don't understand Amyra and Lovely's need to win at any cost. How does winning give satisfaction unless they win it by true talent. I hope these two don't cheat and do anything to that other girl who is so confident.
TeenRose1 thumbnail
I don't understand how can remand lady take children without any official paper or anything via police and then how can she take police help to find them?
Nesubi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Iam just hoping and praying that Kulfi DOESN'T sing badly for the sake of 'dying' Amyra to make her happy. I liked Kulfi's team's song and their performance very much. Y did they bring Panditji as the judge? I guess he only validates serious classical song as valid. Did they show Amyra's performance? Amyra surely must have performed badly but given points bcos it is classical which she by hearted from Sicka. 

I don't understand Amyra and Lovely's need to win at any cost. How does winning give satisfaction unless they win it by true talent. I hope these two don't cheat and do anything to that other girl who is so confident.

I don't understand how can remand lady take children without any official paper or anything via police and then how can she take police help to find them? 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These questions are unanswered. only makers know the answer for these questions. I was addicted to this show, now I hate it with passion. cunningness child abuse all over. two new characters also negative WHAO
Edited by Nesubi - 5 years ago
mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Iam just hoping and praying that Kulfi DOESN'T sing badly for the sake of 'dying' Amyra to make her happy. God knows about badly..i feel she might not sing at all...if she comes to know about her health..or may be her most selfish father begs her to back off to make his Princess win...huhhh  

I liked Kulfi's team's song and their performance very much. Y did they bring Panditji as the judge? He seems to be another addition to the mad Sikka family members...😆😆 I guess he only validates serious classical song as valid. Did they show Amyra's performance? No not at all - she just practiced one line one time with Sikka and shez here for the competition..what precisely would they show her sing ? ðŸ˜² as always they simply handed over the trophy to her and she was promoted to 2nd round...as it happens with all rich people's kids in reality shows ! Amyra surely must have performed badly but given points bcos it is classical which she by hearted from Sicka. 
I don't understand Amyra and Lovely's need to win at any cost. How does winning give satisfaction unless they win it by true talent. Had this wiseness been there,,,there woudl have been no kulfi kumar bajewala since last one year I hope these two don't cheat and do anything to that other girl who is so confident. Lovely will cheat. she will tell that girl that knockout round is tomorrow and she will say thank you aunty and leave the competitioin - how stupid - wo bacchi akele aayi hogi ? her parents are not there to support her. Lovely ne bola aur wo ghar chali gai...wah wah...this show seriously defies all logics !!!!

TeenRose1 thumbnail
It is ridiculous to show Amyra learnt music well enough to sing that perfectly within 2-3 days.
BTW why does judge like Amyra's better than Kulfi's? It is Kulfi who actually sang trained singers Rafi and RD Burman's songs while Amyra sang the free spirited Kishore Kumar's! I do agree she did sing well though. Or is it bcos she sang more technically correct?

I think Kulfi this time will be against Amyra. She shud stop calling her Amyra-Ji. Amyra has health pbm but still doesn't stop from her old behaviors. She shud just focus on her singing instead of bragging and mocking others. Sickander stopped feeling the connect with Kulfi. She was standing so near and he didn't feel anything.

If they again show Kulfi losing the last round for the sake of Amyra knowing her health, i won't watch it anymore. 

I think organizer or whoever is going to make it tougher since she know Amyra is Sickander's daughter.
dailysoap100 thumbnail
When will Kulfi learn to stand up for herself? 
😭