~~Dil ke Rishte Dil Se Nibhana Chahiye~~Goa:Day3~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Day 3 in Goa is gifting us such Memorable Moments to cherish

- Akshat Sher Jindal Doing Dhulayi of Rocky (Part one) for trying to misbahve with His Sherni Wifey🥳 Kya kuchala hai uss Rocky ko apne paav ke neeche Jindal Saab Mazaa hi aa gya🥳 🤣

- Akshat trying to soothe Guddan's painHow gently he covered her with dupattaEk aur parallel scene mila re...🥳

- This Hug was DIL LE LO❤️Though he didn't expect such a sudden hug from her yet he tried to calm her down by reciprocating the hug because at that moment she needed that ASSURANCE from him🤗

- Akshat Sher Jindal doing Dhulayi of Rocky (Part two) for making his Pyaari si Gudiya shed her Precious tears After wiping her tears Kya mast dhulayi kiya hai Jindal Saab ne Wah🥳

- Can you sense The Intensity of Gussa in his eyes & in his roaring voice?He wont spare anyone who touch His Precious Guddan👍🏼Agar Rocky tu ristedaar nahi hota toh kab ka upar nikal gaye hote😈

"Haan toh mar jaana chahiye isse"

- What a Whistle Podu Dialogue🥳 Nishant nailed that scene⭐️  👏

"Ristedaar ho isliye khade ho abhi tak warna aisi paribhasha samjhata ki aaj ke baad kisi aurat ke saath aisi holi khelne ki jurrat nahi karte tum"

- Well Ek Thank You kehna chahungi Rocky se FOR ASKING THE MUCH NEEDED EYE OPENER QUESTIONS TO AKSHAT JINDAL ABOUT HIS RELATION WITH HIS WIFE👍🏼

Because of your sensible sawals, we got such great answers from Jindal Saab via his actions as all those questions somewhat triggered his underlying emotions towards Guddan 👍🏼 & his hurt for being the reason why Guddan has to face all these before society 👏

- Pehli Holi Mubarak Akshan❤️ I loved how Akshat chose to take RED,THE COLOUR OF LOVE among all those colours to rang lagavofy his wifey on their first holiAnd Dadi witnessing this moment along with them was surely a DIL LE LO Moment because she was the one who wished & prayed before her Kanhaji to make Akshan's Holi a happy one filled with Love🤗

- I loved how Akshat himself made arrangements for The PAVITRA AGNI for the pheras⭐️ Yeh gaana gungunane ka mann kar raha tha when Akshan were taking pheras "Saathom Phere Honge Haathom mein lekar Haath, Jeevan Saathi Hum Diya Aur Baati Hum"

- Akshat putting His naam ka Sindoor in Guddan's Maang

- The TEESARA MOTI found it's right place in the Mangalsutra and Akshat ne usse joda hai symbolising that the third vachan which he will soon gonna complete with his SACHE DIL is what makes this special moment DIL LE LO ❤️

"Hum Aapko hamare gale mein yeh Mangalsutra nahi pahenane denge"

"Yahi chahte the hum aur hum bahut khush bhi hai Daadi Ki Jindal Saab humein apne haathom se yeh mangalsutra pehanane ke liye Tayyar hai, Par Jiss wajah se yeh Mangalsutra humein pehana rahe hai nah woh Sahi nahi hai"

"HUMEIN DAYA KI BHEEK MEIN MILA HUA MANGALSUTRA NAHI PEHANNA"

"Hamesha aapne Kartvya samajhkar pehanate hai na? Ab Nahi...!!!! AB YEH MANGALSUTRA HUM TABHI PEHENENGE JAB AAP APNE DIL SE PEHANAYENGE...!!!!!!AB JAB WOH DIN AAYENGE NAH JINDAL SAAB HUM AAPKI HAATHOM SE KHUSHI KHUSHI YEH MANGALSUTRA PEHEN LENGE PAR AAJ NAHI"

TBH I literally had tears in my eyes when I heard Guddan's strong confession regarding Mangalsutra pehenanaI loved how Guddan stopped Akshat from making her wear Mangalsutra out of Daya👏She wanted Her HAQ OF WEARING HER JINDAL SAAB KE NAAM KA MANGALSUTRA AS HIS WIFE & HE SHOULD MAKE HER WEAR THE MANGALSUTRA WITH SACHE DIL

