sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Veer is just one of those perfect persons on ITV. .. .He is handsome, cute ,understanding, caring and what not ,he even respects the elders , and not to forget he has a dimple too ...
Of course he's perfect... .

Of course Mishti will get live from Veer ,but .. ...

For the trauma Mishti and Pari had faced in childhood, they deserve something more ... .

They want just too much love to come out of their insecurities ... 
Nothing else helped them to come out of their insecurities.. .But atleast love should... 
I'm not saying veer can't. ..of course, he understands her mood, her worries, but I don't know if he has done something so stong to bring her out of insecurities. .. 

Not all girls end up with their perfect persons like Veer. Some girls need an imperfect person, a person whose imperfection makes her feel that her life is perfect...
And for that, she needs more !
Something that would make her come out of her fear (not just forget for moments )
And, as a conclusion, I would like to state that Mishti 's fear is one of the reason, her relationship with Veer might break .. 
You just can't be in a relationship forever ,where ,every moment you fear that the relationship might break ...
And, not just Mishti, even Pari needs someone who would love her the way she deserves ...
P. S. Sorry for the blank post earlier, I still have to get used to it. .It's been years since I have been really active !

Edited by sreelovesindia - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

Veer is just one of those perfect persons on ITV. .. .He is handsome, cute ,understanding, caring and what not ,he even respects the elders , and not to forget he has a dimple too ...

Of course he's perfect... .

Of course Mishti will get live from Veer ,but .. ...

For the trauma Mishti and Pari had faced in childhood, they deserve something more ... .

They want just too much love to come out of their insecurities ...
Nothing else helped them to come out of their insecurities.. .But atleast love should...
I'm not saying veer can't. ..of course, he understands her mood, her worries, but I don't know if he has done something so stong to bring her out of insecurities. ..

Not all girls end up with their perfect persons like Veer. Some girls need an imperfect person, a person whose imperfection makes her feel that her life is perfect...
And for that, she needs more !
Something that would make her come out of her fear (not just forget for moments )
And, as a conclusion, I would like to state that Mishti 's fear is one of the reason, her relationship with Veer might break ..
You just can't be in a relationship forever ,where ,every moment you fear that the relationship might break ...
And, not just Mishti, even Pari needs someone who would love her the way she deserves ...
P. S. Sorry for the blank post earlier, I still have to get used to it. .It's been years since I have been really active !

But then it cud happen even if it's ruhaan or someone else instead of veer.
sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

But then it cud happen even if it's ruhaan or someone else instead of veer.

May be ...Whether it is Ruhaan or some new lead, I don't care ,but both the sisters should come out of their fear.. 
And I like Ruhaan bcoz the actor Kunal jaisingh brings deep emotions in his acting ... 
May be if they introduce new lead for Mishti who understands her and gives her a new meaning of life, I would happily ship for them too. .
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

May be ...Whether it is Ruhaan or some new lead, I don't care ,but both the sisters should come out of their fear..
And I like Ruhaan bcoz the actor Kunal jaisingh brings deep emotions in his acting ...
May be if they introduce new lead for Mishti who understands her and gives her a new meaning of life, I would happily ship for them too. .

For This I'm in Too 😳 Wish New Lead For Mishti 🤗 Who Can be Perfect of Hers Able to erase all Fears and Make Her Life face Easy Without Losing Herself 👍🏼

there were few movies I seen both Guys Help to Move Different way Of Girl life and She choose with Clarity the 3rd one Whom She Find Herself ⭐️ ..