Drishti's name importance in coming episodes

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Till now drishti is known as ms. Sood & Divya is known as dee in shergill house.

Now as divyadrishti r married in shergill house , they will want 2 know names of their bahus

I feel rakshit knows drishti's name but he used 2 address her professionally as she was his PA but now equation has changed , thou he started calling her mrs. Shergill but i feel he will not call her this infront of family members

So when drishti will reveal her name 2 family , divya 2 will come 2 know her name which she is unknown i guess

As pischani will be peeping from some whole so she 2 will know it , maybe she will start doubting drishti being divya's sister coz she knew names if Vidya's daughters

Seriously i dont accept any positive response from divya , who know she will start accusing drishti that she stole her sister's name.

I m waiting 4 rakshit 2 take drishti's name as he never called her with her name in bedroom he can tease drishti by calling her mrs shergill

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wish this happens
But I feel when Drishti will reveal her name
Pi and D might be busy elsewhere
It will be too soon to reveal Drishti
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrindagupta

Wish this happens

But I feel when Drishti will reveal her name
Pi and D might be busy elsewhere
It will be too soon to reveal Drishti

its not soon dear its logical 2 know name  coz what will family members called drishti  sisters can cal her bhabhi but what about mahima , ojaswani & ash they will not call her bhabhi , nor they will call humari badi bahu  aur mrs shergill . 

if drishti get lost somwhere how will they relocate her matlab what will they report 2 police mrs seghal kho gayi aur humari ghar ki  badi bahu kho gayi
Aquabutterfly thumbnail
It still amazes me that Shergill family didn't bother knowing the names of their two bahus before marriage.
And I highly doubt Rakshit knows Drishti's name. I can imagine him asking her 'what's your name by the way?' πŸ˜†

But I think that when Drishti reveals her name, Divya and Pishachini might not be there or they might not hear her. There's going to be a lot more drama before the truth comes out. And if Divya does find out, then like you said, she will accuse Drishti of stealing her sister's name.
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
I actually like how Rakshit is calling her Mrs. Shergill. Like, you didn't want to marry me, right? Now I'll irritate you by calling you Mrs. Shergill. 🀣
Divya is still calling her Miss PA and Shikhar was also calling her Miss Sood. πŸ€”

Hopefully during this muh dikhayi, Drishti's name will be revealed to everyone. πŸ€“
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Name thing is not a big deal coz drishti cant be only Vidya's daughter name 
Divya can surely make drama out of it

Why i feel rakshit surely know drishti name coz she was working 4 him as his PA . Professionally people do know their collegues's name but they prefer 2 called them professionally mostly.

Drishti would had submitted het resume & other documents 4 d job
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I like Mrs. Shergill better πŸ˜†
But yeah - add that to the stupidity level of that family:
  1. They agree to have a stranger girl called "Dee" stay in their house 
  2. They agree to marry their son to almost stranger girl just because her Rashi is "mean" πŸ˜† - meaning she is gonna be a mean girl??? πŸ˜² Ok just kidding! πŸ€£
  3. They do not wonder when that stranger girl agrees to marry their son out of nowhere, rather they celebrate the decision.
  4. When the son does not agree, they force their son to marry against his wish, to a girl he utterly dislikes
  5. They agree to the second son marrying declaring his wedding out of nowhere and to another almost stranger girl
  6. They don't know the names of the girls their sons have married
  7. They wear ridiculous clothes and jewellery! πŸ€£

Jokes apart - Divya is not going to believe Drishti is her sister, as she is currently blinded by prejudice and hatred. She will regret it bitterly later, and I want her to. Drishti should get some screen space to vent out her anger as well on Divya, so that Divya can be taught a lesson. 

kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aare Divya is not going to believe that Dri's her sister till her palms blaze upon contact with Dri's and that happens only when there's trouble. So there you have it,  how the story is going to proceed towards sisters reunion. 

I just wish Div's Raks fever comes down asap.  Bas. 
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think they'll forget about the name phenomena when the mun dikhay fireworks start!πŸ˜†
Mahima might just call her daughter and the other's would most likely sneer and try to keep their distance by adressing her as his PA!
It would be easy for P to connect the dots when she hears the other dil is called Drishti as she tried to cause havoc in their room and her magic didn't work.
So Dri name most likely won't be coming out so quickly.
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
dont talk about bedroom i still cant get over the hotness of drikshit's bedroom scene in yesterdays episode πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