Frequent Posters

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This old ducks don't have common sense to at least control in public 
MainHeroineHoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Urvashi's reaction is what we as women have always been taught. Just suck it in. This happens with non-celebs too, even if we tell someone, most of the people will tell us to just ignore and carry on.
The only person who should be questioned here is Boney PERIOD.Edited by MainHeroineHoon - 5 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mystic786

You can clearly see Urvashi's expression change to "Omg did he just do that?" and she clearly looked embarassed and offended after he touched her inappropriately.

Yesss! Exactly my point.
She knew it, but here instead of acknowledging what Boney did to her a certain someone went on to say how she didn't respond timely/appropriately, in reply to which I said what I did.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He can't tell the difference between the back and bum? And some people have commented against her, what do you expect her do in front of the media and a powerful producer? Just because she has a sexy imagine doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its hard to speak up. I think every woman understands that cus all of us have gone through this. Besides Urvashi can speak up whenever she wants . The video is the proof and thats not gonna change. 
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Behind the scene reality of a grieving man🤢
He is soo habituated that he doesn't care of the cameras around. Gross
Ennuyi thumbnail
How would he react if some men did this to his daughters 🤢
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guguminti

N the lady takes everything with a smile. N then will go on how to Not take Se*jal harrassment n give it back to the men in every other interviews. 

This is uncalled for. Its almost like you're blaming her. The video is proof that women have to just keep their calm,not react and suck it in and ignore the incident,even the one that happens when so many cameras are in your face and blinding you. Every single person there saw her getting harrased. Do you know how humilating that is? Her instant reaction is a huge tell. There's disbelief and shock. She didnt expect it and was uncomfortable. In an ideal world a woman should slap the heck out of the man but Urvashi cant do that. For obvious reasons. The gender and power dynamics pay a huge role in this incident.

So your questioning as to why she or any woman take  it with a 'smile' and dont standup for themselves while saying one shouldn't take sexual harassment is very misguided and wrong on many levels. Even the most vocal women have been shocked to silence by assault and are unable to voice out their displeasure at that instant. Denial comes into play too. 

The only one questioned and blamed should be this absolute pervert. He's doing this in public with someone so much younger than him so I cant even imagine the shit he does behind closed doors. Rotten piece of shit. 
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Horny buddha🤢
nd W*F is wrong with urvashi she is smiling
Pukeworthy🤬
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

How would he react if some men did this to his daughters🤢

He won't care...I'm pretty sure...as long as daughters keep earning money for him like his wife did...as I said before he is a disgusting guyEdited by Pr1yanka - 5 years ago