Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Comparison with Tanushree doesn't make sense because Tanu never defended Nana, or came back after 10 year to give her story.
her story was always there, it was people who never read it or gave attention to it.

I don't see a need for your reply post. Firstly I didn't even compare them. I'm just citing what Tanushree did as example. She was the one who started the trend in BW. That's what I meant. Urvashi is a weird case. She may do it just to benefit herself. Using the word like someone doesn't mean I'm taking both situations in same viewpoint.πŸ€”
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrsRanveerSingh

I don't see a need for your reply post. Firstly I didn't even compare them. I'm just citing what Tanushree did as example. She was the one who started the trend in BW. That's what I meant. Urvashi is a weird case. She may do it just to benefit herself. Using the word like someone doesn't mean I'm taking both situations in same viewpoint.πŸ€”

sorry I mistook it for something else.
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

sorry I mistook it for something else.

It's okay you are forgiven TL πŸ˜† πŸ€—
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Is it just me or is the English of these supposed stars really below-average. Especially the grammar. πŸ˜†
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Frankly speaking,  since this so called inappropriate behaviour has been done with her , only she gets to decide whether it was inappropriate at all or not. That's the first thing about women lib. 
There's nothing like absolute inappropriate behaviour. In that case there has to be an absolute appropriate behaviour. None is possible or even acceptable. 
Suppose a man is touching me. Only I get to decide what I'm comfortable with,  how much touch I'll allow and where. No body gets to decide for me. I may let a man feel me all over , and I may not allow him to even shake my hands. My body my rules .
This is a very basic concept , that sadly most people don't get. 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously ??  if she is fine its fine ??? πŸ˜΅
Then why are you all filling up pages on discussing actors and actresses and their on screen and off screen shenanigans here - gyaan kahaan gaya , if they are fine with it -  what is the issue  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyways,  what is wrong is wrong. Doesn't make it right if Urvashi says she is fine with it. Bonny's behavior was completely wrong and disgusting. period. πŸ€’
Edited by Nishita123 - 5 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Some people are fine with casting couch too maybe we should stop reacting over that too then. The behaviour in general is inappropriate. Jst because bollywood tries to normalise every shitty behaviour of theirs as modern and progressive doesn't mean we need to appreciate that. Urvashi is fine with that behaviour and thats fine with me. I never really reacted just cause its her. That was a cheap behaviour and should be called out anyways. What disturbs me is to think how many young outsiders must be schooled to accept such behaviour as its their part of normal and to what extent this normal behaviour goes

Very disturbing to see πŸ€’ 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Those who fills up pages after pages discussing the private life of celebrities have to extremely vella. We can gossip about it but we have absolutely no right to criticise it. It's their life . We know very little about what actually goes there and also it's really none of their business. 
However , since those who does not participate in such activities are not responsible for those who does, it's rubbish logic that they can't say if she's fine,  it's completely totally and absolutely fine , which is not just common sense but also a fact. 
In plain words , her butt , her choice .
Vella people are disappointed that their vella ness has been called out by Urvashi .πŸ˜†
DanmeiLover thumbnail
This metoo thing and pseudofeminists need to take several steps back and think about priorities. Clarity is clearly lacking. 
There are many girls in the entertainment industry,  who sleeps around for job / money and perks. What do we call them ?? Definitely not victims , since they're willingly happily feeding into this system and in fact extremely grateful that this practice exists,  because they very well know that they won't stand a chance to land the jobs they're getting, if this practice was not into existence. Other more hard working, talented and beautiful girls / guys would've gotten their jobs  and beaten them at it rightfully. 
So yeah , stop crying wolf every time and focus on those who are actually seeking help but not getting it . Focus is needed on actual victims and for that differentiation is extremely important. Now a days lot of people roll their eyes at the very word metoo because of this unnecessary dilution. 

Edited by HeartQuake - 5 years ago
People said that she felt uncomfortable after he touched her but I didn't see her feeling uncomfortable at all. She was smiling and giving flying kisses after he touched her. It looks like she really enjoyed flirting with him. She was hugging and holding his hands like a couple. I mean what is the need to get so close with him. He is not Salman Khan. She seemed very easy breezy on the entire time. I think she is trying to get a movie from his PH. That's why she seemed very friendly with him.Edited by mira30 - 5 years ago