Our Behir is no more

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have been feeling for the past three months that something has been missing from their chemistry,I was not able to identify that "SOMETHING",but yesterday,it came to me,That something missing was our Bela and Mahir,They have changed a lot.They are not MY Bela and MY Mahir.The last time I saw my Bela,she was shocked to see Sumithra as a Naagin,And the last time I saw MY Mahir,he was struggling to get rid of a purple naag that bit him.They are dead and are replaced by some fake Bela and Mahir.

REAL Mahir
You guyss remember the dialogue he told to a waiter in the second episode,"Mahir Sehgal achom ke sath bahuth acha hai,aur burom ke sath,itna bura hai,tumhe soch nahi sakte"
See,that was our Mahir.He was  a man of our principles.He know where he stands.Even if his wife was a naagin,he won't simply stand and say some lame excuses like "You guys can save yourselves,I'm a mere human" and do some stupid actions.OUR Mahir might be softspoken,gentle,calm etc,but he can be worse as hell.If someone looks his wife in a wrong way,he won't let that person live the next moment.Whether he is a human or Naag,ithey are powerless against a Mahir who fights for his BelaSo,how can hukum touch Bela???Because our Mahir had been dead a long time ago.If The precap is real,then 200% OUR old Mahir is dead.

REAL Bela
She was the perfect naagrani ..Yes,she had some excuses like young and inexperienced.But if she was in action mode,nothing can stop her.She won't be hypnotized whatever happens...Shaan had tried to,Sumithra had tried to( Yuvi marriage track),And jamini too(She tried to produce some odd sound and Bela acted as she fainted,She would do anything to get back her Mahir,She would even fight with her 100 year old best friend for her Mahir.Now,look at Fake Bela,All she does is cry for Mahir when he was dead,When she heard that Ruhi is going to marry Mahir,she put the responsibility to Bholenath's hands.Our Bela would never do such kinds of nonsense.

I'm sorry guyss,but the sad truth is OUR Bela and OUR Mahir has been dead a long time ago.The last time I cried for them was when I saw Mahir dead before the memory loss.In this story,a lot of dead people come back,especially fake Mahir's,but our real Bela and Mahir would never.
I was so proud to be a behirian and I loved them very much and the current Behir is not what I'm talking about.I will always love MY behir and would personnally make sure no tear would escape my eyes for this FAKE people.I watched naagin only for MY BeHir(especially Mahir),now that they are dead,there is no logic in watching naagin

For those who are watching Naagin,Please understand that this was not the Bela and Mahir which we were proud of,This is not the Behir who were mentioned in the discussions,poems,stories and our lives,Thanks Mukhta for killing Bela and Mahir.We Behirians would always be grateful to you for carrying out this wonderful deed by your divine hands.And my dear Fellas Bela and Mahir,some useless people might be able to kill you,but not your memories,they are always available in voot.We would cherish those memories for our lifetime.Bela,since you did a lot of good deeds by killing villians and Mahir,since you didn't do any of the bad deeds and by helping innicent people,I'm sure jagat matha must have atleast reserved both seats in heaven.She wasn't concerned about you guyss when you lived,didn't care to buy you both an award.So ya in heaven
Edited by ImaJain - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was still it's our BeHir untill yesterday 
Yesterday's BeHir scene was forceful.
Since last week something is off with Bela
And with Mahir too
Actually Vish Vik all out of their character 
All of them knows what Hukum wants what ia his intention and they so casually go to sleep when danger is over their head.
Bela was not hypnotized all the time
If she feel not sharing with Mahir is good option to protect him then she is wrong
Bela has been shown weak
Unfortunately it's all ruined
BeHir ruined
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After a good night's sleep, I woke up with new hope that since they re all behaving out of character, it is all a plan and that precap, in all probabilities is misleading. 

