First step towards betrayal?

Sanam_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
First step towards betrayal? She won't cheat I know but why didn't she pick veer's call? If she was busy or stuck I wud understand. Here she didn't attend knowingly. Intention was?
It's not like veer is shown a suspicious type.

FEELINGS looks abrupt and rushed. Scenes wise everything was cute and adorable but story wise personally I wanted more depth in mishaan. A single person falling in love is easy to understand but a person who is already in love is falling in love with new and not shown anything wrong with other relation( not wrong from her pov)
And just wow for showing veer as just commitment. Till yday she was in love, planning romance and overnight veer became a commitment. Reminds me of one epic dialogue about purane rishtey.Edited by Sanam_26 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry,she might lift the call.The cvs wanted to end the episode with suspense,that's why they ended the episode there..Let's wait till tomorrow.Why to jump into conclusions so soon
Sanam_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pranurosid

Don't worry,she might lift the call.The cvs wanted to end the episode with suspense,that's why they ended the episode there..Let's wait till tomorrow.Why to jump into conclusions so soon

I didn't realise the episode ended there. Sorry.
pranurosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanam_26

I didn't realise the episode ended there. Sorry.

Happens sometimes😃..There is nothing to feel sorry about ðŸ˜Š(only if you weren't sarcastic here)
Edited by pranurosid - 5 years ago
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

First step towards betrayal? She won't cheat I know but why didn't she pick veer's call? If she was busy or stuck I wud understand. Here she didn't attend knowingly. Intention was?
It's not like veer is shown a suspicious type.

FEELINGS looks abrupt and rushed. Scenes wise everything was cute and adorable but story wise personally I wanted more depth in mishaan. A single person falling in love is easy to understand but a person who is already in love is falling in love with new and not shown anything wrong with other relation( not wrong from her pov)
And just wow for showing veer as just commitment. Till yday she was in love, planning romance and overnight veer became a commitment. Reminds me of one epic dialogue about purane rishtey.

She got the call and episode ended right there for suspense element.. 
If she wont cheat then how is it called the first step to betrayal ??

She said she is committed to Veer .. it doesn't mean she is not in love, fallen out of love or love never existed . She is just reminding herself that she is already committed to Veer and her marriage is on the cards. Her feelings for Veer hasnt changed overnight that's why she is rude with Ruhaan in the precap and wants to end everything to avoid the disaster 
Sanam_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pranurosid

Happens sometimes😃..There is nothing to feel sorry about😊(only if you weren't sarcastic here)

Lol no.
pranurosid thumbnail

Lol no.

That's okay dear..😃
Sanam_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandy141

She got the call and episode ended right there for suspense element..
If she wont cheat then how is it called the first step to betrayal ??

She said she is committed to Veer .. it doesn't mean she is not in love, fallen out of love or love never existed . She is just reminding herself that she is already committed to Veer and her marriage is on the cards. Her feelings for Veer hasnt changed overnight that's why she is rude with Ruhaan in the precap and wants to end everything to avoid the disaster

True that.
angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She already did for hiding dare kiss person name & also nail scratch mark incident from Veer ðŸ˜†. I know if she tell this to Veer, he will not misunderstand them & doubted them but still I feel she should share with him as honest person. 
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dont worry she will pick up the call... and lie to him...
she is hiding things from him already..
Edited by ria_9 - 5 years ago