A new viewer and admirer of the Show!

shagun_sarun thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
New Viewer. I love the show right now.

For me, I always judge a show through the chemistry of the lead couple. And needless to say, I was floored by Drishti and Rakshit. They were sizzling onscreen. Then I thought Divya would turn antagonist of the show eventually but today's episode and the chemistry between Shikhar and Divya, again I am out of words.
Definitely in love with Rakshit and Drishti more but again I am happy with both the couples.

As far as characterisation goes, here's my two cents for all the lead characters:

1. Drishti: A kind, intelligent and considering girl. Who is not dumb (Ok, Ignoring the fact that she didn't see the killers face in her prediction and presumed it to be Rakshit) and gives back to the male lead. I somewhere think that she will be the one who will always act maturely in all the equations of her life. Be it with Rakshit, Divya or Shikhar. 

2. Divya: Bratty, and a girl who is walking on a grey line till now. For ITV, leads are out and out positive; they can't be grey. So, here Divya has been shown positive and that somehow create a more positive persona for Drishti of being the righteous one.

3. Rakshit: A business tycoon who is a workaholic. The fact that he is attracted to his PA and is not hiding it, I love that about his character. I am in love with all his brooding and staring stuff, but the fact that he has strong feelings for his PA is what makes his character more intriguing.

4. Shikhar: Oh boy, this guy surprised me. I liked his character from day one but was little on edge when I thought he could be negative. But again, seeing him on tonight's episode, definitely helped me in liking his character a lot and I am now rooting for him and Divya.

Sister's Bond: Great bond, as it is the crux of the show, the actresses pulled off, and the chemistry is amazing between them. Let's see and hope they maintain this and do not mess it up badly by creating differences between the sisters

Brother's Bond: Bromance is fantastic. I loved there banters and conversations, they make amazing in every scene till now. I have a strong feeling that Shikhar will be helping Pishachini to solve Rakshit's dad mystery. Shikhar is not a bad character and the way he literally folded his hands in front of Pishachini to not kill his brother, turned his character around for me.

I am looking forward to the series. I so wished that the episodes were daily but anyways, Can't wait for the couples to fall for each other and be the fantastic four for all the villains of the show.

Do let me know, How do you think the show is going and what do you think will happen in future? Do you believe Divya's 'Rakshit obsession' will go away? Do you believe Shikhar is a full black character? And What scenes do you wish for our newly married couple Drishti-Rakshit and Divya-Shikhar?

p.s. Sorry for the long post!
Edited by shagun_sarun - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello and Welcome. ðŸ˜Š
Enjoyed reading your post and I believe you'll find most of us are on the same page as you with regards to characters, couples and story.

I started watching for DriKshit. Both the actors looks, portrayal is very classy. And I hope they remain like this. I really don't want to see any manhandling in the name if 'passion'. 

I like Drishti characterisation the most - the maturity in her dealings and dialogue's really enhance her scenes with R. Thank goodness we've been saved from a chirpy, talkative, fumbling/stumbling lead

I agree with you about Sh and Di - from their initial meeting when he saves her from the pool - they definitely have the spark and chemistry. Interested to see how they progress now.

About support cast, hope the characters in R family are given more depth rather than unwanted comic relief. 
So far R mum, Di foster parents, Romi and the guy he's collaborating with (follower of guruji) - their scenes are few but impactful. Whilst the rest both the chachi''s and their daughters who take up a lot of screen space look forced!

Ystday episode was the first time I like the vamp P. 
Maybe bcz I was forced to watch her scenes as they were merged with the wedding😆.

Initial days of any show is good, let's see how long they last.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And I want Dri to remain his PA😆. 
Then less of family politics and saga and more lead scenes.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Welcome 2 d forum

Drishti -  is kind , confident , responsible , sophisticated , independent girl in short she is focused & determined girl an example of modern girl who know where her responsibility lies  or what she want 2 do in life but makers  did started with her character by showing her extra mahan . Drishti's bride swap idea is big flop from my side coz thou her motive was noble but still it don't give her a licence 2  decide 4 others  ( rakshit & divya ) or cheat others as be it any reason u cant justify dhoka  ,she has no right 2 that , she is completely wrong here . I had always thought it would had been 2 easy 4 drishti 2 stop divya marrying rakshit  if she had accepted rakshit's proposal of marriage rather than bride swap. They created bride swap 4 masala . Hope drishti stop being god 2 others  as she has 2 learn  thou she has power of seeing future but still she cant change d future . Her equation  with rakshit is developing  , its really nice that she give back 2 rakshit often make him speechless , upcoming episodes will be interesting .