And I feel Her each word was literally piercing Akshat's heart & It was so evident in his eyes because he was not expecting this 👍🏼 At the last shot he was deeply thinking in himself & trying to analyse what he just heard from her⭐️ 👏

Jindal Saab ab aap apne Guddan ke gale mein apne naam ka Mangalsutra Apne sache Dil se Usko Apni Patni maankar hi pehenana woh bhi Mangalsutra ke Teesare Moti ke vachan ko nibhane ke waade ke saath👍🏼 We all will be waiting for that SPECIAL DAY along with Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal

Love😳
Saranya
Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Saru with this post you overcome itself. 👏
Maybe I do not comment on all of your posts, but I always read them.😉
This was the best episode that was filmed during Holi. 👍🏼👏
Rocky he was really funny when AJ punched him. 🤣
His acting in this part of the episode was not exactly at the peak.
His question was in the right place. About AJ with relation his wife?👏
It was necessary that some ask this question to AJ. 👍🏼
AJ why are you so upset?🤣
Edited by sumatra1234 - 5 years ago
salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful description!! 😳 amazing episode .. really like how guddu asks him to wear ms ( when he is ready to wear with accepting guddan as wife)
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
A brilliant episode today ⭐️
I loved the way Jindal sahab pulled the maggi's maggi like hair 😆

when AJ put the dupatta on her, it reminded me of the mehendi night 😳

I loved he chose to console her before trashing the leech 👍🏼

Loved his roar while trashing the leech 🥳

Then Maggi became marriage counselor & Jindal sahab ko jagaya so thumbs up to him for that 👍🏼
Churail must have been cursing him for that 😆

I was surprised how Jindal sahab himself put the 3rd moti 😃

& Guddu's words touched both his & the audiences hearts 😳❤️

Aab toh ye MS dil se hi pehnaya jayega. 
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post saru
I loved today's episode rocky's pitai was fun i didnt expexted at all a slap from durga bt she is durga kv v kuch v kr deti hai
Rocky no matter how much cheap person he is bt due to him we got to see akshan remarriage though bina ms ke hi 
Loved each and everyword said by guddu to Aj regarding ms i m sure Aj will pehnao her ms dil se...
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The most beautiful episode awarded with the most beautiful post, Saru!! 🤗
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤗dil le lo...mujhe kuch nahi kehna iski age
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful post saru 🤗
sach a mast epi meri most favourite portion dala  hai 
iam so proud of guddan and seriously waiting for the day when aj will make her wear MS poore dil se aur usseh apna haq dedeh 😊
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful post Saru 🤗
Your analysis has describe all the emotions that both AKshan went through. My favorite scene is AJ grumbling like a small child while gathering the woods, telling himself, Guddan & their family, in his own way he accepted Guddan as his wife and their marriage. Who are the outsiders to question him and his marriage with wife. He was hurt & raged.

I also loved the color scene, AJ color of Love, overshadowed Angads, and his color left the imprint on Guddan. 😳⭐️

Since year 97, when Taare Hain Barati was realeased it became my favorite. Since childhood I told my mum, in the future when I get married I want that song to played in the background during the Pheras. 🤣😳

Yesterday I also had tears in my eyes and felt proud of Guddan when she said I dont want Bheek or Daya from you👏or you to put MS on me because of Majboori.  It was just minblowing ⭐️
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumatra1234

Saru with this post you overcome itself. 👏
Maybe I do not comment on all of your posts, but I always read them.😉

This was the best episode that was filmed during Holi. 👍🏼👏
Rocky he was really funny when AJ punched him. 🤣
His acting in this part of the episode was not exactly at the peak.
His question was in the right place. About AJ with relation his wife?👏
It was necessary that some ask this question to AJ. 👍🏼
AJ why are you so upset?🤣

@Bold Jo I dint get u overcome what?😕

@Blue Thank u Jo🤗

@Pink I agree⭐️

@Violet Yup he was flying in air with Akshat's each punch🤣 Whose acting was bad Jo?😕

@Orange I agree That's why we get the Best answers via Akshat's actions🥳