A SidNeet Story: A trip to the world of Fantasy Part 2 on page 3

Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Part 1

Disclaimer: It's totally fictious ..Please don't relate it to real characters in real life and get offended..Ther e is a huge difference between reel and real ...

It was almost midnight .. Sidharth and Avneet were so exhausted after shooting for their show... They somehow managed to grab a taci and went back to their home

It was a bright morning...

Sunrays were falling directly on Siddharth's eyes...He somehow managed managed to speak as he was in a sound sleep.. 

Siddharth-Mom!! Khidki band karo nana. Please!! 

But there was no response.. 

Finally Siddharth was forced to open his eyes due to bright sunshine.. He was shocked.. His eyes widened .. He looked around him... There was a barren dessert all around him with blazing sun over his head... He could not except it as reality... He rubbed his eyes and pinched himself but nothing changed . 

Siddharth - What the hell is wrong with me?? Main sapna dekh raha hoon.. Kya???

Siddarth spotted some civilisation a kilometer away... He decided to go there and enquire about what is happening to him... 

As he reached closure to it... He saw a big gate decorated with carvings and urdu writings which obviously he was not able to read and understand... But He soon found guards dressed in olden Arabic costume... He tried to gather some information from the them... 

Siddharth - Excuse me!!! 

They didn't responded.. 

Siddharth - Suniye... Main aap se kuch puchna chahta hoon... 

Guards - Aey ladke tu yaha shahar ki sarhad par kya kar raha hai... 

Siddharth - ji main... Main... Mujhe nhi pata...par kya aap mujhe yaha se Bandra ke liye Taxi kaha milegi bata sakte hai... 

Guards looked at him as if they have seen an Alien... 

Guard- Tumhaara dimaag toh theek hai na... Yeh kaise lawzo ka istamal kar rahe ho... 

Siddharth understood it was of no use to talk any more.. 

Siddharth - Chodiye!!! Yeh batayiye ki yeh konsi jagah hai... 

Guard - Baghdad aakar... Puchte ho.. Yeh konsi jagah hai.. 

Both the guards started laughing... 
Siddharth entered the city of Baghdad... 

There were colorful markets and people were dressed in olden Arabic cultured dresses... 

His mind had almost stopped working... He could believe in what he was seeing and still considering it his mere dream... 

Soon he saw Jinu and happily ran towards him... 

Siddharth - Rashad bhaiya...acch hua aap mil gaye varna yaha ke log toh mujhe paagal hi kar dete... 

Jinn was looking at him confusingly... 
Jinn - aka Aladdin naam toh suna hoga... Aap kaha chale gaye the... Ammi ne aapko kaha kaha nahi dhunda...

Aur yeh aapke kapdo ko kya hua... Main bhi na...Chaliye ghar chalte hai... Phir baat karenge...

Siddharth - Rashad bhaiya... Mujhe aisa majak pasand nahi.. Please... 
Jinn-Rashad yeh  naya naam hai kya... Kahi Sheikh jinu ka sach kisi ko pata toh nahi chal gaya iss liye... Aap mujhe shayad iss naam se bula rahe hai... 

Before Siddharth could ask him further.. He dragged him through the crowded market and finally they reached their home... 

Siddharth was looking at the house surprisingly as it look the sane as they have in the set of their show... 

Jinn-chalo Aka.. Ammi toh aaj bohot khush jo jayengi...

In the Royal palace of Baghdad 
Avneet woke up in a round royal bed with silk curtains covering it... 

Avneet surprised by the view around got up with a jerk.. 

Avneet - yeh mera room nahi hai... Main kaha hoon...

She get out of her luxurious bed.. And was startled to see a huge room designed as Royal suit much bigger than a The Taj Hotel room... 

Avneet-yeh sab kya hai... Nahi main sapna dekh rahi hoon kal zyada hi shooting ho gayi... 

She pinched herself and rubbed her eyes but nothing changed...

Avneet - What the... What's going on aur mera   phone.. Vo kaha hai... 
She searched for her phone but it was nowhere... 

Avneet saw three ladies coming to her... She was so anxious to bang all her doubts and questions on them... 
Avneet-excuse me!!! Main yaha kaise aayi.. I mean I was at my home and this place... 

Ladies bowed there head in respect..

Lady-Shezaadi ko iss nacheez ka Salam... Gustakhi maaf ho shezaadi... Par shezaadi mahal mein nahi hongi toh kaha hongi... 

Avneet had an expressionless face completely blank... 