Divya - I simple don't know in what category I should place her character as she does not come in bubbly , chirpy , fun luving category coz people in this categories  r not selfish & mean , she dont come in grey & complex category also coz grey & complex character get designed in such a way so that viewers get connect with them or sympathize with them , I can say with guarantee that 90% viewers don't connect with divya  or sympathize with her , grey & complex characters have layers & depth in their character divya don't have both & this not 2 show drishti mahan . 4 me divya come across a mean & selfish  & totally spoil brat 4 whom only she matter no one else exist . pischani was right she is like her only . her obsession 4 rakshit had no head tail , even she never spared a thought that whether rakshit likes her or does he want 2 marry her , she wants 2 marry rakshit  is was enough 4 her 

If makers had given such a big power 2 divya then give her a character by which viewers connect with her. Hope makers start developing her character 

Rakshit - he is a business tycoon who is not attached 2 much with everyone  

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Hello and Welcome. ðŸ˜Š

Enjoyed reading your post and I believe you'll find most of us are on the same page as you with regards to characters, couples and story.

I started watching for DriKshit. Both the actors looks, portrayal is very classy. And I hope they remain like this. I really don't want to see any manhandling in the name if 'passion'. 

I like Drishti characterisation the most - the maturity in her dealings and dialogue's really enhance her scenes with R. Thank goodness we've been saved from a chirpy, talkative, fumbling/stumbling lead

I agree with you about Sh and Di - from their initial meeting when he saves her from the pool - they definitely have the spark and chemistry. Interested to see how they progress now.

About support cast, hope the characters in R family are given more depth rather than unwanted comic relief. 
So far R mum, Di foster parents, Romi and the guy he's collaborating with (follower of guruji) - their scenes are few but impactful. Whilst the rest both the chachi''s and their daughters who take up a lot of screen space look forced!

Ystday episode was the first time I like the vamp P. 
Maybe bcz I was forced to watch her scenes as they were merged with the wedding😆.

Initial days of any show is good, let's see how long they last.

Let's hope good episodes keep coming as anyway it is a weekend show and has loads of potential!

Looking forward to all the character development!
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

And I want Dri to remain his PA😆. 

Then less of family politics and saga and more lead scenes.

So true, I too want Drishti to remain Rakshit's PA. 

And I also want scenes of Drishti getting Jealous as we have some uncomfortable Jealous scenes of Rakshit because of Shikhar. I want the same for Drishti.
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Welcome 2 d forum

Drishti -  is kind , confident , responsible , sophisticated , independent girl in short she is focused & determined girl an example of modern girl who know where her responsibility lies  or what she want 2 do in life but makers  did started with her character by showing her extra mahan . Drishti's bride swap idea is big flop from my side coz thou her motive was noble but still it don't give her a licence 2  decide 4 others  ( rakshit & divya ) or cheat others as be it any reason u cant justify dhoka  ,she has no right 2 that , she is completely wrong here . I had always thought it would had been 2 easy 4 drishti 2 stop divya marrying rakshit  if she had accepted rakshit's proposal of marriage rather than bride swap. They created bride swap 4 masala . Hope drishti stop being god 2 others  as she has 2 learn  thou she has power of seeing future but still she cant change d future . Her equation  with rakshit is developing  , its really nice that she give back 2 rakshit often make him speechless , upcoming episodes will be interesting .

Divya - I simple don't know in what category I should place her character as she does not come in bubbly , chirpy , fun luving category coz people in this categories  r not selfish & mean , she dont come in grey & complex category also coz grey & complex character get designed in such a way so that viewers get connect with them or sympathize with them , I can say with guarantee that 90% viewers don't connect with divya  or sympathize with her , grey & complex characters have layers & depth in their character divya don't have both & this not 2 show drishti mahan . 4 me divya come across a mean & selfish  & totally spoil brat 4 whom only she matter no one else exist . pischani was right she is like her only . her obsession 4 rakshit had no head tail , even she never spared a thought that whether rakshit likes her or does he want 2 marry her , she wants 2 marry rakshit  is was enough 4 her 

If makers had given such a big power 2 divya then give her a character by which viewers connect with her. Hope makers start developing her character 

Rakshit - he is a business tycoon who is not attached 2 much with everyone  

Agree with your points, Looking forward to changing all the characters for better and giving more layers to them!