pari veer coming true as i told earlier

deepthi_21 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In my previous post about pari marrying veer after knowing the feelings of misti towards ruhaan is coming true. in todays episode veer applied color to pari first, when veer and pari gave hifi in bathroom the color struck to pari's hand and she tried to dust it off. see my source gave me the correct information. in new promo also pari sees misti and ruhaan together and later will get to know the struggle of mishti and will marry veer. and same drama goes like nandini's daughter took away mauli's daughter's husband.later veer and pari love develops. and pari's struggle to avoid that love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
One of my friend who is living in mumbai and working in telly industry told me same thing .
Veer- Pari marriage drama on the way , i really wish it's false news , I don't want any sacrifice drama with youngsters .
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

One of my friend who is living in mumbai and working in telly industry told me same thing .

Veer- Pari marriage drama on the way , i really wish it's false news , I don't want any sacrifice drama with youngsters .

Oh God! Nooo...
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Iss se achha nai soch sakta hai kya ye cvs?This is a bad idea
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Iss se achha nai soch sakta hai kya ye cvs?This is a bad idea

Uttaran serial jaisa drama karege kya ? Dulhan badal gai type... nonsense sacrifice drama😡 Viewers ko oppose karna chahiye aise tracks ka Public pressure mai ho sakta hai ghatiya idea cancel kar de ðŸ˜•
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They are doing a web series, can't Ruhaan and Mishti come clean in front of Veer?
If anything can make me dislike Pari will be this, there's no need to ruin your life for someone else, what the hell is sacrifice? 

I'd rather they kill Pari and every other character, if they can't show Mishaan as adults 
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This idea is Terrible. Why will Veer agree to marry Pari in the first place?

But also this reminds me of Ansh's dialogue on Mishti engagement day
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

This idea is Terrible. Why will Veer agree to marry Pari in the first place?

But also this reminds me of Ansh's dialogue on Mishti engagement day

I also remembered ansh's dialogue. No need of any such plots , they are on web and web audience is not interested in sacrifice drama .

They should watch zoya akhtar's made in heaven series , pata chalega character kaise consistent hai and storyline kaise hero hoti hai.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
veer-pari...i never thought abt this...dekhtein hai...
Squadmishali thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No pls no hope CVS realise we don't want this