Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

communication can change many things which happen between Maaneet here

Geet's fear, maan's assumption finally ended both of them has there share of pain sply geet how she don't want to lose n maan how he still trying to read her... 

their beautiful moments how geet share her fear..maan's assurance beautiful ..

maan calm down with geet's touch ,geet is right about dev ...

momi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb.arpita try to talk about dev matter but he get angry geet make her calm and maan dadu notice how easly geet make maan calm.geet ask the reason for maan behavior but he divert her.they lost in their in hot and passionate moment.geet still scared and feel insecure with herself.

taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous Chapter

Maan scolding Dev but it seemed more like a fear as if something had happened

in past maybe Maan's father died in an accident and that makes him fear for Dev

I like that Ranjit and Arpita noticed how quickly Geet had calmed Maan

but Geet wants to know why Maan has pain because of Dev's driving

I think Maan sees the innocence in Geet which he loves most

Geet saying she loves Maan and this time his heart felt special and love

the way Maan calms his angry wife was awesome

both their bodies desire each other , and they love making too is something special and filled

with love and passion

Maan notices that Geet has tears and I really liked that she confess her doubts about

herself and the way Maan reassures her that she will be able to handle this life as soon she will

be a mother and she will see life in a different way she will then understand family bonds more

SHRADDHA2102 thumbnail

Two updates including today's I am not able to come in contact with the change in geet... She loves maan no doubt. But, this sudden confession and out of blue care is lil undigestable for me at least.. But baki kuch bhi ho happy for them... 

They are heading strong in their love life, but geet instinct is giving hints of upcoming twist which you have planned richa. Hope they are not some heart-wrenching plot. 

suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Geet is good wife can easily cool Maan angry

Maaneet had good time together

Geet insecurity will go away slowly 

Loving Geet

chauhan1796 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for pm dear

Commented on blog

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurti_Maaneet

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😇😘

You are a Darling...Thanks for the update!!

Off to read it now...🤗

amazonforest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Commented baby ðŸ˜ƒ

sahibasharma thumbnail

Part 33

Maan has some serious fear regarding Dev and his driving...It seems Maan from inside is very scared to lose his family, that is why he behaves in overprotective ways...

Love how Dev respects his wishes...Even though he is upset with his brother but still sits down to have dinner when his brother asked him too...

Loved how Geet calms Maan down...and the elders noticing that was lovely...

Loving the change in dynamics of Maaneet relationship...They just a needed a proper conversation regarding their fears and feelings...and here they are...together and smiling...lovely to see them like this...

Loved how she expressed her views about the Dev issue and how he listened to her and opened to her too...their's teasing each other was cute too...

Ohk, I am confused when he thinks that she has owned him forever, even before he saw her first...How come before that?? Is there any past story that links them or am I just thinking too much??

Needless to say, their passionate moments were hot...

Geet is scarred because of her insecurities and her fears...I am glad that she is sharing those with Maan...and hopefully Maan will be able to get her out of her fears with his love and care...

Nice One...

sahibasharma thumbnail

Thanks for the PW Richa...

I would like to think that you updated this one because of our conversation...So, a big thanks to you...

Loads Of Love

Sahiba