Why always an emotional track is necessary in a serial???

Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys, 
Recent episodes of Aladdin is really making me sad and upset.. 😭

Is it always necessary to show heartbreaking and loneliness suffered by  the lead... I understand ups and downs are important to show but only showing sadness and struggle makes the viewers sad and eventually the TRP goes down...

There should be mixture of emotion like happiness, anger, struggle, romance etc... 

I my opinion only showing negative emotions such as sadness, heartbreaking, loneliness, betraying, etc makes any serial (not just Aladdin) boring or less interesting for viewers...  😕😕

It was my view on current track... Please don't get offended if someone like current track.. I would like to know your take on it... Do share your opinion... 😳😳
Edited by 1973deepak - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I think the current track might be painful and emotional but I guess it was necessary for Aladdin to realize that he trusted wrong person (Mehar) . His one mistake which was unintentional costed him his brother . But don't worry one thing is very good in this that AlaSmine together will bring jjnu back ,And here only Aladdin will realize that He loves jis Nakchadi and not Shezadi . Plus Seeing Sid doing those emotional scenes is my weakness . I might be selfish as a fan but I simply love Sid in emotional breakdown scenes as he nailes them like Noone 
ArjunfanNAJAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well i really cant say much cause i am skipping scenes here but thanks for the update though. 😊
Ani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I think the current track might be painful and emotional but I guess it was necessary for Aladdin to realize that he trusted wrong person (Mehar) . His one mistake which was unintentional costed him his brother . But don't worry one thing is very good in this that AlaSmine together will bring jjnu back ,And here only Aladdin will realize that He loves jis Nakchadi and not Shezadi . Plus Seeing Sid doing those emotional scenes is my weakness . I might be selfish as a fan but I simply love Sid in emotional breakdown scenes as he nailes them like Noone 

I agree with you moni though the scenes are emotional but are necessary to make Aladdin realize his mistakes... 😊
I have problem with unfolding all the stories almost together this make it too emotional to handle...I hope writers of Aladdin don't do such a thing.. 😕
For sure Siddharth plays all the emotional scenes beautifully that is what makes him versatile and suitable for all the roles in the film industry.. 😊😊
Ani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjunfanNAJAAN

well i really cant say much cause i am skipping scenes here but thanks for the update though. 😊

Hi dear, In that case I am glad that I got someone who do this skip scenes like me.. 😉😃
Your welcome dear... 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: 1973deepak

I agree with you moni though the scenes are emotional but are necessary to make Aladdin realize his mistakes...  😊
I have problem with unfolding all the stories almost together this make it too emotional to handle...I hope writers of Aladdin don't do such a thing.. 😕
For sure Siddharth plays all the emotional scenes beautifully that is what makes him versatile and suitable for all the roles in the film industry.. 😊😊

I think right now they r stuck to AlJi and their separation . So it's one at time only 👍🏼

And yes Sid is very versatile ..Sio it's always treat to see him in emotional scenes ⭐️
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well even i'm not ok with the emotional track as it hurts everyone equally 
Sometimes i'm like a person -- Yaar we are watching Tv/Entertainment shows for a time pass and in our leisure time, y can't v have only positive (love, Family, friends, romance) and rejoice. 

But this is the key point for all serials & movies

We easily get attached to the characters when they play emotional scenes and they create the interest and curiosity like Abb Kya Hoga??

May be they want that 
Ani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

Well even i'm not ok with the emotional track as it hurts everyone equally 

Sometimes i'm like a person -- Yaar we are watching Tv/Entertainment shows for a time pass and in our leisure time, y can't v have only positive (love, Family, friends, romance) and rejoice. 

But this is the key point for all serials & movies

We easily get attached to the characters when they play emotional scenes and they create the interest and curiosity like Abb Kya Hoga??

May be they want that 

I agree with you Radhika...
Possibly the writers only try to create emotional attachment and curiosity in Viewers through these emotional scenes..
Hope everything gets sorted out ASAP...😊
Ani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I think right now they r stuck to AlJi and their separation . So it's one at time only  👍🏼

And yes Sid is very versatile ..Sio it's always treat to see him in emotional scenes ⭐️

Right ,Thanks to writers for taking one track at a time ...At least not creating a havoc in the show ...