Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 5 years ago
How much Ranbir has downgraded over the years is more clear than ever in these pics. 
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

How much Ranbir has downgraded over the years is more clear than ever in these pics. 

Kjo will have to get Alia to sign 2- 3 more films and see..
GumGum thumbnail
Kya nautanki hai yeh? I saw another pic on my IG Explore where Aloo was looking like she's gonna fcuk Katty any moment, piche baithke Kaka giving compliment to Katty with finger gesture and Katty smiling to the compliment. 
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This is not gold , silver and steel...they r fooling fans from so long...and fans here fight...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
atleast fans aab tho sudhar jao...they know this story sells...luv for movie then breakup after movie flops and then patchup with ex for new movie...with new GF.πŸ˜†
Edited by maha15 - 5 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hantel

Kya nautanki hai yeh? I saw another pic on my IG Explore where Aloo was looking like she's gonna fcuk Katty any moment, piche baithke Kaka giving compliment to Katty with finger gesture and Katty smiling to the compliment. 

Post karo! πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Aloo is doing a movie with bhai. Of course Katty is all chummy n pally with Aloo. Chalu she is. 
GumGum thumbnail

Kho gaya. Source bhi check nahin ki.

Edit: Ek LQ mila

Edited by hantel - 5 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Aloo is doing a movie with bhai. Of course Katty is all chummy n pally with Aloo. Chalu she is. 

Ab sirf Lulia Bhabi ko patana baaki hai.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I am guessing this is the one you are talking aboutπŸ˜†

P.S. Manav Manglani is so happy in the bg and Ranveer kya beech mein ghus raha hainπŸ˜†Edited by Eggon_Snow - 5 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Ab sirf Lulia Bhabi ko patana baaki hai.

Aloo doesn't have to. I think Katty and Lulia will compete to get in Aloo's good books. πŸ˜†