WU & Epsiode discussion 28March 2019

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

The epsiode begins with everyone celebrating holi .
Abir is playing the drum and music status playing in the background .(holi hai , holi hai ).
Everyone is seen to be very happy apart from Meenakshi .
All the family is shown dancing , Rajvansh and in Maheshwari clan Kuhu and mishti .
Abir and mishti share an eye lock and just as he is walking towards her with her earrings in had , she suddenly vanishes ( he loses track due to the colour ).

Kuhu and Kunal are shown dancing and Meenakshi is giving the stink eye to this .

And then Naman starts his drama of get me my daughter back .

Everyone gets quiet .

He suddenly wonders till when will mishti make him act so "lachar.

Rajeshwari tries to convince mishti to leave but she disagrees .

She feels it was better for him to stay away .

Abir sees mishti and sums up everything and realises the truth behind the stealing accident .

Meenakshi is also seen wondering what's happening along with the rajvansh clan .

Mishti walks up to Naman .

The Maheshwari clan hurries to leave , Shaurya tries to persuade mishti to leave .

Just as Naman wants to continue his drama , abir shuts the mic down .

He feels that as a father leaves a child in his childhood , he ruins his/her childhood .

He stops Naman from going after mishti and punches him on the face .
( ATTA BOY )

Maheshwari clan leaves .

Meenu wonders what's wrong and asks abir , abir tells her that he's a criminal following him since Kutch .

Abir and mishti share an eye lock again .

Background soft music score begins to play .

Scene shifts to Maheshwari house where Kuhu is shown dancing to some sports car song of hers.

She accidentally kicks mishti ( side note :- no offence but wasn't her voice way too screechy ).

Everyone says that Naman won't quite down and what a big Tamasha would have happened .
Bade papa says everyone is hiding things in the family , quotes Kuhu Rishta for instance .

Everyone gets to know Varsha knew the alliance was for Kuhu.

Mishti comes down and reveals to base papa that she was too hiding things from them .

Reveals that she knew all about Naman blackmailing Rajeshwari .

Mishti is seen to be very emotional , believing it's all her mistake as he is her father .

Bade papa is visibly hurt and asks if Naman is her father , who is he ?

( so sweet this scene was )

He tells her a father to a daughter is very important , he bears the brunt of the daughters pain , and that she was their daughter .

He asks her never to say that she is Namas daughter and that she is his daughter .

Shaurya and Rajeshwari are very happy .

Varsha and jalebi lady ( I'll check her name and correct it ) wonder about kuhu's relationship .

On the other hand , Meenu is seen saying that everyone calls me Big Ben , a dictator and everyone begins to point fingers at others .

She says my one son is under the influence of bhang and one brings a criminal home .
He says I'm just so "Raees that he followed me here and that he is already in jail .
Meenu felt that he deserves the worst of punishments and then abir says that he should live with him then, nothing can be worse .

Meenu declares that the Rishta won't take place as Kunal isn't ready yet .
Abir says let it be his decision and he too will move on seeing Kunal and that he wants the girl and Kunal to meet .

When Meenu still insists , he firmly states it will he Kunal's decision alone and that they will only decide further after the girl and Kunal meet .

PRECAP :- mishti and abir are show. , it's dark and She is worried for Kunal and Kuhu's relationship and abir assures her that he will not let anything happen.
Kunal is kidnapped Edited by adyaa - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
thanks for the update
When I saw Abir hitting Naman,