anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey 
So did anyone watch it ?  Rohan had come live on Insta 

I also read somewhere that he said that he will stay till the end of the show and the show can extend as well 
Anything else significant that he mentioned ? 

At least his cameo rumours can be put to test now ! I was sure that he isn't playing a cameo but one of the leads.

But I m not sure how to respond to the fact that the show can be extended...be ready for flip flops people  juzbat ka silsila nahi rukne vala ðŸ˜†

Edited by Metis - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i watched it.. u can still see it in his insta story..
someone asked him to post a pic with tejaswi.. he said u will get it soon..  😆

EDIT: yeah and he said silsila is no. 1 on voot 
he talked about tejaswi too..
Edited by ria_9 - 5 years ago
angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshvi

Hey 

So did anyone watch it ?  Rohan had come live on Insta 

I also read somewhere that he said that he will stay till the end of the show and the show can extend as well 
Anything else significant that he mentioned ? 

At least his cameo rumours can be put to test now ! I was sure that he isn't playing a cameo but one of the leads.

But I m not sure how to respond to the fact that the show can be extended...be ready for flip flops people  juzbat ka silsila nahi rukne vala ðŸ˜†

I never feel he is doing cameo or any side character here ðŸ˜† because he not shown in montage or not reflected any article. When I see first promo release with Teju, Aneri, Rohan & Kunal m sure this four are equal important character for S2. He is establish actor & he play lead for his previous shows. Ya he is not phenomenal actor but decent hai. 
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yah he said if veer continues to get so much love hopefully he will be there till the end...
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amolaarohi

I never feel he is doing cameo or any side character here  😆 because he not shown in montage or not reflected any article. When I see first promo release with Teju, Aneri, Rohan & Kunal m sure this four are equal important character for S2. He is establish actor & he play lead for his previous shows. Ya he is not phenomenal actor but decent hai. 

he is an okay actor.. itna bura nahi hai jitni bashing hoti hai uski.. he wouldnt have got main role in all his shows if he was that bad..
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sreevijayan

Yah he said if veer continues to get so much love hopefully he will be there till the end...

so its still if about length of his role   i did figured this out 

i hope he improves his acting if his role gets extended 
Edited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

so its still if about length of his role   i did figured this out 

i hope he improves his acting if his role gets extended 

He said the show is for only fr few episodes..But may get extension depending on the popularity..He was not sure about extension.But Teju said this show is only for another 2 months
Edited by pranurosid - 5 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Okay just watched the whole video 
There was a question asked by someone that "Will you be in Silsila till the end"
He said " I hope so..If you ppl keep giving me love like this I'll be till the end,I hope so"
So as of now he is not sure about the length of his role
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pranurosid

There was a question asked by someone that "Will you be in Silsila till the end"
He said " I hope so..If you ppl keep giving me love like this I'll be till the end,I hope so"

If it was a cameo then he would have avoided the question or would have given a very vague answer 

He hinted that he will be till the end here 
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: pranurosid

see i knew it mishti pari ruhaan are main leads arnav is parallel leads while veer is just an important character but not the lead