Shine Like my Suraj in the sky....Suraj Rajvanshi the Unforgettable

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Shine Like my Suraj in the sky...

That lady in her early 30s got down from the car sent by the Govt. of India.  She came to Delhi... In a simple saree... holding her eight year old daughter... She walked with straight face... There was no tears, no emotions... All she was seeing was up above the...

Madam, came the officer from the First Citizen's office... This way mam... He guided her to be seated with the award winners... mostly women who were sad...

Thank you Mam... few minutes the ceremony will begin...

She saw the tricolor flag...

Suraj Narain Rajvanshi...

Not an easy one to be created...

He was created to be rude...

He was created with attitude

He was created with swag

He was created to be selfish...

Yes he was created...with all the above... why ??

All he wanted is LOVE... he wanted to be loved...

Loved by the monstrous father Kamal Narayan Rajvanshi...

Loved by his brother

Loved by his sister

JUST TO BE LOVED but

Tejaswini's son was the most thejas one, for whom any one will fall for.

He was the most handsome munda, on whom all will go fida...

Yes he was bad, he was arrogant, selfish would never hesitate to harm anyone...

But, all he wanted was LOVE...

He did not know till he found the bird, the mighty Sun found the chirpy bird to irritate her, make her fail, make her bite dust

Because he wanted to be LOVED by his father.

To save himself he planned his father's death

To save himself from marrying Imli, he planned the bride swap

That BRIDE SWAP swapped his life...and it did save him..

He swapped and got sweeped by the bird... Not by love

But

Started with childhood hate

Turned into jawani hate

Turned into... is he so bad?, no not that bad...so became frenemy

Turned into support as both were chased by Kamal Narayan

Turned into friends as slowy she realized that this Sun was not flaring but was incubating...

Turned into liking... am I liking Chakor?... or is it that I am going to die I am thinking.

Turned into understanding yes they are loving...but not realizing as he was a bandhuva and she was becoming his bandhuva of love...

Turned into understanding that they are becoming partner... Please aaja mera paas she cried when he was stuck in that breakfailed jeep...thumhara bina hum nahi jeepayenge... He said for the first time aadat dalo, hamara bina jeeneka...

Did he realise that he will entwine in her soul and will have so many separations only to be separated brutally forever??

They confessesd and went through so many confusions only to come back strong...

He said holding the poison,,, waiseby yeh kya zindagi, thumhara bina jeena...

He realized that he is being loved madly loved by the chirpy bird...

He changed himself completely that sometime I thought he lost his identity completely.

She was ready to sacrifice her love for the love of her country and he did go ahead to act to love someone as his love was loving the country.  He died every minute during the time he had to fake love. Did he at all realise that he will really die to save his love for his world was HER, HIS CHAKOR..

The one who was selfish...went selfless to save the whole village...

He did save but had to stake his life for the lone boy... again his life was staked because his love ran helter skelter to save the boy.

He said again... Thumey jeena hai, hamari betikeliye, and my life is your gift and I live and breathe only for you...

The man who lived only for himself... lived for her... threw away his li... Well there is no HIS LIFE AS SHE WAS HIS LIFE.

He said in the well, during the bandhuva time looking up the sky that he did not do any good karma to shine like a star if dead and gone...

Dude you are not a simple star to shine in the night YOU ARE THAT MIGHTY SUN TO SHINE THROUGH THE DAY ONLY as the world's all life depend on you.

SURAJ NARAIN RAJVANSHI... IS AWARDED THE HIGHEST GALLANTARY AWARD FOR SAVING THE WHOLE VILLAGE...

We request Mrs. Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi to grace the podium and accept the award.  The nation is proud of Suraj Rajvanshi and his selfless act and is conferred this award POSTHUMOUSLY .  The announcer was reading about the incident.

Mumma, the 8 year old pulled her mother's hand, they are calling out daddy's name... She stood walked to the podium and got the award from the President of India. No tears, no emotions, she was plain her face was plain...

She turned... The announcer called mam few words...for the children here

She held the mike.

Twinkle twinkle little stars,

Never  wonder what you are

Chin Up above the world so high

Shine like my Suraj in the Sky...

She walked down when there was a standing ovation...

Why I wrote this????? Suddenly... It was pressurizing my heart and the last few days the Suraj's blast post on insta has disturbed me too much.

My dude... never have I loved a character so madly so obsessively in my Life..

I am unable to still come to terms about the vanishing of my dude and even now tears roll down when I think or see the post... but

Suraj Rajvanshi... howmuchever I write about RagKor, make peace within myself  still my heart bleeds for SuKor, my dude...

Suraj Rajvanshi Hai Hum...

The words which reverberates in my ear... 

yes Shine like my Suraj in the Sky

Edited by sumsukor - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely nicee nice dear sumi... heart wrenching😭

Ufff SURAJ NARAIN RAJVANSHI is unforgettable.  And certainly how much ever peace we make with RAGKOR that special place in the heart for SUKOR will always be uppermost... no doubt about it. 

Thanks for writing... actually relived the suraj journey through this short and sweet post. 

