44) Anika VM: Dhyaanchand

45) Shivika VM: Dhadak (short version)

Long version:

46) Shivika VM: Mere Naam Tu

47) Shivika VM: Tere Mere Sapne

48) Shivika VM: Dekhna Yeh Ek Din

49) Shivika VM: First Class

50) Shivika VM: Teri Hogayiyaan

51) Shivika VM: Jag Ghoomeya (male version)

52) Shivika VM: Taare Ginn

53) NM-SC VM: Maskhari

54) Shivika VM: Haan Main Galat

55) Shivika VM: Khul ke Jeene Ka

Edited by AreYaar - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you so much AY❤️...Cant wait to go through them...Will come and comment again after watching them...

And AY ..you repeated number 11)...There are actually 49 VMs not 48...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Thank you so much AY❤️...Cant wait to go through them...Will come and comment again after watching them...

And AY ..you repeated number 11)...There are actually 49 VMs not 48...

Oh haha, thanks for catching that...I'll go fix it...damn, I made too many VMs on these two🤣

Nearly 50?😲😲😆  I can't believe myself here🤣
Free_Rein thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh haha, thanks for catching that...I'll go fix it...damn, I made too many VMs on these two 🤣

Nearly 50?😲😲😆  I can't believe myself here🤣

Yes i also didnt know that you made nearly 50😆...Now i am glad that i asked you about an index😆...Now no need to dig up old pages for all 49 VMs😆
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail
Haha i have been a fan of you and your posts since more than 2 yrs 😆.. i  have to say i became fan of your VMs too😊😆...I hope you make more VMs on Shivika😆...

I have never tried making VMs..but i can say its not as easy as it seems to be😆...I think it needs patience,lot of focus,creativity and particularly  the imagination to choose apt scenes based on the lyrics .

Generally i marvel at your creativity  in choosing perfect scenes for the  lyrics and perfect vidding skills👏😆..just watched few of them for now...will watch remaining in a while...I realised i missed  many VMs which you posted in these 2 yrs...

KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this. Will catch up all this weekend.
Free_Rein thumbnail
Finally managed to watch all of them in one go...I thought to comment on  my most favourite ones but i ended up choosing 47 out of 49 as most favourite 😕😆 . ..hands down ek sey badh kar ek hai...when i say this i am not even exaggarating...Take a bow girl👏😆 ..Such an amazing songs selection ...You touched all genre ...funny ones,angsty,romantic,heart wrenching (on Shivika first separation)...etc.,...Had so much fun watching Two versions of Cutiepie...And Shivika instrumental one👏...And regarding "Bol do na jara" i  downloaded it long back and used to watch it often..but i didnt remember that it was made by you...And words fall short to comment on rest of the VMs...looved all of them...

You covered almost all the amazing scenes of Shivika in these 49 VMs...felt like revisiting all their journey❤️...Seeing the effort you had put in making these VMs...it just shows how much you loove them😆...I hope you bear with me today...I am  still in awe of thinking how amazing these VMs are😆...As i said  before ShiVika +AY is khidkitod...All  your Shivika VMs are khidkitod😆...Ofcourse include NarBhi and Anika VMs too lol...I am going to watch all these on repeat mode whenever i get time...as Major missing of Shivika happening here:(

I think you should post those two NarBhi VMs in  your NarBhi's thread too..

Okay i will stop here😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Haha i have been a fan of you and your posts since more than 2 yrs
😆.. i have to say i became fan of your VMs too😊😆...I hope you make more VMs on Shivika😆...

I have never tried making VMs..but i can say its not as easy as it seems to be😆...I think it needs patience,lot of focus,creativity and particularly the imagination to choose apt scenes based on the lyrics .

Generally i marvel at your creativity in choosing perfect scenes for the lyrics and perfect vidding skills👏😆..just watched few of them for now...will watch remaining in a while...I realised i missed many VMs which you posted in these 2 yrs...

Haha thanks for all the kind words, Nihara 😆

VM making can be a bit challenging in terms of finding clips and music to match. It's mainly about motivation. Lol if something motivates and inspires you enough, then you feel like making the effort 😆

So yes, remarkably enough, Shivika motivated me enough to make friggin 50 VMs on them. ROFL. I guess it was covering a nearly 3 year period so that explains some of the volume. That was a long time to be watching something and lots of good material to vid. Lol
AreYaar thumbnail

Finally managed to watch all of them in one go...I thought to comment on my most favourite ones but i ended up choosing 47 out of 49 as most favourite
😕😆. ..hands down ek sey badh kar ek hai...when i say this i am not even exaggarating...Take a bow girl👏😆..Such an amazing songs selection ...You touched all genre ...funny ones,angsty,romantic,heart wrenching (on Shivika first separation)...etc.,...Had so much fun watching Two versions of Cutiepie...And Shivika instrumental one👏...And regarding "Bol do na jara" i downloaded it long back and used to watch it often..but i didnt remember that it was made by you...And words fall short to comment on rest of the VMs...looved all of them...

You covered almost all the amazing scenes of Shivika in these 49 VMs...felt like revisiting all their journey❤️...Seeing the effort you had put in making these VMs...it just shows how much you loove them😆...I hope you bear with me today...I am still in awe of thinking how amazing these VMs are😆...As i said before ShiVika +AY is khidkitod...All your Shivika VMs are khidkitod😆...Ofcourse include NarBhi and Anika VMs too lol...I am going to watch all these on repeat mode whenever i get time...as Major missing of Shivika happening here:(

I think you should post those two NarBhi VMs in your NarBhi's thread too..

Okay i will stop here😆

Aww thank you again for the kind words, Nihara 😳 😆

Cutiepie is among my all time favs too. Lol that's the first IB one I made. Had to be Anika 😆 and then I made my first Shivika one with the Instrumental music cuz the love speech and thehraav wala angst in the "mujhe yeh pasand hai scene really drew me into them more :)

Haha yes I did end up covering a lot of genres cuz Shivika themselves had such a range in their journey enough to want to cover different aspects of it   😊

And yes I happily accept that I looovee them. A lot 😆. This love managed to survive so much story mutilation, fandom wars, forum mess and banishments for Shivika fans. Haha

Somedays I really feel I should get a medal for still managing to maintain connect with them 😆 It's a miracle 😆
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the VMs...mostly all are my fav songs...saw 1st 5 and taking my own time re-watching dem...
1) last line -- mujhe ye pasand hai...mujhe bhi
2 and 3 rd cutie pie both the versions are amazing...totally in sync with her character...
4) tujhe bhula diya hai all the fav scenes
5) bin tere--- it has lines similar to what they always say for each other...humare bich jo hai wo humara hai...

loved it and will comment again after watching others...Thanks once again