Telly Masala SEG : Omar will know Aladdin is his Son [VIDEO ADDED]

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
NEW SEG
Omar will know Aladdin is his Son 

As per Smita Maa'am , Omar will come to know that Aladdin is his Son . Can't Wait to see the Episode where he will know that . He is soo Proud of Aladdin and when he will know that It's Aladdin who is his son , he will be soo soo Happy & Proud ๐Ÿ˜Š

VIDEO LINK :

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAKNBZbpFcM[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very excited for this sequence. Zafar instruct them(chacha chachachi) to follow Aladdin and he assures to give money for that. Ya saw that Omar will try to hurt aladdin but he meets Aladdin and Rukshar together and will know Aladdin is his son๐Ÿ˜‰

Saw all these videos but was waiting for your update in India Forums๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So upcoming episodes will open all unfold truths ๐Ÿ˜› Happy but one-side it like everything is getting reveled together  so bit scared, don't want show to shut soon๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

Very excited for this sequence. Zafar instruct them(chacha chachachi) to follow Aladdin and he assures to give money for that. Ya saw that Omar will try to hurt aladdin but he meets Aladdin and Rukshar together and will know Aladdin is his son๐Ÿ˜‰

Saw all these videos but was waiting for your update in India Forums๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So upcoming episodes will open all unfold truths ๐Ÿ˜› Happy but one-side it like everything is getting reveled together  so bit scared, don't want show to shut soon๐Ÿ˜ฒ

@Red

This I didn't see anywhere . Where U saw that Omar will see Ruksaar & Aladdin together ?

Don't Worry . Everything is getting revealed according to Story . There i much more to show in the show right now .So Just Enjoy Our Awesome Show & Awesome SidNeet / AlaSmine ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
radhu-taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Red

This I didn't see anywhere . Where U saw that Omar will see Ruksaar & Aladdin together ?

Don't Worry . Everything is getting revealed according to Story . There i much more to show in the show right now .So Just Enjoy Our Awesome Show & Awesome SidNeet / AlaSmine ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Even i didn't see any segment regarding that scene but saw this update from one of the Aladdin Youtube channel. 

This person just said in words, no segment. So not sure how far its true.

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

Even i didn't see any segment regarding that scene but saw this update from one of the Aladdin Youtube channel. 

This person just said in words, no segment. So not sure how far its true.

Oh Ok Thanks for sharing . 

Let's see . Upcoming Episodes are gonna be Super Amazing and thrilling ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Too much revelation in short time. Don't want the show to end soon. This is the only show I watch
radhu-taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Too much revelation in short time. Don't want the show to end soon. This is the only show I watch

Ya  ๐Ÿ˜ญ Wish they don't end soon. 
Don't worry guyz . Abhi toh bahut kuch baaki hai a Story mein . It not gonna end sooo soon