Show makers grudge with Iyyer

shivam0711 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Why every Time Iyyer's character has to miss out any foreign trips..last time he missed out Hong Kong trip and again makers made him missing out from Singapore trip..why..? Does he is the only one who works in office... what about others.. earlier this seems funny but if makers does this every single time, it is not ok with me.. please Asit Modi, he is also a important character..don't treat him like that..and in yesterday episode, jetha was in full form flirting with Babita...can't anybody from the society members notice this other than Taarak who instead support him and don't tell him that now it is not funny

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nyomi123 thumbnail
I second the opinion.  Iyyer is always ignored or isolated. Very sad.  How he may be feeling?  
Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We had this discussion so many times.. !!
It is so sad to see Iyer...they always do so with him..

Last time when they went Hong Kong ..played worst game with Iyer ...Iyer missing his flight and Jetha being happy about it ...

Babita would have reminded everyone that last time also she came for tour without him..she will not go without him this time...

But she is duffer number 1... any sane person could just divorce her for being so selfish ..

Jetha is at his WORST !! 

This time there is no Daya with him...so of course he willl flirt with Babita like never before...

I dont understand what fun makers think they are showing in this case ??

Not watching at all..
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Agreed. Why everytime they do this with iyer?It is not funnyEdited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Just one question, would Daya have gone for a foreign trip, had Jetha's circumstances not allowed him to go.. and mind you going all alone without Tappu or Bapuji...
sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ketakee

We had this discussion so many times.. !!

It is so sad to see Iyer...they always do so with him..

Last time when they went Hong Kong ..played worst game with Iyer ...Iyer missing his flight and Jetha being happy about it ...

Babita would have reminded everyone that last time also she came for tour without him..she will not go without him this time...

But she is duffer number 1... any sane person could just divorce her for being so selfish ..

Jetha is at his WORST !! 

This time there is no Daya with him...so of course he willl flirt with Babita like never before...

I dont understand what fun makers think they are showing in this case ??

Not watching at all..

Absolutely agree... and he has been behaving as if some college going students trying to flirt or rather impress his female classmate. I wonder how come no one esp Bapuji never noticed his unusual inclination towards Babita
Ketakee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Absolutely agree... and he has been behaving as if some college going students trying to flirt or rather impress his female classmate. I wonder how come no one esp Bapuji never noticed his unusual inclination towards Babita

The writers n directors have forgot that the man you show behaving like some teenage flirt is actually father of a teenage boy...

Only person who knows his child have grown up is Bhide.

Tappu flirting with girls out there on his forign trip can be imaginable but Jetha is worst !!

The moment they shown that this time also Iyer is not accompanying Babita ..i left watching agin...we can easily predict what they r going to show right ??

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ketakee

The writers n directors have forgot that the man you show behaving like some teenage flirt is actually father of a teenage boy...

Only person who knows his child have grown up is Bhide.

Tappu flirting with girls out there on his forign trip can be imaginable but Jetha is worst !!

The moment they shown that this time also Iyer is not accompanying Babita ..i left watching agin...we can easily predict what they r going to show right ??

Bhide knows his child is grown up because he has daughter as his child and daughters (or girls) are born matured and understanding .. it is boys who are like unchained bull. 
Ketakee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Bhide knows his child is grown up because he has daughter as his child and daughters (or girls) are born matured and understanding .. it is boys who are like unchained bull. 

Absolutely !!

His concerns for her being with Tappu sena can be understood ...a typical father of a daughter...

Ever wondered Sonu have never shown with her "girl" friends... I mean its okay having a group of friends in ur colony n all ...but they dont  study same stream they must be studying with some other friends right !!

In my opinion this Tappu is far bearable than older one...his attampt to outsmart everyone were just horrible...New Tappu also tries that..but some how it dont go over the top !!

Sometimes, looking at new Tappu i feel he is more mature than Jetha...

Jethalal is no more funny...he beahves like a teenage lover around Babita...insults Iyer at every point...

So sad that there is no char development ...
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Absolutely agree with you about Tappu... the older Tappu as per me was more of irksome annoying kind of creature but this one seems more mature and understanding...infact more matured than his own father. 
Being friends only with society people, this theory goes with everyone.. I mean how come none of them has friends beyond the society.. not just friends infact none of their relatives ever visited. In the name of elder, only Jetha has father.. what about other couples. 

Popat Lal's mother never wanted to see how her son is coping all alone in big city.    

btw instead of watching a 50+ man flirting with 45+, won't it be good to see kids sneaking around and having some fun