Suddenly a girl entered her room and ordered the other servants to leave Princess alone... 

Avneet- Fatima!!!Thank God... Tum yaha ho... Aur yeh log kon hai... Aur how I get to this place... Well it's quite similar to our set... Don't you think so??? 

Piddi was blank and shocked as Avneet said those unfamiliar words... 

Piddi - Shezaadi aapki tabiyat toh theek hai na...aap yeh konsi bhasha bol rahi hai...aur aap humaar anaam bhul gayi.. Hum.. Hum aapki bachpan ki dost piddi hai... Shezaadi.. 

The word shezaadi and so much respect from her one of the best friend on set was something which is definitely difficult for Avneet to digest... 

Avneet-You are kidding right!!! Its a prank... Tum sab milkar mujhe ullu bana rahe ho na... 

Piddi put her palm on Avneet's forehead.. 

Piddi - yah allah!!! Shahi hakeem ko bulaya jaaye... Shezaadi ki tabiyat theek nahi hai... Shezaadi aapmo araam karna chahiye aap kuch zyada hi chnita kar rahi Baghdad ki jo aap ki sehat par asar daal raha hai...

Hope you like its first part of our SidNeet story... I know it do not have much AlaSmine scenes but probably by next or third part it will have sufficient romantic and cute scenes... It is a complete new idea so Do like, comment and tell your opinion about it...
Edited by 1973deepak - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the story. It's really a new idea
Ani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Loved the story. It's really a new idea

Thanks Sanchita, I am glad that you like this new idea
BTW I have updated last part of AlaSmine FF :Shahi Talwaar... Do read it and tell me your views on it... 
Edited by 1973deepak - 5 years ago
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Woww Yaar yeh toh super cool hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Very interesting and trust me i can't stop laughing(pata nhi kyunπŸ˜†) Sid and Avneet's Confused mind made to laugh so hardπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ 
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1973deepak

Part 1

It was almost midnight .. Sidharth and Avneet were so exhausted after shooting for their show... They somehow managed to grab a taci and went back to their home

It was a bright morning...

Sunrays were falling directly on Siddharth's eyes...He somehow managed managed to speak as he was in a sound sleep.. 

Siddharth-Mom!! Khidki band karo nana. Please!! 

But there was no response.. 

Finally Siddharth was forced to open his eyes due to bright sunshine.. He was shocked.. His eyes widened .. He looked around him... There was a barren dessert all around him with blazing sun over his head... He could not except it as reality... He rubbed his eyes and pinched himself but nothing changed . 

Siddharth - What the hell is wrong with me?? Main sapna dekh raha hoon.. Kya???

Siddarth spotted some civilisation a kilometer away... He decided to go there and enquire about what is happening to him... 

As he reached closure to it... He saw a big gate decorated with carvings and urdu writings which obviously he was not able to read and understand... But He soon found guards dressed in olden Arabic costume... He tried to gather some information from the them... 

Siddharth - Excuse me!!! 

They didn't responded.. 

Siddharth - Suniye... Main aap se kuch puchna chahta hoon... 

Guards - Aey ladke tu yaha shahar ki sarhad par kya kar raha hai... 

Siddharth - ji main... Main... Mujhe nhi pata...par kya aap mujhe yaha se Bandra ke liye Taxi kaha milegi bata sakte hai... πŸ˜†

Guards looked at him as if they have seen an Alien... πŸ€£

Guard- Tumhaara dimaag toh theek hai na... Yeh kaise lawzo ka istamal kar rahe ho... 

Siddharth understood it was of no use to talk any more.. 

Siddharth - Chodiye!!! Yeh batayiye ki yeh konsi jagah hai... 

Guard - Baghdad aakar... Puchte ho.. Yeh konsi jagah hai.. 

Both the guards started laughing... 
Siddharth entered the city of Baghdad... 

There were colorful markets and people were dressed in olden Arabic cultured dresses... 

His mind had almost stopped working... He could believe in what he was seeing and still considering it his mere dream... 

Soon he saw Jinu and happily ran towards him... 

Siddharth - Rashad bhaiya...acch hua aap mil gaye varna yaha ke log toh mujhe paagal hi kar dete... 

Jinn was looking at him confusingly... 
Jinn - aka Aladdin naam toh suna hoga... Aap kaha chale gaye the... Ammi ne aapko kaha kaha nahi dhunda...

Aur yeh aapke kapdo ko kya hua... Main bhi na...Chaliye ghar chalte hai... Phir baat karenge...

