E24 SEG : Aladdin dreams that His Jinu is in Danger & needs him :(

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
E24 SEG

Aladdin is soo broken yaar๐Ÿ˜ญ..His Whole Soul is attached to his Brother๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..He dreams that his Jinu is in trouble..The way he is asking him"Jinu tum kahan ho..Kya hua hai tumhaare saath?"& Screaming JINOO๐Ÿ˜ญ Sid says in the interview that "Aladdin Bahut Akela hone wala hai,Sab usse chodne waale hai , hate karne waale hai " ๐Ÿ˜ญ
How Aladdin gonna bare all this yaar . He will be all Broken & Shattered ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ . But I am sure HIs Nakchadi will help him in getting back his jinu . She will see Till waht extent Aladdin loves his Jinu even when Aladdin is Jinu's Aaka ..he never ever considered Jinu as his Jinn ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Video Link :

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=747NMXikRfQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ it was very emotional.

Everyone is upset with Aladdin๐Ÿ˜ญ Yes Nachadi will help him for sure and I hope Jinoo also understands him and Ammi too๐Ÿ˜”
Yes it was so emotional to see AlJi like that ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Aladdin will be all alone Now ,everyone will hate him now like Sid said ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ . Hopefully his Nakchadi will support him ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญEdited by moniluvskinshuk - 5 years ago
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nooo... I love Alji bonding .. There bro feeling is so good... There seperation even for few episodes is really sad to see... ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Hope Aladdin and his Nachidii solve all the problems that they are facing... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by: 1973deepak

Nooo... I love Alji bonding .. There bro feeling is so good... There seperation even for few episodes is really sad to see...  ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Hope Aladdin and his Nachidii solve all the problems that they are facing... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yeah its heartbreaking to see AlJi's separation ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Hopefully his Nakchadi will help him ๐Ÿ˜ญ
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
kash iyea meher atei nei ๐Ÿ˜ญ