Priya, you remember the same thing had happened in the Ravan dehen track? Mahir was thought to be out of the loop. Bella was badly bashed on the forum. And then during the Shaan track as well. I am hoping it is something of this sort. Mahir

The only difference is that those were the times when our writers were sane. Either this all a plan by Bella with Mahir very much in the loop or the writers are finally butchering the characters like there is no tomorrow. Till today that damage done was reversible but after tonight, if this is not a plan then it would be irreversible.

My fingers are crossed that Mukta and Mrinal will not spoil their masterpiece. And as far as intention is concerned? I firmly believe that extension was necessary. This all can be made into a sensible plot. Hukum and Huzoor can be justified. But what can't be justified is Huzoor's romantic scenes with Mahir. Her wanting to bed Mahir. 

What doesn't make sense is that why is Bella keeping Mahir away when thy could fight this together. Even yesterday he proved that he is more than capable of protecting himself. Why does she want to push him away? For his safety? That's bull...

No matter how mahan or otherwise you are. you need people around you to bail you out of situations. Someone teach the Naagrani the power of delegation. She needs to understand. 

Priya258 thumbnail
Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

After a good night's sleep, I woke up with new hope that since they re all behaving out of character, it is all a plan and that precap, in all probabilities is misleading. 

Priya, you remember the same thing had happened in the Ravan dehen track? Mahir was thought to be out of the loop. Bella was badly bashed on the forum. And then during the Shaan track as well. I am hoping it is something of this sort. Mahir

The only difference is that those were the times when our writers were sane. Either this all a plan by Bella with Mahir very much in the loop or the writers are finally butchering the characters like there is no tomorrow. Till today that damage done was reversible but after tonight, if this is not a plan then it would be irreversible.

My fingers are crossed that Mukta and Mrinal will not spoil their masterpiece. And as far as intention is concerned? I firmly believe that extension was necessary. This all can be made into a sensible plot. Hukum and Huzoor can be justified. But what can't be justified is Huzoor's romantic scenes with Mahir. Her wanting to bed Mahir. 

What doesn't make sense is that why is Bella keeping Mahir away when thy could fight this together. Even yesterday he proved that he is more than capable of protecting himself. Why does she want to push him away? For his safety? That's bull...

No matter how mahan or otherwise you are. you need people around you to bail you out of situations. Someone teach the Naagrani the power of delegation. She needs to understand. 

She doesn't realize doesn't understand 
And she is nagrani enemies will be after her she can't escape from that
If she wants to live with Mahir he will also have to face all the calamities 
If she genuinely wants Mahir to be safe then only one option leave Mahir and go away from his life
Then no enemies will bother or give a damn to Mahir.
But if she wants him in his life then she need to share her fears problems and everything with her husband as he have every right to know
Bus uske sath rudely behave karnese prob solve nai hoga
New bts Bela's look changed 
I am scared for today's epi
Bus misleading ho
Udhar Bela ya Vish kisike sath bhi aisa na hua ho

Mrinal and Mukta both busy with their new show to make it successful they don't give a damn for n3
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya258

If she genuinely wants Mahir to be safe then only one option leave Mahir and go away from his life
But if she wants him in his life then she need to share her fears problems and everything with her husband as he have every right to know
Bus misleading ho

Mrinal and Mukta both busy with their new show to make it successful they don't give a damn for n3

Even if she goes away, people will target Mahir knowing that she loves him. So the only option is to fight alongside him. Keep him in the loop. 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Ash
I agree with you. There must be something behind the curtain. There is always something behind the curtain. Despite how stupid the creatives are. No offense to anybody. 
urmita thumbnail
Nehi pata kya dikhane wale hai... don't even feel like commenting today... vaise bhi hum log kya sochte hai writers don't care...but Jo Kuch bolna tha u guys already said it...I just hope there really is an explanation behind Bela's callousness and Vivi and Mahir's strange behaviour...coz otherwise all the good memories will be ruined...
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Yes Krish was blended now with Mahir.
Bela doesn't seem Bela. She is now more like Zoya or Surbhi in real life.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya258

Bus misleading ho

It is true.
Priya258 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TeenRose1

It is true.

Yes
Drivyadrishti on sp