Siddharth - Rashad bhaiya... Mujhe aisa majak pasand nahi.. Please... 
Jinn-Rashad yeh  naya naam hai kya... Kahi Sheikh jinu ka sach kisi ko pata toh nahi chal gaya iss liye... Aap mujhe shayad iss naam se bula rahe hai... 

very smart ahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Before Siddharth could ask him further.. He dragged him through the crowded market and finally they reached their home... 

Siddharth was looking at the house surprisingly as it look the sane as they have in the set of their show... 

Jinn-chalo Aka.. Ammi toh aaj bohot khush jo jayengi...

In the Royal palace of Baghdad 
Avneet woke up in a round royal bed with silk curtains covering it... 

Avneet surprised by the view around got up with a jerk.. 

Avneet - yeh mera room nahi hai... Main kaha hoon...

She get out of her luxurious bed.. And was startled to see a huge room designed as Royal suit much bigger than a The Taj Hotel room... 

Avneet-yeh sab kya hai... Nahi main sapna dekh rahi hoon kal zyada hi shooting ho gayi... 

She pinched herself and rubbed her eyes but nothing changed...

Avneet - What the... What's going on aur mera   phone.. Vo kaha hai... 
She searched for her phone but it was nowhere... 

Avneet saw three ladies coming to her... She was so anxious to bang all her doubts and questions on them... 
Avneet-excuse me!!! Main yaha kaise aayi.. I mean I was at my home and this place... 

Ladies bowed there head in respect..

Lady-Shezaadi ko iss nacheez ka Salam... Gustakhi maaf ho shezaadi... Par shezaadi mahal mein nahi hongi toh kaha hongi... 

Avneet had an expressionless face completely blank... 

Suddenly a girl entered her room and ordered the other servants to leave Princess alone... 

Avneet- Fatima!!!Thank God... Tum yaha ho... Aur yeh log kon hai... Aur how I get to this place... Well it's quite similar to our set... Don't you think so??? 

I guess her name is farhina

Piddi was blank and shocked as Avneet said those unfamiliar words... 

Piddi - Shezaadi aapki tabiyat toh theek hai na...aap yeh konsi bhasha bol rahi hai...aur aap humaar anaam bhul gayi.. Hum.. Hum aapki bachpan ki dost piddi hai... Shezaadi.. πŸ˜†

The word shezaadi and so much respect from her one of the best friend on set was something which is definitely difficult for Avneet to digest... 

Avneet-You are kidding right!!! Its a prank... Tum sab milkar mujhe ullu bana rahe ho na... 

Piddi put her palm on Avneet's forehead.. 

Piddi - yah allah!!! Shahi hakeem ko bulaya jaaye... Shezaadi ki tabiyat theek nahi hai... Shezaadi aapmo araam karna chahiye aap kuch zyada hi chnita kar rahi Baghdad ki jo aap ki sehat par asar daal raha hai...

Hope you like its first part of our SidNeet story... I know it do not have much AlaSmine scenes but probably by next or third part it will have sufficient romantic and cute scenes... It is a complete new idea so Do like, comment and tell your opinion about it...

SidNeet and AlaSmine Mix πŸ‘ β€οΈ
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Woww Ananya It's such an Interesting Idea . Loved the update . Even I was laughing on reading SidNeet's Confused  minds πŸ˜† . Update this Soon . Can't wait to know what actually happened exactly with SidNeet
AProudBookworm thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is such an interesting concept Ananya. I loved it ❀️
Sid and avneet must have been so confused πŸ˜†
Hope they meet each other soon that way they will atleast have each other

Waiting for next part 😊
Ani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

Woww Yaar yeh toh super cool hai  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Very interesting and trust me i can't stop laughing(pata nhi kyunπŸ˜†) Sid and Avneet's Confused mind made to laugh so hardπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ 

Thanks Radhika, well if this confusion made you laugh then I think the upcoming part will make laugh harder.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Stay tuned .. Will update soon.. πŸ˜Š
Ani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

SidNeet and AlaSmine Mix  πŸ‘ β€οΈ

Ohh.. I am sorry I got confused about her name .. Will change it...
Thanks for reading dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Ani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Woww Ananya It's such an Interesting Idea . Loved the update . Even I was laughing on reading SidNeet's Confused  minds  πŸ˜† . Update this Soon . Can't wait to know what actually happened exactly with SidNeet

Thanks dear for appreciation, if This confused state make you laugh then the upcoming part will make you laugh harder... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Will update soon.. 
Well you have to wait till end to know how they ended up in this situation.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³