~~6 Month Journey Of Guddanpana With Khaduspanti~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Akshan as per show completed their 6 month Anniversary today🥳

Congratulations & Celebrations Akshan for completing 6 successful months filled with Guddanpana & Khaduspanti{Technically April 19 th ko complete hoga 6 months aapke journey ka🤣koi nah uss din bhi alag wish karungi main aap donom ko😛}

Dekhiye Akshan ke reaction when Dadi announced its their 6 month anniversary🤣 A/c to Akshan's reaction they are more than shocked than being surprised😆Guddan must be thinking "Hain 6 mahine ho gaye iss Khaduspanti ke saath Jhatakness add karte karte? 😲" & Akshat might be thinking "Kya Iss Guddanpana ke saath 6 mahina poora ho gaya kab aur kaise?🤪"

Can we please take a moment to appreciate the CREATIVE TEAM behind this Beautiful Eye pleasing sight?👍🏼Nishant was right it's just Beyond Beautiful Dil le lo Sab log jinki yeh mehanat hai❤️  WELL DONE ⭐️ 👏

Now just see The reactions of Akshan after watching this beautiful arrangement😉Guddan seems to be so interested😆 while Jindal Saab is like "Haawww...😲Kya hai yeh sab?"🤣

"Tum Kabse itna shaant rehne lagi? Tumhein problem nahi hai inn sab se?"

I loved this moment to core😆It was like role reversal🤣Hamesha shor machane wali Guddan was sitting chup chap while Shaant rehne wale Jindal Saab was making shor to open the door of their bedroom🤣And he was even surprised at Guddan's this silent mode and couldn't help but had to ask this question😆Jindal Saab ab aapke saath rehne ka side effect bol sakte hai🤣Aap Guddan ki tarah ban rahe hai aur Guddan aap ki tarah🤪Lage raho Miya Biwi😛 Keep on Adopting each other's mannerisms😈

Kuch bhi Kaho Jindal Saab can't deny to His Gudiya's wishes😳Finally he decided to have "ROMANTIC" Dinner 😆 Tab On hua unka Chef Mode😎Khud hi sab kuch apne Patni ke liye arrange karne lage😛

Serving Eachother Awwwieee

Jindal Saab Serving Wine which somewhat surprised Gudiya😆May be she thought "isse peekar main phir se talli ho gayi toh?🤪"

Wah Jindal Saab kya style se wish kia before eating⭐️ "Bon appetit" 👏 French mein wish kar dia to "Enjoy Your Meal" 😎

I loved how Jindal Saab came in nick of time before Angad could ate the food by sitting in place of Akshat along with Guddan & Angad had no choice but to leave the room leaving behind Akshan alone in their room there by symbolising even though third party try to create distances b/w Akshan they will always stay together at the end by clearing out those distances🥳

Though Guddan with good intention said a lie to make Angad happy but What Jindal Saab said was right👍🏼A Lie when said in an inappropriate situation becomes a Major Problem which is soon gonna make a huge blow in Akshan's lifeAkshan please be safe & be strong for eachother🤗

Just look at that holdJust look at that anger with a tinge of possessiveness in Akshat's eyes when he saw Angad try to tie Mangalsutra on HIS WIFE's NECK, HIS GUDDAN'S NECK🥳

Just Like Gudiya cares for her Jindal Saab's beauty sleep and prevent all those who tries to disturb his peaceful ninni😛 Jindal Saab also cares for his Gudiya's beauty sleep😳I loved how after stopping Angad from tieing the Mangalsutra w/o making noise he with a slight head nod conveyed Angad what he was going to do is wrong and Akshat's eyes were warning his chota bhai "Dont even dare to think like this not even for once" 👍🏼DIL LE LO Jindal Saab❤️

Cant wait to see how Jindal Saab will react after this act of his chota bhai😛

Love😳
Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mast episode 
Loved your post..👏
Guddan's reaction to dadis words😆
Aj's reaction was no way in hell brother..you are knocking the wrong door😳
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing episode 
Loved ur post
After seeing today's episode it is sure that he will not sacrifice guddu to anyone not even his brother... 
We got to see possessive side of Aj today thanks to chandal chokri gang
RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb episode...
Saru ur posts are so beautifull...thy r my Dil le lo moments to u..

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Amazing episode 

Loved ur post
After seeing today's episode it is sure that he will not sacrifice guddu to anyone not even his brother... 

😆
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post ❤️⭐️
Jindal sahab doesn't like the "shant" Guddu much so he became "ashant" 😆

I really love the way AJ started serving her especially the way he set the hanky on her 😉

& Guddu too followed by serving him 😳

I was really happy when AJ came on time & Angad couldn't have the food peacefully 😃

The glare at the end was deadly & had it been someone else, he would have been spot dead. 😈

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

Mast episode 

Loved your post..👏
Guddan's reaction to dadis words😆
Aj's reaction was no way in hell brother..you are knocking the wrong door😳

Thank U Shena😃

Akshan's reactions were worth watching🤣
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Amazing episode 

Loved ur post

Thank u Kajal😳

@Bold Y should he sacrifice? Guddan Akshat ki thi Akshat ki hai aur Akshat ki hi rahegi👍🏼

@Violet It was a treat to watch this side of Akshat Jindal for His Guddan🥳

@Blue U cracked me Kajal what does it mean?🤣
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

Superb episode...

Saru ur posts are so beautifull...thy r my Dil le lo moments to u..

Awww Thank u so much Rish Dil le Lia🤗
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Beautiful post ❤️⭐️

Jindal sahab doesn't like the "shant" Guddu much so he became "ashant" 😆

I really love the way AJ started serving her especially the way he set the hanky on her 😉

& Guddu too followed by serving him 😳

I was really happy when AJ came on time & Angad couldn't have the food peacefully 😃

The glare at the end was deadly & had it been someone else, he would have been spot dead. 😈

Thank u Genie❤️

@Bold True and I loved how he cant help and how cutely he came to ask out of curiosity because of his Gudiya's shanti mode🤣

@Violet me too isliye I added the SS😳 I loved how he stopped her by saying "Ruko main kar raha hu nah" poore haq se

@Pink After all they share EQUAL HAQ on e/o😳

@Brown It was a indication from Kanhaji that no matter how many times third party try to distance Akshan at the end THEY WILL BE TOGETHER WITH EACHOTHER❤️

@Orange I loved that anger with a tinge of possessiveness filled look from Akshat for his GudiyaI was thinking Angad bacha acha hua tu bhai nikala Akshat ka warna belt aur hunter kab jawab dena shuru karte tereko patha bhi nahi chalta🤣