Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

KuKu: mismatch or a match made in heaven ?

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
After seeing today's episode and looking at KuKu ( 😆 🤣 I honestly am so proud of this name )
is a pretty cute couple 😆

Kunal's subdued and reserved nature contrasts very well with Kuhu's OTT and over excited self .

Moreover , their conversation and Kunal's constant smiling at her remarks was pretty sweet . I expected him to get irritated but was pleasantly suprised .

Maybe KuKu will play a match maker for abir and mishti ?

Seeing as their marriage will happen first , and in the midst of their marriage preparations , the relationship between abir and mishti will blossom , I think .
Edited by adyaa - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adyaa thumbnail
I feel they might even play matchmaker for abir and mishti
achu2610 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adyaa

I feel they might even play matchmaker for abir and mishti

I think Kuhu will not be happy with Abeer-Mishti pair.
She definitely doesn't want Mishti to be her Jethani
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Somehow, I still can't stand KuKu! Yikes I can't say their names together! It breaks my heart :(

Still rooting for Kunal's ex to save the dayyy s'il te plait!Edited by RapChick101 - 5 years ago
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adyaa

After seeing today's episode and looking at KuKu ( 😆 🤣 I honestly am so proud of this name )
is a pretty cute couple 😆

Kunal's subdued and reserved nature contrasts very well with Kuhu's OTT and over excited self .

Moreover , their conversation and Kunal's constant smiling at her remarks was pretty sweet . I expected him to get irritated but was pleasantly suprised .

Maybe KuKu will play a match maker for abir and mishti ?

Seeing as their marriage will happen first , and in the midst of their marriage preparations , the relationship between abir and mishti will blossom , I think .

According to the new promo, Meenakshi will say that she has chosen Mishti for Kunal. in front of everyone in Maheshwari house. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I like Kuhu and Kunal pair ...she might bring his fun side out .In today's conversation she helped him relax a bit .i guess that's what might make Kunal agree to meet her and may fall for her carefree attitude

Just like Abir is a refreshing change in Mishti's life so is Kuhu to Kunal
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Beg to differ here! 
I love Kunal's characterization a lot, Kuhu doesn't fit to be with him.
Feel he deserves someone better, maybe cos of the girl playing Kuhu, look and she doesn't seem natural,vseems OTT.
Actor playing Kunal plays his part brilliantly..so will say KuKu to be a mismatch, wish they could have brought someone better.
Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys! I am not a huge of Kuhu yet, but that is because we have not seen a lot of her and the only parts we have seen her are in very OTT types. But I think we all seem to forget her age. She is still a college student and much younger the Mishti, we have to watch her flourish into a mature adult. She grew up pretty sheltered with her family an doesn't realize the responsibilities she will have. I think we will see her grow into her character...
adyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: RapChick101

Somehow, I still can't stand KuKu! Yikes I can't say their names together! It breaks my heart :(

Still rooting for Kunal's ex to save the dayyy s'il te plait!

But why ?
You dislike Kuhu that much 😆
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhura..

Beg to differ here! 

I love Kunal's characterization a lot, Kuhu doesn't fit to be with him.
Feel he deserves someone better, maybe cos of the girl playing Kuhu, look and she doesn't seem natural,vseems OTT.
Actor playing Kunal plays his part brilliantly..so will say KuKu to be a mismatch, wish they could have brought someone better.

Ditto ! My thoughts. They've shaped up Kunal pretty well whereas Kuhu's characterization is disappointing. 
Wish they casted someone better !

OT : I don't think Kuku or Kuhu will play the matchmaker , filhal i don't see it happening because Kuhu is too jealous of Mishti to see her being the badi bahu and snatching the limelight from her in her sasural too.
Edited by made-in-charms - 5 years ago