LuvSSever thumbnail
Sumi dear 🤗
now we both need these hugs:)
what a writing on your dude.👏😭
Can your emotions about your dude fail to strike our heart and can make us not to shed tears...Never.
its just 😭💔😭

And as always to the point. Yes peace can be made with RagKor, we shall try to move on , accept life's hard reality and console ourselves

but can the truth be denied or the emotions that has been nurtured for Sukor for so long can be erased...never ...Sukor was,is and always hold a special place and always will be placed above all,they are unique and ❤️

And seeing back the old epis now, the love for them is growing by leap and bounds even more..what a divine jodi they are.

if only this absurd leap was planned, then I dont know why the hell they destroyed Sukor.😡 

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Superb sumi n thanks for this post. This is the perfect ending for sukor n Chakor story .
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sumi... I've resurrected Suraj in my head. I really wish they hadn't killed him off. Suraj & sukor were deep rooted in Udaan. I've given sukor a happy ending in my head... that which I wanted to see in the show. Wiped off Anjor & ended sukor with baby saanvi instead. And the fact that none of this is a fact but fiction, none of this is reality but reel helped me do that. Although it was hard. And i have to constantly try to forget what they showed in the show. Edited by BeeSandy - 5 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Lovely nicee nice dear sumi... heart wrenching😭

Ufff SURAJ NARAIN RAJVANSHI is unforgettable.  And certainly how much ever peace we make with RAGKOR that special place in the heart for SUKOR will always be uppermost... no doubt about it. 

Thanks for writing... actually relived the suraj journey through this short and sweet post. 

Thanks Nikkii

yes you are right...Sukor stand out as the aorta of our heart.

Trust me, i completely teard doing this post...writing I too re-lived and as we crazy fans are when I think of SuKor or Suraj all the dialogues just goes in our mind.  Such an impact MeeJay and VJ as SR has created in us. 

though I wrote a happy ending turning Raghav as Suraj and made peace still the reality keeps hitting me and the way he was made to vanish, could not make me come to terms...

thanks deary...

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Sumi dear 🤗

now we both need these hugs:)
what a writing on your dude.👏😭
Can your emotions about your dude fail to strike our heart and can make us not to shed tears...Never.
its just 😭💔😭

And as always to the point. Yes peace can be made with RagKor, we shall try to move on , accept life's hard reality and console ourselves

but can the truth be denied or the emotions that has been nurtured for Sukor for so long can be erased...never ...Sukor was,is and always hold a special place and always will be placed above all,they are unique and ❤️

And seeing back the old epis now, the love for them is growing by leap and bounds even more..what a divine jodi they are.

if only this absurd leap was planned, then I dont know why the hell they destroyed Sukor.😡 

Uma dear yes yes we need those hugs 🤗

you are bang on, just going through the old epi, i am just loving them more and more and even my otherwise ethical mind keep cursing the makers.

if they want the leap then why kill my Dude ... 

Seriously, the current pair reminds me of the continental pasta with white sauce... 

NONE CAN COME NEAR OUR SUKOR
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

Superb sumi n thanks for this post. This is the perfect ending for sukor n Chakor story .

thanks Theepa

yeah I would have resigned with teary happiness if atleast the epic character was given a proper closure...

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

Sumi... I've resurrected Suraj in my head. I really wish they hadn't killed him off. Suraj & sukor were deep rooted in Udaan. I've given sukor a happy ending in my head... that which I wanted to see in the show. Wiped off Anjor & ended sukor with baby saanvi instead. And the fact that none of this is a fact but fiction, none of this is reality but reel helped me do that. Although it was hard. And i have to constantly try to forget what they showed in the show. 

Sandy. thats the best thing to do to calm our ourselves... anjor was the biggest kamjor for the story, for Sukor... Saanvi was the best...

True as you said even i keep thinking this is faction (thanks to my nikki who keeps hitting me when i become too emotional😭... but still the actors have made us journey through them that never to be forgotten)

sumsukor thumbnail
Thanks Smita for the lovely comment on Twitter..
your words are making me more emotional too.

happy i could bring that solace in you.

Quote:

I was forced to write comment reading the Suraj Rajvanshi - the unforgettable. Sumi dear, what can I say, just craving for this. I always wanted a story from you about our very own, the phenomenon Suraj Rajbanshi & a tribute to his life sacrifice act but I couldn't say as everyone wanted Rag-kor story. Your story has taken me 3yrs back since sukor journey began. The whole story had floated in front of my eyes. I was crying non stop. Read the story with teary eyes. Every word,every line is taken me deep into my memory. No matter how much I love Rag-kor story, want Rag-kor reunion, but my heart ,my love ,my affection, my devotion is & always will be for Sukor, for Suraj . How much I try to move on but the reality is it's hard to see Chakor without Suraj. I don't understand yet what's the benefit of killing Suraj & bring Vj back as Raghav if they planned not to unite Rag-kor & take the unnecessary leap.
Indeed Suraj is not a simple star to shine but the mighty Sun to shine through the day to enlighten the world. For last six months may be I was waiting for the moment that I got today through your writing. I'm numb.

Unquote:

Thanks a lot Smita.