colors will repeat jodi swap twist again??

Posted: 4 years ago
colors will repeat  jodi swap twist again??

they did it earlier when they changed jodi in middle in one most famous serial udaan...

will they do it again in silsila serial --with new jodi as pari and veer --- misti and ruhhan??
To be hoesnt I don't mind Pari-Veer if they happen organically 
Pari doesn't believe in love and commitment..neither knows what true love is 

On the other hand Veer believes in commitment and institution of marriage, is mature , loving and understanding 

Being with Veer can make her realise what true love is and how beautiful commitment can make life 

I just find their pairing very intriguing 
Originally posted by anshvi

To be hoesnt I don't mind Pari-Veer if they happen organically 
Pari doesn't believe in love and commitment..neither knows what true love is 

On the other hand Veer believes in commitment and institution of marriage, is mature , loving and understanding 

Being with Veer can make her realise what true love is and how beautiful commitment can make life 

I just find their pairing very intriguing 

and pari deserved honest and ethical gem person...and veer has got all these qualities...
Originally posted by rajh

colors will repeat jodi swap twist again??

they did it earlier when they changed jodi in middle in one most famous serial udaan...

will they do it again in silsila serial --with new jodi as pari and veer --- misti and ruhhan??

Not seen Udaan..
Mishaan are definitely on the way
As per the other montage, looks like Pari veer may happen too..
lol udaan and silsila cant be compared in any way.. i dont think there will be any jodi swap.. it will be either mishveer/rihaan or mishaan.. i dont see any possibility of pari veer.. i dont see any marriage happening in this short series either.. Edited by ria_9 - 4 years ago
Right now Mishveer and Rihaan are on board so definitely there are all possibilities of jodi swap. 
Veer is a gem that Pari deserves. And Ruhaan is the true love and sukoon that Mishti deserves.
And not to forget Mishaan and Parveer are color co-ordinated. So anything can possible 
Colors still associated with silsila?
The show is on voot now...that means the show is under viacom network not in colors kitty anymore
Udaan swap was worst...that male lead slept with one sister, made her pregnant and married the other sister chakor...pari veer Jodi will be like Suraj chakor...
Originally posted by CIDfan4ever

Udaan swap was worst...that male lead slept with one sister, made her pregnant and married the other sister chakor...pari veer Jodi will be like Suraj chakor...

hahaha.. right ðŸ˜†