SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Name -Anika

Country -Bangladesh

Favourite tv actors The only actor I stan is SRK <3  

Favourite Shows- Geet hands down! And Qubool hai only coz it gave me a gem of a character like Aahil <3 How I miss Maaneet and Aahil/SaHil! And of course, I'm liking KCL now.

Hobbies Gushing over fictional characters and analyzing them

Reason To watch The Show Veer's character. Started watching it after seeing the promo and now I'm in love with KrishVeer.

Edited by SRKian - 5 years ago
xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Name!!
Aaliya

Country!!
India

Your Favourite tv actors!!
changes with time..
Paridhi,Karan Vohra,KSG,Surbhi Jyoti,
Erica Fernandes,Jennifer Winget,
Ankita Lokhande,Parth Samthan...

Favourite Shows!!
Kaleerein,Naagin 1,YRKKH,
Kulfi Kumar,Krishna Chali London,
Guddan,Tujhse hai Raabta,Qubbol hai,
star pus's Mahabharat 2016

Hobbies!!
writing stories , dancing, singing
acting

Reason To watch The Show!!
Radhey and Krishna's bonding made me watch.
then Dr.Veer's confidence and rude nature
towards Krishna
ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Name - Suvi 

Country - India

Fav Tv actors - Pooja Sharma , Saurabh Raj jain ,Shashank vyas & from now on Megha too

Fav shows - Mahabharat (star plus) , Zindagi gulzar hai & I randomly watch many shows like some track but overall favourite are few ..

Reason to watch the show - KrishVeer chemistry & good characters sketch of Krishna & Veer 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Nihaaa

Name: Niharika 

Your Favourite tv actors : Karan Vohra ( ☺️ ), Mohit  Raina , Param Singh, Ankit Gupta, Samiksha Jaiswal, Sanaya Irani, Rati Pandey, Shivangi joshi, Megha Chakraborty and  Harshita Gaur

Favourite Shows: currently Krishna Chali London other wise, ZKM, 21 Sarfarosh, Devon ke dev mahadev, IPKKND, MJHT, Bhabhi ji ghar  par hain 🀣, Begusarai, Sadda haq,  Ghulam ( BS was also there in this tv show  🀣 ), Fear Files, and some english shows πŸ˜ƒ

Hobbies: Reading, cooking, drawing

Reason To watch The Show after Dr. Veer's entry  made me watch the show ...Phewww😳

you r a teacher by profession???
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well all of u mainly from India no one on this forum from abroad except me... Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 years ago
MuktiH thumbnail
Name: Mukti

Favorite TV Actor/s: Barun Sobti, Sanya Irani, Aditi Rathore, and Zain Imam, Kuwar Amar Singh, Shakti Mohan AND OF COURSE... Karan Vohra, Megha Chakraborty β€οΈ

Favorite TV shows: Krishna Chali London... Previous shows I loved and still sometimes re-watch... Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Dil Dosti Dance and Naamkaran.

Hobbies: Mehendi, cooking, reading, traveling

Reason to watch this show: Frankly I never really liked the show before, i felt like there wasn't much substance in the story line... but then when Dr. Veer Sahay entered, I absolutely got pulled into watching it. Now I watch it because the chemistry between Veer and Krishna is amazing, and the story is good right now.
MuktiH thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Well all of u mainly from India no one on this forum from abroad except me...

A lot of people on this forum haven't introduced themselves. There are a few UK people on this forum. I am from America. I don't think I saw your introduction... where are you from?
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello lovely ladies,
Name ,Maya
Country, USA
Favorite actors,kind of tricky I like a lot of characters but by name KV, Sammy and now really liking Megha
Favorite shows , ZKM love the golden days!
Punar Vivah, Ram Milaay jodi,
Ek hazaron me Meri behna hai.
Hobbies, love reading !I'm addickted to ff's
and watching Indian tv shows even though I don't speak Hindi
πŸ˜† .
Reasons to watch the show,
Honestly after ZKM I vowed never to watch another ST show but seeing Roma and shams posts on Instagram about Dr Veer Sahay made me cave and started bing watching starting from krishna and Radhe traveling to London. So far I'm really impressed and can't wait to get to know you all , interact with my beautiful friends again and make more friends with my new KCL family 😊
MuktiH thumbnail
Originally posted by: Houstonmom

Hello lovely ladies,
Name ,Maya
Country, USA
Favorite actors,kind of tricky I like a lot of characters but by name KV, Sammy and now really liking Megha
Favorite shows , ZKM love the golden days!
Punar Vivah, Ram Milaay jodi,
Ek hazaron me Meri behna hai.
Hobbies, love reading !I'm addickted to ff's
and watching Indian tv shows even though I don't speak Hindi
πŸ˜† .
Reasons to watch the show,
Honestly after ZKM I vowed never to watch another ST show but seeing Roma and shams posts on Instagram about Dr Veer Sahay made me cave and started bing watching starting from krishna and Radhe traveling to London. So far I'm really impressed and can't wait to get to know you all , interact with my beautiful friends again and make more friends with my new KCL family 😊

Hey Maya, 

Are you by chance from Houston? Just a thought since your username is Houstonmom... 

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnp789

Hey Maya,

Are you by chance from Houston? Just a thought since your username is Houstonmom...

Hi Mukti ,yes I live in Houston TX
Which state are you from?

Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago